The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
I was regular of W as well. I am looking for her replacement too.

So far, I find Guai Guai the closest fit:

- pretty face
- nice figure. Guai Guai has natural boobs :
- strips to mini panties
- good sensual
- gives the full hour
- serves water

Only thing Guai Guai falls short of is massage. But W’s massage techniques was built up over her time here.
Bro care to compare the new Lucky ( not the airplane lucky)to W in term of look and service.

Thank you for your feedback 😎
Old 27-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 15
Rainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Location condo in central location. Perform back massage with some strength. i asked if she provide special and she said no.. many things also no.. she strip and asked me to turn around and proceed to use massage oil and hj me. play with my balls and lick my nipple with good technique. i play with her boobs and nipples and she kept saying dont, maybe she is sensitive i kept asking her to slow down and she said why i dont have any feeling as her hands is pain.. i was trying to hold myself from climax and shooting too fast.

any other girls that is syt?
Old 27-01-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Tried booking https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/ again.

Just my luck, arranged my appointment one day before, last 2 hours before appointment timing told me timing already book by others, had to cancel mine, confronted her cause not first time this has happened.

She arrogantly replied that her popularity is her own effort and is not her fault, like wtf, really pissed cause wasted my day, could have arranged my time with others
Oh she is still doing this shxt... leopard never changes its spots I guess

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 27-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just my luck, arranged my appointment one day before, last 2 hours before appointment timing told me timing already book by others, had to cancel mine, confronted her cause not first time this has happened.

She arrogantly replied that her popularity is her own effort and is not her fault, like wtf, really pissed cause wasted my day, could have arranged my time with others
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh she is still doing this shxt... leopard never changes its spots I guess
Seemed like she had start to categorize her pool of customers and trying to weed out all those non VIP.

She is really quite good when I tried her when she is still new.

I guess I can drop the idea of looking for her again.
Old 27-01-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Location condo in central location. Perform back massage with some strength. i asked if she provide special and she said no.. many things also no.. she strip and asked me to turn around and proceed to use massage oil and hj me. play with my balls and lick my nipple with good technique. i play with her boobs and nipples and she kept saying dont, maybe she is sensitive i kept asking her to slow down and she said why i dont have any feeling as her hands is pain.. i was trying to hold myself from climax and shooting too fast.

Thanks for the fr bro. Tried to book her today but she’s only available after 8pm and i got things to do but after your fr maybe i can skip her unless wanna try syt.

Tried to book other girls but only an-yi replied and some girls said my number is not in database and some never reply.

Guess i can only go to spa or 88joint cos i enjoy hot oils around my groin and it does feels good.
Old 28-01-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
gtneo3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post

review for an yi SYT

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
abit of gen z attitude

Note taken thanks for nice MR
Old 28-01-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Seemed like she had start to categorize her pool of customers and trying to weed out all those non VIP.

She is really quite good when I tried her when she is still new.

I guess I can drop the idea of looking for her again.
Try not to be too nice. Once I went to look for this ML, she called hee regular to come later. That poor guy need to wait 1-2 hours while I play with his gal. Haha!
Old 28-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Only can say tat to those who r rich 1K to them r just like 1 dollar peanut
Nothing like me tat average / poor guy tat can accept / understand
Its yr $$$ as long as u wish / happy

We have those affordable and willing to spend and those who are affordable but not willing to spend so much on ML.
I belong to 2nd group as I really don't think I should spend too much on these ladies.... pay her as per ad and if happy give another red as tips...
Old 28-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wah so bad ah. May be is a blessing for me when i try to book her twice but she boh reply
Old 28-01-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Honestly what's the hype about her? i looked at her photos she looked quite normal to me, dk what made her so popular so much so that she can act like an AP and aeroplane ppl..
Old 28-01-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwareFudge View Post
Hi! First time writing a fr

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

Looks: 100% SYT. Looks to be around early to mid 20s. Girl next door kind of pretty. My type.

Body/Boobs: Petite size with b boobs , very soft and nice to touch.

Massage: so so. Can be improved.

Sensual/GFE: She is very sensual and loves to hugs and give kises. Very patient too. If will take longer to finish, don't feel rushed at all, go slow and take the time until I finish. Definitely no a time-watcher and the epitome of gfe. She is very nice and playful too.

RTM: already RTM many times. Sharing is caring.
Yeah if you want high GFE, she's the one, too bad she's leaving soon but heard from her that she will most likely be back after CNY.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Honestly what's the hype about her? i looked at her photos she looked quite normal to me, dk what made her so popular so much so that she can act like an AP and aeroplane ppl..
That goes to show there's plenty of other bros out there, who aren't in SBF, that are willing to try and support her.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That goes to show there's plenty of other bros out there, who aren't in SBF, that are willing to try and support her.
Prob due to lack of supply of ML now too. Slg listing is getting very short. Some of them easily can have 11 to 14 customers per day now.
Old 28-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Because the days of true AP ML ended by covid. since then, we have a ton of stale overstayers , mediocre newcomers providing very basic bs and returnees that cutback on offerings lor. This is the scene now but we are hungry and horny men that still needs to eat, so chin chye eat whatever avaliable. But there is no AP for years la, that's the reality, just a lot of overhyped ML.
Old 28-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 693 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Maybe just because her looks is decent

Offer FN + bbbj which most of the vanilla MLs don't offer these days with $120

All just trying to provide less service and charge higher if possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1