The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I have done exactly that !!!
Ya...very dodgy to pm you for BY....btw kena zapped for speaking my mind by someone who don't even want to leave his name...but with psycanics I am not even bothered! hehehehe

btw how to tell if you are the only guy a girl allows to screw? my recent squeeze claims that so far I am the only guy she has screwed in Singapore...I ask her why as I don't tip her extraordinary well whereas she has other customers who will book her several times...she said she don't know....maybe it's due to us having better communication as I don't drink and prefer to chat....from the sex session it is apparent that she is indeed not experienced in it...and I have a wonderful time as it was such an innocent feeling even though that actual sex was not good...I hope I won't be zapped again for sharing this..
Old 05-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro... just PM you.

I dun know what is going on...
I just received an sms from a 22 year old girl (just arrived from Jiangsi) claiming to be friend of a girl that I knew some time ago... but I just can't remember her.
Anyway, she claimed that she is a student here at a business school in Sophia Rd,
and says she is in need of help.......I have arranged to meet her tomorrow.
Let's see wat happened.
If she's pretty....... sigh.......
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Ya...very dodgy to pm you for BY....btw kena zapped for speaking my mind by someone who don't even want to leave his name...but with psycanics I am not even bothered! hehehehe

btw how to tell if you are the only guy a girl allows to screw? my recent squeeze claims that so far I am the only guy she has screwed in Singapore.......................she said she don't know....maybe it's due to us having better communication as I don't drink and prefer to chat....from the sex session it is apparent that she is indeed not experienced in it...and I have a wonderful time as it was such an innocent feeling even though that actual sex was not good...I hope I won't be zapped again for sharing this..
If u practice psycanics n LIVE accordingly, very soon NOTHING will bother u. Not even death n pain/sufferings/hardship prior to death.

How to tell if u r the only man in SIN ur gal allows to screw? Can never be 100% sure. Even if she were a virgin when u first fxked her, she might allow others to fxk her soon. It's OK as long as u r hving a wonderful time.

Quote:
I have done exactly that !!!
Good for u!

Quote:
Bro... just PM you.

I just received an sms from a 22 year old girl (just arrived from Jiangsi) claiming to be friend of a girl that I knew some time ago... but I just can't remember her.
Anyway, she claimed that she is a student here at a business school in Sophia Rd,
Let's see wat happened.
Pls write a FR on ur encounter w/ this 22 yo student.

I dun like the odds, but hope springs eternal...

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro... just PM you.

Let's see wat happened.
Bro BeSafe...you must be a very reputable bro for pple to sms you like that....anyway I followed up for you on that BY proposal...photo looks not bad...hahahaha....but like that I also bz and no time for such things...
Old 06-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
If u practice psycanics n LIVE accordingly, very soon NOTHING will bother u. Not even death n pain/sufferings/hardship prior to death.

Cheers!
I will read and assimilate and funny I was explaining the 90/10 principle by stephen covey to my staff today....and sounds similar....
Old 06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pls write a FR on ur encounter w/ this 22 yo student.
Cheers!
Unfortunately I was very tied up today, as I am preparing to leaving for HK, CP and Macau tomorrow. Told her that I will look her up when I am back... U interested to check her out? I can PM her HP to you if you want.

Quote:
Bro BeSafe...you must be a very reputable bro for pple to sms you like that....anyway I followed up for you on that BY proposal...photo looks not bad...hahahaha....but like that I also bz and no time for such things...
I am not reputable lah.. Just an old, wrinkled and stupid carrot head that Mei Meis like to chop chop. Thanks for taking her off my mind...

From what I read in the CP thread, there seems to be a strong wind at the moment.. will see wat happens and may switch location or stay in HK and Macau only.

Yesterday checked out some FRs from sex141 and looked at some "live" pics of girls... some are really not bad.... like this one.....
http://141hongkong.com/forum/attachm...9wng2TyfHW.jpg

or this one
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8717/11564133.jpg

or this
http://141hongkong.com/forum/attachm...IXMlg6WRIZ.jpg
Old 06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

i am at cj with some frens now, they just came back from cp, it's really heaven there and earth here... Can fuck unless your dick drop dead hahaha...btw i chatted with her...picture not bad but dodgy as she works in some admin job in a bank...
Old 06-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros!

It's been a long time but I have found some discoveries!!!

Recently, I popped by to Club Jade on Monday night at the request of my clients and noticed a certain Mei Xin in the club. (It was only after checking out with the waiters there, I realized that she was a previous Ang-Pai singer of Lido Palace).

I really wondered if anyone remembers her at all but she is one hot babe with strong vocals. I found out that she kinda exited the scene rather abruptly back then but to my surprise I saw her at Jade. What a small world!!!

I was sitting in the hall and also noticed that this MeiXin, now known as Xiao Qiao. SHe has a real stage presence as compared to the rest of the singers. However, I learnt from the waitresses there that she has already a very strong supporter, a young man that is. I noticed that she was bombed a $2K crown that night and immediately 买场.

Later that night, I caught a glimpse of the that lucky (yet familiar - wink wink) bro as I was leaving the joint and saw them walking out towards Wilkie Edge hands in hands and lips to lips.

Kuduos to that lucky bro! *Wink wink*

Has anyone had any news about her? Just curious though... Hahahaha..
Old 06-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
btw i chatted with her...picture not bad but dodgy as she works in some admin job in a bank...
She told me she's studying.... maybe internship?
Desperate for $ and sex....
Old 06-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
She told me she's studying.... maybe internship?
Desperate for $ and sex....
she told me she's working as some admin job...must be fake one la....lol...this type...Bro Wb is right to ask her to fuck off!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
Hey bros!

It's been a long time but I have found some discoveries!!!

Recently, I popped by to Club Jade on Monday night at the request of my clients and noticed a certain Mei Xin in the club. (It was only after checking out with the waiters there, I realized that she was a previous Ang-Pai singer of Lido Palace).

I really wondered if anyone remembers her at all but she is one hot babe with strong vocals. I found out that she kinda exited the scene rather abruptly back then but to my surprise I saw her at Jade. What a small world!!!

I was sitting in the hall and also noticed that this MeiXin, now known as Xiao Qiao. SHe has a real stage presence as compared to the rest of the singers. However, I learnt from the waitresses there that she has already a very strong supporter, a young man that is. I noticed that she was bombed a $2K crown that night and immediately 买场.

Later that night, I caught a glimpse of the that lucky (yet familiar - wink wink) bro as I was leaving the joint and saw them walking out towards Wilkie Edge hands in hands and lips to lips.

Kuduos to that lucky bro! *Wink wink*

Has anyone had any news about her? Just curious though... Hahahaha..
This lucky bro sounds familar....I was at cj during hh...and popped by MC till 10pm for a short while at the request of my frens...hall is quite desserted but rooms quite full...that fuckedup singer knowing that I wun hang for her anymore treated me as transparent and I am also happy with that...but got some guy still hang her $100 during the first set...in front of him act differently...never see much singers left...quite pathetic...
Old 07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
I will read and assimilate and funny I was explaining the 90/10 principle by stephen covey to my staff today....and sounds similar....
I dun know, maybe it's closer to 90/2. In many Asian countries, the wealthiest 2% own 90% of the assets. And perhaps 2% of men get to fxk 90% of the most desirable gals/women. Just an approximation, hehehe. I stand corrected.

Quote:
Unfortunately I was very tied up today, as I am preparing to leaving for HK, CP and Macau tomorrow. Told her that I will look her up when I am back... U interested to check her out? I can PM her HP to you if you want.............................................. ...........

From what I read in the CP thread, there seems to be a strong wind at the moment.. will see wat happens and may switch location or stay in HK and Macau only.

Yesterday checked out some FRs from sex141 and looked at some "live" pics of girls... some are really not bad.... like this one..................................

Ths for ur generous offer, bro. She is yours to keep. My luck has been dismal w/ blind dates.

There r many pretty ones among 141 gals. Actually one of the prettiest PRC gals was a 141 hoe I met in HK several yrs ago. A 21 yo tall n fair SH gal who was a student in SIN n who lived in Chinatown at the time.

I will post the pics of two 141 hoes who r my type in terms of looks n body:

http://www.badongo.com/pic/10181866

http://www.badongo.com/pic/10181867

http://www.badongo.com/pic/10181869

http://www.badongo.com/pic/10181881

Of course they r strictly for ST only.

Good day n happy bonking to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dun know, maybe it's closer to 90/2. In many Asian countries, the wealthiest 2% own 90% of the assets. And perhaps 2% of men get to fxk 90% of the most desirable gals/women. Just an approximation, hehehe. I stand corrected.

Bro WB
Bro WB...it's a about how we cannot control 90% of what happens in our lives...but it's our reaction towards these 90% that determines our success...abit different from the 80/20 Pareto principle you are talking about... but your analogy is spot on...hehehe....you guys are probably the 2%....but I read the email you sent me more in detail yesterday and think that psycanics is indeed a science we can learn from.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This lucky bro sounds familar....I was at cj during hh...and popped by MC till 10pm for a short while at the request of my frens...hall is quite desserted but rooms quite full...that fuckedup singer knowing that I wun hang for her anymore treated me as transparent and I am also happy with that...but got some guy still hang her $100 during the first set...in front of him act differently...never see much singers left...quite pathetic...
Been sometime I have been to MC. The hall is like ghost town now?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
Been sometime I have been to MC. The hall is like ghost town now?
yeah the hall is like ghost town now...i only went up a while becos after we finished at cj room...my frens were still horny and wanted to take a look...no atmosphere at all and dun even feel like hanging out of good will...we left after 45 minutes....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1