The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
You can start a WarBird fan club wif you as his biggest all time number 1 fan!!!!!!
Hahaha.. Yes ! I am extremely fascinated by our dear Bro WB sexual escapades.
But i am a nobody.... unlike like U lah

I am sure you too have a big following

Have a great week and.. please make tons of money...
Old 02-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro WB,
U are too humble.
U are becoming a Giant and legend.
Take care... I'm off to the sin city of DG.
Hi Bo Besafe,

Not true at all. I may hv detailed my BY-ing experience more than others, but I hv very limited experience n mostly failures. You r actually more experienced n a lot more successful.

However, I'm taking a great leap forward w/ psycanics, hehehe. Great leap forward, hehehe.

Hv fun in DG/CP/CA!!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
You can start a WarBird fan club wif you as his biggest all time number 1 fan!!!!!!
Bro Besafe is just pulling my leg, hahaha. He is a lot more experienced n successful than I. Sadly, I dun even hv time to go to DG, CP n CA. Perhaps next yr I could go there n BY 2 gals n bring them back to SIN or Gotham City.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Hi bros Marc5 and WB, I was also a "passer-by" on Friday and enjoying the show - I am kinda semi-retired from the HFJ scene, after a while you will realise it is just ain't worth the money spent. I also believe bro DYBJ did not require our assistance at that point. :
Hi Bro LDH,

I regret that I missed enjoying such an exciting event.

Yeah, take a rest, bro. Your plate is overflowing. BY-ing pussies should only be a side show in our lives.

Cheers!

Quote:
Hahaha.. Yes ! I am extremely fascinated by our dear Bro WB sexual escapades.
But i am a nobody.... unlike like U lah

I am sure you too have a big following

Have a great week and.. please make tons of money...
Hi Bro Besafe,

My sexual escapades? I hv not written any for some time bcos they r becoming mundane n boring. It's ur turn to post them, bro.

BTW, I hv learned a lot from Mr. Austin, ah sorry, I shall address him henceforth as Chairman Austin. I'll try to compile The Sayings of Chairman Austin.

Yes, let's all focus on make tons of money!!

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hahaha... Yes .. Chairman Austin is very apt.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha... Yes .. Chairman Austin is very apt.
Yes, he is Chairman Austin.

He asked me not long ago, are u tired of bonking. It's getting boring, I replied. You want feelings now, ya?

He is right. But as a devotee of psycanics, I will hv very little, if any, feelings for any gals. Perhaps it's good bcos I can try to KC them w/o getting KC-ed. But having a little feelings for them is healthy n fun, as long as they r well-controlled.

Generally, it will take one full month of BY-ing to generate some feelings for either party. Placing a BAO-ee in her own flat n living or spending lots of time there w/ her will be helpful. It's like staying in one's own home.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

But as a devotee of psycanics, I will hv very little, if any, feelings for any gals. Perhaps it's good bcos I can try to KC them w/o getting KC-ed. But having a little feelings for them is healthy n fun, as long as they r well-controlled.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi WB,

I know nothing about psycanics. I remember I came across this stuff in some "Learning" articles. Although it is non-religious, I understand it is a "spiritual' science which focus very much on internal world.

Would one become absolute isolation of oneself from the real world? Would excessive practicing this scienec result in 走火入魔?

Looking forward to your enlightenment. Cheers.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

Some minor updates... Last week's Thursday, I have just scored another singer from Club Jade. Brought her down to DC with several other singers from CJ, CJ boss and of course bro DYBJ was there too with his entourage of singer beauties. We also have a VIP in tow and he is the boss of Ying He, another lengendary flower king, who was there with his 3 singers from 仙子.

Dedicated a song 女人花 for my new companion to sing as well as for the fact that bro DYBJ adores this song. kekeke. Popped her a crown and Ying He's boss supported with another! He is such a gamer and a nice warm humble person to be around with.

On the current past Monday, we were all down to DC with bros tanterry, xibeisong, DYBJ, boss of CJ and several singers to support my sisters 月月's 生日秀 and 宣萱's 下档秀. It was a great night!

Cheers,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

What do brothers do.. if PRC girl PM you on this forum and asked if you are interested to be her BY?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What do brothers do.. if PRC girl PM you on this forum and asked if you are interested to be her BY?
Would be interesting if she can read and talk english as well as us....I ever sat with a girl who works at level 2,4,6,7 at peace centre as well as TAM and she's a poly grad who can speak and read english!...too bad I wasn't able to get her as she just wan to be good frens with me and not anything else...still ask me to keep her luggage for her while she go holidaying back in China...
Old 04-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Would be interesting if she can read and talk english as well as us....I ever sat with a girl who works at level 2,4,6,7 at peace centre as well as TAM and she's a poly grad who can speak and read english!...too bad I wasn't able to get her as she just wan to be good frens with me and not anything else...still ask me to keep her luggage for her while she go holidaying back in China...
Hi.. it is real. This girl who contacted me is PRC and is a student.
I am puzzled as to why she contacted me.
There are better, younger and richer towkays out there.. like your good self. I am just a nobody.

Cheers.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
There are better, younger and richer towkays out there.. like your good self. I am just a nobody.
I guess she feels safer with you than anyone else after seeing your nick..
Old 04-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers.
Wow....you are a lucky and blessed man Bro BeSafe...just take a look...no harm...may turn out to be a GEM...and please la I am just a poor employed worker...not a towkay at all...only my subordinates call me laopan....working my life away for an organisation that may get rid of you once you become too expensive for them...the real towkays are the other brothers in this thread...
Old 04-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
I guess she feels safer with you than anyone else after seeing your nick..
Hahaha.. I am the most unsafe guy for ladies to be around with.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Wow....you are a lucky and blessed man Bro BeSafe...just take a look...no harm...may turn out to be a GEM...and please la I am just a poor employed worker...not a towkay at all...only my subordinates call me laopan....working my life away for an organisation that may get rid of you once you become too expensive for them...the real towkays are the other brothers in this thread...
Bro....U are too humble.
Your sexual escapades tells me that you are destined for greatness like luminaries such as Chairman Austin, Bro Warbird, Bro LDH and the likes.
I will tread carefully with this encounter.

Cheers
Old 05-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Hi WB,

I know nothing about psycanics. I remember I came across this stuff in some "Learning" articles. Although it is non-religious, I understand it is a "spiritual' science which focus very much on internal world.

Would one become absolute isolation of oneself from the real world? Would excessive practicing this scienec result in 走火入魔?

Looking forward to your enlightenment. Cheers.
Hi Bro Marc5,

I hv found Psycanics to be simple n effective. I'm happier.

No, the focus is not ur inner purpose only. You can still pursue all ur outer purpose including status, money, love, family life n pretty babes...or whatever, but u will be detached to the outcomes n ur happiness will not depend on these external conditions. You will hv absolute self mastery of ur emotions n u will be happy most of the time, no matter what.

You're already cool, calm n collected w/o Psycanics. It should be very easy for u to be truly happy most of the time.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bros,

Some minor updates... Last week's Thursday, I have just scored another singer from Club Jade. Brought her down to DC with several other singers from CJ, CJ boss and of course bro DYBJ was there too with his entourage of singer beauties. We also have a VIP in tow and he is the boss of Ying He, another lengendary flower king, who was there with his 3 singers from 仙子.

Dedicated a song 女人花 for my new companion to sing as well as for the fact that bro DYBJ adores this song. kekeke. Popped her a crown and Ying He's boss supported with another! He is such a gamer and a nice warm humble person to be around with.

On the current past Monday, we were all down to DC with bros tanterry, xibeisong, DYBJ, boss of CJ and several singers to support my sisters 月月's 生日秀 and 宣萱's 下档秀. It was a great night!
Hi Bro LDH,

You n chairman Austin hv so much energy n so many activities! I wish I had 1/4 of ur energy n virility.

Cheers!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hahaha.. I am the most unsafe guy for ladies to be around with.....

Bro....U are too humble.
Your sexual escapades tells me that you are destined for greatness like luminaries such as Chairman Austin, Bro Warbird, Bro LDH and the likes.
I will tread carefully with this encounter.
Hi Bro Besafe,

Is she someone u know or a complete stranger?

Tell her to fxk off if she is a complete stranger. Dun waste ur time. The odds r 1 M to 1 that she will turn out to be ur type of gal. Unless she is recommended by a trusted fren.

I'm just a trainee, not a luminary, who learns by discussing n debating on topics such as ST n BY-ing.

Be good,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I like to share an e-mail I received the other day from a sex guru on a secret that I hv known for many months but still often forget:

<<<Scream-Inducing Female "Hot Button"

Of all the spots on a woman's body that
you can stimulate to drive her crazy... which
one is the MOST powerful?

Care to guess?

As you probably know, I have an interview
series for men called "Interviews With
Sex Gurus" that I do every month.

So over the past years I've had the fun
and, frankly, the learning opportunity of
interviewing all sorts of TOP experts in the area
of sexuality... from tantra masters to clinical
sexologists.

It's been great, and I wanted to share with
you something very fascinating that I've learned
from doing all of these interviews.

After doing many, many of these interviews I
noticed that every single one of these top experts
that I interrogated for their very best information
and their top secret sex tips...

Every one of them, at some point, thought it
was important to bring up this one particular
fact...

A fact that MOST men obviously don't know...
and if they DO know, they simply don't DO anything
about that knowledge or there would a LOT more
happy women out there--

Every one of these experts said that the MOST
SENSITIVE and IMPORTANT erotic organ on a woman's
body... the one that, if properly stimulated,
would give her the most POWERFUL ORGASMS, is one
that most men completely ignore.

And, more surprisingly, they ALL agreed on
what that secret spot was.

Have you figured it out yet?

If you've been reading these newsletters for a
while I'm sure you got this one right...

If you haven't been reading these newsletters
and you STILL get it right, then you probably
have a very happy woman in your life...

Did you guess "her brain"?

Because expert after expert that I interviewed
said that the most important and powerful sex
organ in a woman's body was her "mind," her
"imagination", her "thoughts", the "organ between
her ears", and in all other ways of saying it:

Her Brain.

And if you have been reading my newsletters
for a while, then you know I'm not going to just
leave you hanging here... you know that I'm now
going to give you some straight up tips and
techniques on how to USE this information to
drive your woman wild.

In other words, I'm going to answer the
question: "How do I sexually stimulate her B-Spot?"

1. FEELING, NOT DOING

One of the reasons that couples begin to feel
like they are getting into a rut or that their
sex life is quickly getting less interesting over
time, is that they are so focused on what they
are DOING, rather than on what they are FEELING.

If you look at one of those books like 1001
sex positions, and you remove the ones that are
impossible, uncomfortable, generally silly, or
require 10 years of yoga or gymnastics to get in
to... what you are left with is just a bunch of
minor variations on about 4 basic positions.

Well obviously that's not a ton of variety...

If you are focused on what you are DOING, of
course things can get dull.

And it's so easy, especially after you've had
sex with a partner a dozen times, to just start
taking it for granted...

Clothing off, a little kissing, a little
breast stroking, a little oral, a little
intercourse.

But that is not going to be enough for a
woman to really get what she needs. Building
intimacy and connection is, on the other hand,
an endless source of sexual pleasure and interest.

Love making should never get boring.

And when you ARE in love-- it has the potential
to ALWAYS be exciting.

Not every couple who are in love, though,
manage to translate that love to their sex life.

It takes confidence, courage, and intention to
bring those intimate emotions into your sexual
relationship.

Making the effort to CONNECT with each other,
and bring her emotional world into the erotic world
is hard. And it is not something that you see in
most media directed at men.

In other words, when men want to get turned on
and they look at pornography, or hot girls in
calendars or swimsuit magazines-- the emphasis
is not exactly too focused on emotions.

But women work differently.

Just respecting that fact and making an effort
to connect with her in a loving way will do
ridiculously powerful things to your sex life.

But, like I said, it takes some courage.

You've got to have balls to play that emotional
card because it makes YOU vulnerable in a really
painful way if she rejects it.

The choice is yours-- I think the risk is well
worth the rewards.

2. CONNECT, SYNCHRONIZE, TALK...

...or in some other way, make an effort to
communicate.

Women will tell you that most men are
completely silent in the bedroom. Some will make
an effort at "dirty talk", but few really try to
make an effort at connecting in some real way.

"Dirty talk" is way better than nothing...

Many women LOVE dirty talk and say it's a real
turn on... some don't care for it... but IF you are
with a woman that likes it, then it's a great way
to SYNCHRONIZE your feelings together...

First because you are directly stimulating her
brain and you will get powerful results in her pleasure.

More importantly, you are creating the
communication that LINKS YOU UP, so you are on the
same page during love-making... and not just both
locked in your own heads, DOING something together,
but not necessarily THINKING or FEELING it
together.

Speaking of your feelings or emotions, asking
about hers, telling her how she is making you
feel, describing what her skin feels like or
what she smells like, telling her what you want
her to do for you - these are all ways of
linking up your experiences.

All of these things are great ways to use your
words to really connect in with her brain and
make the sexual experience MUCH more intense for
both of you.

But if you don't feel comfortable "chatting"
during sex-- that's fine-- find other ways to
communicate without words... using touch, sighs,
sounds, and eye contact, aggressiveness, tenderness,
or anything else that connects you with each
other's emotional state.

3. CREATE A SETTING

A romantic environment definitely stimulates
the "B-spot."

The obvious way to go here is to light candles,
spread rose petals on the bed...

But the setting does not have to be romantic.

Not all men like that mushy sort of thing, and
BIG TIP here my friend: Not all women like it either.

Doing it someplace exciting is different things
to different people.

The danger of potentially getting caught can
make a parking garage better than rose petals for
more women than you might suspect...

And if you like sharing fantasy, you don't
ever have to leave your bedroom...

If she is an exhibitionist, all you need to do
is TELL her to IMAGINE the place you'd like to
make love to her... Yes, that's right, using your
words again... not necessarily during sex, but
before it... to set the scene.

Remember that creating the setting is even
more powerful when it does not involve a physical
setting-- but rather an emotional one.

If you think about the sorts of things that
turn women on in the movies-- forbidden love,
romantic destiny, wild passion... these are the
things that you can create in her brain before
you ever get to the bedroom.

It takes a bit of imagination, and a bit of
effort, but according to EVERY expert that I've
spoken with, it's WORTH the effort... because the
"B-Spot" is far more powerful than the clitoris,
the g-spot, or any other sexual part on her body.

Try these 3 techniques out TONIGHT. You won't
believe the results. If you've been together for
a while and you're in a rut, just the fact that
you are making this effort my bring her to tears
of gratitude... and screams of passion.

Wishing you the best in love and life,

For Passion,

XXX

>>>

Be good,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Bro Marc5,

Tell her to fxk off if she is a complete stranger.

Bro WB
I have done exactly that !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1