The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I was hoping that some senior cheongsters will help to train her sensual during her previous trip but end up still saw similar vanilla MRs about her. Sigh.....
I think she just has her boundaries that we cannot cross.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Try to message her, didn’t get a reply, probably she’s fully book for the day

Even after the smoke bomb had been throw still unable to get a slot from her
Tried to make advance booking with Amei on last Thusday for Saturday slot and was already told that she was fully booked for Saturday and she provided her available slots on Sunday instead. I will usually try to avoid visiting the Ang Pai MLs on their busy days to avoid seeing their tired looks.

She will only reply me when she is taking a short break a few hrs later while waiting for her customer. Her regular customers are aware that she does not use hp during the session. No 1 handed massage or reply messages during sensual too so u need to be really patient with this chio bu for her late reply or just text her again after a few hrs of wait.

Agree with some of the comments. You need to come out with ways to make the session more enjoyable for both the ML and urself and cannot solely rely on the ML to come out with ways to please u throughout the session. My sessions with her will usually end around 55-60mins and I do not tip her.

I do not have chemistry with some of the Ang Pai MLs (including JS gang MLs) that many of u praised frequently and only visited them once. Just look for those whom u have chemistry with for RTMs and enjoy the increasing GFE.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I do not have chemistry with some of the Ang Pai MLs (including JS gang MLs) that many of u praised frequently and only visited them once. Just look for those whom u have chemistry with for RTMs and enjoy the increasing GFE.
Same here. I like the level up process with vanilla MLs I have chemistry with. Ang pai MLs I am not so keen.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Funny Amei left one and a half month here, that’s actually quite long. Why do she need to pull the ORD mood stunt? If you’re late for the appointment and she wanted you to leave before her next customer comes in, isn’t it your fault? I’d visited her during peak periods or even late nights, she never shortchanged me or give me attitude. Don’t pull this kind of shit leh, you throw your own face only, and also made the girl scare to come back the next round.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Moshimosh MR on her quite accurate.

Not for boob lovers and dudes who doesn't like tattoo.

Room is a bit too dark though, so can't really get a very clear look at her... can vaguely see quite pretty

Really sweet talker, even said I look very young... or because really too dark liao until she couldn't see that I am old
However she put in effort to please lah. Worked hard on the CBJ CIC since it is more difficult too get it fired as compared to BBBJ CIM.
Good attitude if you ask me.

Will rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tiantian/

Haha. Thanks bro for the MR! I guess I will visit her next time and compare. Already booked central tian tian and lucky today. Will share the MR later.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Funny Amei left one and a half month here, that’s actually quite long. Why do she need to pull the ORD mood stunt? If you’re late for the appointment and she wanted you to leave before her next customer comes in, isn’t it your fault? I’d visited her during peak periods or even late nights, she never shortchanged me or give me attitude. Don’t pull this kind of shit leh, you throw your own face only, and also made the girl scare to come back the next round.
Agree bro. Never ever had such issue with Amei and suddenly see this, looks like some kind of vendetta against her.

Her service is always top notch, no usage of phone, no one handed massage. Never chase me off also.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

da bao just landed in singapore today, for those who did not managed to look for her last round her ads should be up soon, stay tuned.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Tbh, not siding with Amei on this issue, but service wise, she’s top notch on par with Linlin Rayna and Aini that RTC.

To some ppl here: YMMV can mean good things, but it also can mean bad things if you’re a mothefucker who keeps wanting to dig the girls hole or even trying to insert your tongue or dick into the girls hole the first time you meet the girl, then don’t be surprised that you received a bad service or a bad comment. Have you ever thought that the problem lies with you? No, you never, you only blame others when things go wrong or bad.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/

My 1st MR so go easy on me!

Location: very good for drivers. Ample parking available just opposite. Was told it is very much walkable from mrt station. Quite central area yet away from all the busy crowds.

Looks: 8/10 for me but this is subjective. I would classify her as MILF but she wouldn't tell me her age lol. I dig her sharp features and soft spoken nature.

Body: very sexy to me. Not plump and not skinny either with nice big (I think at least a C) natural boobs.

Massage: puts in good effort. Wouldn't say it's great but it's good enough.

Sensual: very very thorough catbath. Must have covered almost every part of my body. She does juagen but i didn't try cos not my cup of tea. Does a good bbbj but I opted for hj to finish off. 5g roaming but as usual YMMV.

Attitude: really tries to please and I appreciate that. Can also select from her many attires.

Rtm: definitely. Imo really good value for money and a very good package overall.
I tried her also but the whole session she was like emotionless. Maybe tired. Her svc was quite ok to be fair to her. But gfe was close to 0.

Doesnt allow roaming also. I was like wtf.

Wanted to re book but her sian face and no roaming deters me. 😮‍💨
Old 04-12-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys! Interested in trying Nuru. Any recommendations? Thank you
Old 04-12-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why so much hoohaa about ML services.
No one is perfect, some good some bad, there goes with individual experiences as well.
No good just move on.
MR here need to take with a pinch of salt.
Open eye a little bigger, u know who are the cannon fairy.
We are all Man don't bitch like a woman.
Either side of the coin.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

After quite a long hiatus due to holiday and overseas work posting finally back to some chionging.
Did not feel adventurous to try someone new so back to one of my fail safe.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/

Great fun as usual. Always feel refreshed when I visit this girl with her good gfe. One of those the fun and feeling gets better with each RTM

This dec should be fun with another regular back on our shores, money not enough…
Old 04-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 12
dafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She was here for a one-mth stint in May this year. My earliest report on her is found here. Then she seem to use a different set of photos (but together with the distinctive butt photo). She first advertised as FN, now changed to SN?

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=123471

I just visited her in her nice condo just a couple of days ago. She treated me very well, since she received quite a number of customers when I wrote that MR. For me, her service quality is still valid (YMMV).

(Kindly note that her current condo is no longer near MRT but is walkable from main road. She plans to stay long, after CNY if feasible. And she serves tasty home-brewed tea!)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Thanks for the MR.

Location: 5-10 min walk from nearest bus stop very easy to find. Car parking is nearby, less than 2-3mins walk

Environment: 9/10, Condo setup; fresh towel given for shower/wash-up. Cosy area and nice view .

Looks: 9/10, Almost the same as of what you see on listing. Won't reject for sure. Good skin complexion and smooth skin.

Service: 8/10, friendly and seductive, SN half way through the massage, after massage and deed will serve warm water. No shortchanging of time, full 1 hr.

Massage: 6/10 She puts effort in pressing and tries her best. But we can skip to the next sensual part.

Sensual: 8/10, When to opt for capped BJ as I my small brain took over. She will look at you and slowly suck and savour her prize.

She will catbath you all over while you get to lightly suck on her voluptuous boobs while receiving a hand job.

RTM: Yes, High GFEK sensual service. Like your girlfriend that just lie next to you after deed. Very accomdative and her boobs and looks is a + point! YMMV
Old 04-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Oh wow guai guai got perfect tits
Old 04-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR as i’ve register but never say anything, only see see the bros here for review 🙇🏻‍♂️ please be gentle 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tried lora just now and opt for 60min. Kinda regret for not taking a longer time

Location : at the very end of the road, pretty good since not much foot or traffic.

Looks : She look much better in person, i assume that the photo will have a bit of discount but i was wrong. Nice syt

Body : a bit petite but not too skinny, really nice to hug and her butt 😋

Massage : not her thing but she put a lot of effort into it. Will also ask if need to put more strength, where need more etc etc

Sensual : She likes to tease A LOT. Catbath all the way from top to bottom. Her HJ was really good, i didn’t realise she wasn’t using any oil until she ask me if i wanted some. Will at time give you a small kiss just to tease you😏

Attitude : I assumed she would ask me to leave after the deed was done, but she let me stay and ask me to take my time. We even chatted for awhile before leaving.

RTM : 100%. Very good GFE, comfortable and playful.

Will try some of the one that bros here recommended.

Also wanna thank those who review🙏🏻🙏🏻 will def try to explore more and do my part as well

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 05-12-2023 at 07:02 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1