The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

Hi dear for my face book , can u search for " cdbbwbtm " blv my id will then pop up and u may add me . hope to see u soon dear !

Happy New Year !

justine CD BBW BTM ( fb - [email protected] )
Old 11-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

i was jogging over the weekend in tuas area as i understand its more secluded on sunday morning at around 8.30 am ... the sun was up and there was a lovely breeze ... i was in full drag mode , white hot pants jogging shoes and tight tshirt and a sexy long wig ... walking and jogging with headphones dancing my body to the sexy tunes of trance ... oooooh i felt good being in woman mode in tuas with quiet factories , nobody to disturb me ... as i jogged walked and feeling the sun on my skin ... in sexy 1.68m 75 kg CD BBW BTM ... so liberating ... i was jogging for about 20 mins ... when i heard a wolf whistle from one of the factories ... there stood a tall big indian guard ... grinning at me ... how are u sweetie ? looking sexy .... i smiled at him and continue to job bouncing my 38D silicone bra around ... my white shorts cutting into my firm smooth fleshy buttocks .... i was horny hot sweaty and hungry for a nice juicy black cock .... i teased him by bending over to stretch ... twisting my waist ... gyrating my buttocks .... i can see behind the gate the tall indian guard was slowly touching the front of his trousers ... to adjust his huge tool ... come here darling .... i help u talk pictures .... he smiled ... with a cheeky grin .... i was horny and after some jogging will be nice to rest .... and the thought of taking pictures was sexy ... i smiled and walked towards the factory gate ....he opened the gate and i went into the compound ... he led me to the reception area to the toilet ... freshen up dear ... i get u some ice water .... his large dark hands patting my firm ass as i walked past him .... I am muthu ... what is your name dear /// i am justine i smiled as i went to the toilet to freshen up ... the whole compound on sunday morning was deserted and quiet ... sexy and thrilling .... cant wait to have sex in a deserted factory office ....Muthu offered me a glass of ice of water when i came out from the toilet ... ass washed , cock cleaned , sweat toweled .... he hold my hands as he led me into a cool aircond conference room with a large sofa .... Justine u are so fucking sexy ... i like fleshy bbw Aquas like u .... he rubbed my hands and slide his hands down the front of my shorts and squeeze my man clit ... which was slowly getting hard .... sit down and relax .... Muthu on the tv in the conference room , switched on the computer and toggled a blue movie ... a sexy tranny with big boobs getting fucked by a black police man .... i was watching this when u came .... he pulled my hand onto his crotch ....my GAWD he's big .... i could feel the heat coming from the front of his pants , and the large snake curl up in his tight blue pants .... i gasped ..... he smiled at me sinisterly knowing his large python cock will be in me very soon .....
Old 11-02-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

( hi all Happy New Year of the Horse 2014 ) ... some of my pics i took while jogging at tuas over the weekend on sunday morning ... Justine CD BBW BTM ... hope u like ...

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...g.html?filters[user]=135059726&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...g.html?filters[user]=135059726&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...g.html?filters[user]=135059726&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=4

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...g.html?filters[user]=135059726&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=5

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...g.html?filters[user]=135059726&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=6
Old 11-02-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster

Can u help me take some photos muthu ? .... sure .... i was hoping he said that as i bend , twist , stoop , lay down on the sofa in very suggestive poses ... it was making him excited ...half was thru he unzip his pants and it fell to the ground ... his big python was snaking up the top of his undies which was very hard to contain its size ... he saw me eyeing his cock ... big black beautiful thick moist juicy indian cock ... he smiled as he continued to snap pics of me on my smart phone ... knowing i am trying my best to tease him in sexy hot poses ... listening to the background groans of the sex video playing on the conference room tv .... Now dear .. make me feel like CEO as he sat on the big armchair swivel in the room ... and pulled down his tights .... revealing a black glistening huge monster cock with precum already oozing down the crack of the one eye monster .... i groan as i knelt down and service his cock like a slave slut horny CD BBW BTM that i am ;;; i slurp and lick and sucked and kissed and held and masturbate his huge black tool ... its precum coating the lenght of this cock wet and smooth ... i gave it now rest ... sunday morning 9.30 am in tuas sucking a beautiful black cock of a security guard .... this is better than dim sum ....... he moaned .... justine .... justine ..... good good ... i gave the cock no rest as i moved it from my mouth to my hands licking sucking masturbating the monster .....while he sat on the chairmans chair his eyes rolled up in pleasure .... white with lust ..... he grabbed my silicone boobs squeezed it and only made his cock harder .... thick like a baton long black police baton .... i want it inside my ass ... i want it to damage me ... fuck me and rip me apart .... Fuck me Muthu .... without hesitation he pulled my head from his cock and carried me on the conference table ... pulled down my white tight hot shots and started sucking my man clit ... licking my man clit making it harder and erect ... as i moaned and squirm on the conference table like pole dancer having her clit liked .... her pussy pleasured .... i love your flesh and yr soft small prick ... he sucked and sucked ..... licking it ..... pleasuring me while he pleasure his mouth ... i moaned as i could feel his moustached lips molesting my groin .... i cud feel my sperms building up .... then he stopped , spat some saliva on his thick black cock and shove it up my tight round firm fleshy curved ass - deep into my tight smooth moist anus ..... i screamed as he raped and pound me ... i screamed in the conference room as he man handled me , fucked me brutally pleasurable sexily lustfully - HARDLY . every stroke my eyes rolled ... i could feel it coming in sliding from the tip entrance of my small moist bung hole - deep into my anus canel - spreading my soft sensitive anal flesh apart ... it was SHIOK .... beyond words ... i LOVE BIG COCKS ... and i want to enjoy this .... he fucked me like a doll for at least 20 minutes solid - . pounding hard breathing harder .... sweat rolling down his head ... JUSTINE JUSTINE YOU SEXY FUCKING BITCH !!!!! HE EXPLODED INSIDE ME .... his huge member twitching , jerking , his body quivering like mine .....i could feel his warm hot thick smelling gunk sperms maybe a bucket inside me .... and it slid out slowly from my crevice onto the conference table .... HE SMILE ...as i laid there quivering ... its only 10.30 am dear ... this is only round one ... we have all day .... i closed my eyes and smiled .
Old 11-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...f3bbd.jpg.html

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...6221b.jpg.html

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...383c2.jpg.html
Old 12-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow!! What an interesting Sunday you had!! Wonderful of you to share your black dim sum session with us!! , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Dear EeMan ,

Thanks for your support and encouragement ... wish got more support so i can contribute more to make you all hot horny and hard ... also rem i like to me make more frens , if my body type and horniness suits u plse - hope to know u better ... he he ... wishing all a lovely valentines and chap goh meh tomolo ! ...

justine CD BBW BTM ... always willing , always longing , always yours .
Old 17-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Hi all am free to meet up to practice my massage skills this thu 10am - 4 pm if keen plse pm me xxx

Justine CD BBW BTM
Old 02-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Samster

Hi all ,

I am free for providing massage and role play fun today from 12.30 pm to 6 pm , please kindly contact me if you like me to help to release any tension that you may have .

I will be booking a love hotel and will need your support on costs . Hope to see u , plse PM for more details . Lets enjoy … and relax .

Justine CD BBW BTM ( crossdresser , bigbeautifulwoman , bottom ) …
Old 06-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Hi All - its been so long and i am soooooo horny for a hard stiff long big juicy cock to suck lick enjoy and just taste … can’t wait to tease an Notti Tops and role play some hot fantasies … plse contact me for a hot time ..… Justine CD BBW BTM .
Old 08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Hi all ,

I am free tomorrow from 7-10 pm , i may be booking a 2 hour hotel for some fun - if u like to join me plse email me for details .

I am justine CD BBW BTM , I love to tease , lap dance and BJ … and ass fucked .
seeking TOPs whom are CD admirers and more importantly BUTT lovers . seeking to be touched molested and butt worshiped and ram … so slutty for big cocks with juicy horny man sperms .

Plse write to me for contact .

Justine CD BBW BTM
Old 08-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

What's happened to your stories? Please do carry onz, and share them with us! Love reading real life adventures dear?? still doing your Sunday jogs?? cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

hi dear -yes i will post but feeling really horny today … seeking BUTT LOVERS to contact me … i need some hot sexy … plse contact me have room today 7-10 pm …. justine CD BBW BTM
Old 28-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

hi all ... seeking all TOPs whom love CD BBW BTMs ... Chub chasers ... Butt lovers ... CD admirers ... I am so horny for cock bad ... am available for use on next Tuesday . Thur ... plse pm me at [email protected] ... am booking hotel room from 11 am - 5 pm ... interested parties plse pm me ... justine cd bbw btw ... cost sharing for the hotel appreciated . Lap Dance , horny japanese busty milf movies , slow cock sucking , balls licking ... and if u like to molest my tight butt in gstrings or rim me ... i will go wild . will dress up to please u and pleasure you with both of my mouths ... XXX Justine CD BBW BTM
Old 08-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

hi all thanks for all you mail and requests … good to have met some lovely frens here … plse keep in touch … leaving one of my latest fantasies for you …

The idea of a gang fuck by big black banglas foreign workers have always been in my mind .. working all day , lean muscular and so many with hard raging long big black stiff cocks make me squirm whenever i see a busload of bangles the eyes hungrily looking at chicks sexy walking on the streets … i bet 8 our of 10 is horny like heck . So i hunted and surveyed for an area where there are lot of foreign workers and near a park where its convenient to [; play .

i found it one day just off a contraction site in jurong , a condo but with a dormitory of indian / bangla workers … so i plucked up the courage one night wearing a tight orange reebok 3/4 yoga pants , yellow gstrings , my 36D silicone bra , sexy long wavy wig , headphones in my ears with sexy trance music … i slowly walked over to the site … the dimly lit road on either side of the dormitory was lined with workers sitting on the floor eating chatting drinking … and i love the feeling of their eyes following my tight butt sexy bbw busty body as i slowly swayed my sexy tight big curve ass to the end of the road where the park began … about 200 m of indian and bangla eyes were wide open , some smiled some shyed away some look stun but many looked hungry for sex … i smiled to myself and sissy walked swaying my hips wide pumping my ass tight breathed in chest cleavage out … “danced-jog-walk” bouncing my silicones gently … the silicone tits crying to come out from my white tshirts … some whistled at me , some clapped … gawd it feels so sexy to be appreciated … i reached the edge of the park at the end of the road off the workers dormitory … and stretched … extending my tight butt out , bending over , bending after , stretching straining my bbw flesh to the naked eyes of the black crowd … i noticed a few tried to move towards me …looking at me with the hands on the phone like making a call but their eyes were on my boobs , my butt , thighs , gstrings and sports bra … stripping me raping me with their eyes …. ooooooooo i feel a stirring in my tight gstrings between my thick smooth thighs …. i just smiled sweetly … some bangles were adjusting their shorts , and raising their sarongs …. signs of hardening cocks or like a mating ritual …. to look at their bulge …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1