The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
Did it a few years ago with my ex-girfriend at Takashimaya's Giordano's Changing room.
hi i would like to know, how to do it in changing room? unless there is no que queing down there... curious...
Old 30-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
it's easy, when u are on the ride, just unzip his pant and hand's in, if he is wearing a loose shirt then u can play around in there till he cum, but it's very dangerous actually, we might fall or hit on the car, so better don't try it. safe your life...
Did u try using ur bf buttock to rubs at yr pussy,while waiting at the traffic light to turn green.I saw 1 couple doing it

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mandoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
why like to have sex near changi airport?? can watch flights taking off and arriving when u having sex, must be fun... or maybe the passengers from the plane get to watch it, good idea also...
Hey, thats a nice experience, must be very romantic... hahaha
too bad me now no chance to try liao ...
Old 01-12-2006, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
noiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my best one... out on a Kayak... at East coast park... nearly capsized... we are much nearer to the tankers than the coast..., had a hard time going back.... after the mind blowing sexxion.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -344 / Power: 0
highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive highsexdrive

Hmmm. let me see...

1. HDB staircase
2. X-gf home while her brother was sleeping in same room. She wants it!
3. X-gf home while her sister was sleeping in same room.
4. In my car just outside national stadium
5. In my car just beside 2nd link.
6. in hotel room rushing to fuck before her colleague came knocking at doors. She wants it so badly. called me in the morning to go to her room. damn shiok.
7. Her house at her room. she wants it too. cant bother her brother was in living room watching TV. pull me into her room and wank.
8. Campus staircase.
9. Campus study club office.
10. Office desk fucking her.
11. Office sofa. finger her till she cum. n she gave me a good blow too.

cant recall liao.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser View Post
my best one... out on a Kayak... at East coast park... nearly capsized... we are much nearer to the tankers than the coast..., had a hard time going back.... after the mind blowing sexxion.
Wow this is the best i ever heard. How u do dit it? v curious
Old 01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcopa View Post
Wow this is the best i ever heard. How u do dit it? v curious
lol i agree with ya

It's good to see this tread to be lively again
Old 01-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Did u try using ur bf buttock to rubs at yr pussy,while waiting at the traffic light to turn green.I saw 1 couple doing it
i just flip my fling short skirt and fondle ard her pussy while waiting for the green
Old 01-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
i just flip my fling short skirt and fondle ard her pussy while waiting for the green
Old 02-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis_yong View Post
There was once when i stay over at my gf house and we went down to 7-11 to buy ice-cream at 3am. she was wearing a short blue nightdress without panty and bra. Windy damm strong. When on our way to 7-11, she still can use her hand to prevent her dress from flying up, but........ when we walking back, she was eating ice-cream and while waiting for the green lights, a strong wind blow and her dress fly damm high. can see her pussy but lucky no one around.
In the end cannot tahan, at lift bonk her doggy.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
There was once when i stay over at my gf house and we went down to 7-11 to buy ice-cream at 3am. she was wearing a short blue nightdress without panty and bra. Windy damm strong. When on our way to 7-11, she still can use her hand to prevent her dress from flying up, but........ when we walking back, she was eating ice-cream and while waiting for the green lights, a strong wind blow and her dress fly damm high. can see her pussy but lucky no one around.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Old 02-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

have a few experience with my ex gf. 1 time we took a cab to europa east coast. she wore a skirt, on the cab, i fingered her, she dare not make any noise but just leaned back and closed her eyes, she came in 10 mins. she was very amazed that i dare to finger her in the cab and was more amazed that she actually came.

while in the disco, she removed her wet panties and we drank and danced all night long, after which she gave me a BJ at the beach bench. then she realised that she left her panties in the disco! i think it would be a panty sniffers' night.

there is another time at east coast beach at night, found a bench near the sea and we fuck on the spot. i was wearing a sport shorts without underwear and she in mini skirt without bra and panties. while we were fucking, we realised that the couple at the bench beside us is watching. the girl was more daring, while the guy back facing us was more discreet and kept brushing his gf face aside to block her from watching. in view of that, i lifted up my gf shirt and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples for her to see! i think in the end the guy benefitted from it as she will be damn horny!
Old 02-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

have a few experience with my ex gf. 1 time we took a cab to europa east coast. she wore a skirt, on the cab, i fingered her, she dare not make any noise but just leaned back and closed her eyes, she came in 10 mins. she was very amazed that i dare to finger her in the cab and was more amazed that she actually came.

while in the disco, she removed her wet panties and we drank and danced all night long, after which she gave me a BJ at the beach bench. then she realised that she left her panties in the disco! i think it would be a panty sniffers' night.

there is another time at east coast beach at night, found a bench near the sea and we fuck on the spot. i was wearing a sport shorts without underwear and she in mini skirt without bra and panties. while we were fucking, we realised that the couple at the bench beside us is watching. the girl was more daring, while the guy back facing us was more discreet and kept brushing his gf face aside to block her from watching. in view of that, i lifted up my gf shirt and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples for her to see! i think in the end the guy benefitted from it as she will be damn horny!
Old 02-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1