The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Re: Juagen - where to go?

For bro here who want more genuine jg, can look for one original master from years back. She is back taking clients again. Just search YF and you will find her and her disciples - YF no hanky panky but her disciples a bit more fun and younger too. She is older but still maintain okay I think.
Old 19-05-2024, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vera is good ... Yf's disciple Looks pretty too. Contact in lonely heart
Old 19-05-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
Hey bro, can share contact for this LL? would love to try this edging. Sounds great! My fun (prob fake) jg and teasing lady moved to east side and very inconvenient for me so would love to try LL 🙏

Also, I see lots of bro here don’t like anqi.

I saw her a few weeks back. I guess I was lucky that she didn’t pass me off to someone else until after the jg. In fact her skill was very sensual- prob not a jg that will fix any problems but def like teasing and enjoying. Told her I dun wanna shoot but after her constant massage just cannot help unload a massive load.

After that she left to wash her hands and in came a diff lady but she did a good relaxing massage to finish off.

Also a shout out for Soda. Didn’t see her for maybe 8-10 months but she def has amazing gfe and is so fun and sexy. Too bad she was also pre-occupied with things happening outside so always in and out of the room and interruption makes you lose the excitement and build up. That said still a gem and I’m getting hard thinking about it!
you were lucky bro. Got push to someone else until I fed up stop going.
Old 19-05-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Xiaoyu juagen and teasing is good. But the face is cui like your vegetable seller auntie. But her edging and juagen is really good. Even if you keep looking at her cui face, you will ejeculate in eruption if she cock tease and juagen you for 30 min

Soda is the full package with nice face, big tits
Old 19-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Xiaoyu juagen and teasing is good. But the face is cui like your vegetable seller auntie. But her edging and juagen is really good. Even if you keep looking at her cui face, you will ejeculate in eruption if she cock tease and juagen you for 30 min

Soda is the full package with nice face, big tits
Xy face is above average acceptable look la. Won’t reject type. She’s not Miss Singapore or China. From her uniform looks like airport. But I nvr explore before. Cui imo is unreasonable statement. And imo all the jg mstr with own thread here on sbf are at least one gen older. YMMV. But the most important is her jg/edging. She always makes me song song till jurong. 😝
Old 19-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wah this is my favourite session.

Best JG Master in my list

1) Soda - legendary Thai JG Master and she still fucking hot
2) Baobao - horny MILF very good figure too but lose Soda on her look and JG skill, but her prostate massage is comparable and super effective as well
3) Belle from SLG - best backup choice for effective JG and she is upgrading her service to more sensual, especially her awesome HDLY
4) Vera from SLG - SYT JG Master, hard to find young young ML who knows JG. Just by looking her, ur didi blood is already circulating well
5) Qian Qian from SLG - very experienced ML whom been here for very long. Her JG is softer side but still can feel the suan suan pain. Her plus point is her hard body massage
6) Xiaoyu - Ex lingling jie disciple, her edging skill is next level and also belong to softer side.
Hi I bro mind sharing Xiaoyu contact please ?
Old 19-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Tigermen;23269970]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 person most power

1. Shi Shi from sglonelyguy. If you know her, 30 min juagen then jio her 30 min fj. Then you can test how powerful is her juagen. During juagen is super aching till can feel kidney aching. After that she knows the juagen is power because she kana banged till collapse

2. Soda who graduated from the famous Thai academy. Too bad now she don’t do fj anymore but sometimes she is keen to do bbbj. Still miss the times where we banged her at the end of juagen.

Hi bro can shares contacts? Thanks you.
Hi bro Shi Shi have 2 on slg … which one do you recommend ?
Old 19-05-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Hi bros anyone can share edging contact ? Cannot find anything good
Old 19-05-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Some bros tried Vivid from slg before? Look like very attractive but can’t find any review about jg pm and release
Help is welcome
Old 19-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=john202;23347241]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigermen View Post
Hi bro Shi Shi have 2 on slg … which one do you recommend ?

Which one better?
Old 20-05-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

My last visit was like 1 month ago to have by tool serviced by anqi. She knows my style when I demanded her to do it, she would not risk asking her colleagues or whosoever to take over. I guess maybe upfront we just need to indicate to her that she finish the whole course. I was lucky for my session, she did not ask someone to proxy her on her behalf if not it’s the last time she will see me. But so far I been visiting her she been doing the whole course of massage from body to jg without dedicating me to others, at least for me. Hence my experiences by far are still considered good.

Bros who are disappointed in her lately I have conveyed this clear message to her not to anyhow “outsource” her work to others as it may easily offend us. Hopefully this will wake up her idea abit and also help bros here alleviate some of the grievances.

Give her a chance and just put her under performance improvement program. If really no improvement then ditch and move on, but I hope she will since she is not bad a person after all, although the market have many who surpassed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
wechat got 4 ML there - Anqi, Linan, Lili, Yuan Yuan
Old 20-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
frendly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share soda ctc thanks
Old 20-05-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Real jg or playable? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/amy-local-massage/

She is very good. Not in her 30s as listed. She is more likely around 50. Not a looker. She claims she does Juagen in China hospitals. I have tried many Juagen experts from here. Mostly HJs. This one is real. Place is super discreet
Old 20-05-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
lttp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong message

Last edited by lttp69; 20-05-2024 at 06:10 PM. Reason: type wrongly
Old 20-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
lttp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wah this is my favourite session.

Best JG Master in my list

1) Soda - legendary Thai JG Master and she still fucking hot
2) Baobao - horny MILF very good figure too but lose Soda on her look and JG skill, but her prostate massage is comparable and super effective as well
3) Belle from SLG - best backup choice for effective JG and she is upgrading her service to more sensual, especially her awesome HDLY
4) Vera from SLG - SYT JG Master, hard to find young young ML who knows JG. Just by looking her, ur didi blood is already circulating well
5) Qian Qian from SLG - very experienced ML whom been here for very long. Her JG is softer side but still can feel the suan suan pain. Her plus point is her hard body massage
6) Xiaoyu - Ex lingling jie disciple, her edging skill is next level and also belong to softer side.
hi bro, can share soda and baobao contact? tried to PM you but inbox full. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1