The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Wait, What? Younna is now 130? OMG! what on earth is she thinking?
Yep, and she raised price after 'leaving', which was for a short while only. No no to me even though I liked her service.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hear from some of the MLs, that they have to pay some sort of agent fees/tax which amounts to about $10K per month and their accommodation/rental is about $200+ to $300 per day.

Don’t know how true. But if so, then they do have quite high overheads to cover. It might actually be the agents and landlords that are the bloodsuckers.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I hear from some of the MLs, that they have to pay some sort of agent fees/tax which amounts to about $10K per month and their accommodation/rental is about $200+ to $300 per day.

Don’t know how true. But if so, then they do have quite high overheads to cover. It might actually be the agents and landlords that are the bloodsuckers.
The room rental is really as per what you stated.
I did get this info casual chat with some of them.

Amei say she raised to 130 because of this.

It is also tough for some of them in these circumstances.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
2nd time back i guess so less FR? But ya she is one hot stuff.
You only see a few ML FRs here which i believe are the more popular ones?
Scroll this past 1 week and u can do a count who u see gets quoted regularly.
I remembered Nicole caused a sensation when she first came. Visited her few weeks back and she is still as hot as ever.

Just like few others who have been here for some time, these girls tasted their glory weeks within months of arrival here.

Their services may not have dropped, some are even more skilful in touching our sweet spots now. It’s just that us men 喜新厌旧。

I usually will only visit after the hype has died down. With less business, the ML will value you more. It’s also easier to get the extras from them as well.
Old 28-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
Messaged Tian Tian, no reply.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-tian-massage/

I remembered had my number in all their database, but yesterday understand from another ML, that they have more group database. seem like their webmaster trying to earn more money from the ML/FL, creating more groups of database and charges the ML/FL with each database few hundreds, so it all depend which database the ML/FL purchased
with all this database around, most of senior chengsters number not listed, soon dome 2 will die off.

I think best just stick to dome 1, real person, wide selection, OKT fast response, smooth booking
maybe MLs got a lot more business thats why can afford to be picky.

if u got no business for sure u will have to take some risk to accept new numbers, unless u willing to balek kampong.

sometimes is partly bcoz of some bad bros that cause MLs to be so insistent on checking DB nowadays. they check not only bcoz of AV but bcoz of some bad bros troublemakers, got those go already dont want to pay etc,even worse got some steal money one..
Old 28-11-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
The room rental is really as per what you stated.
I did get this info casual chat with some of them.

Amei say she raised to 130 because of this.

It is also tough for some of them in these circumstances.
They are still earning much more than most of us here, even by charging 120.

Not sure what defines tough for them? <15k a month in profit?
Old 28-11-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I remembered Nicole caused a sensation when she first came. Visited her few weeks back and she is still as hot as ever.

Just like few others who have been here for some time, these girls tasted their glory weeks within months of arrival here.

Their services may not have dropped, some are even more skilful in touching our sweet spots now. It’s just that us men 喜新厌旧。

I usually will only visit after the hype has died down. With less business, the ML will value you more. It’s also easier to get the extras from them as well.
Yes agree very good point of view.
Too much review of a ML can mean
a.lack of business
b.She is really very good

No mention of a ML can also mean
a.dont want to have hard time booking
b.dont bother to waste time on her
Old 28-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
They are still earning much more than most of us here, even by charging 120.

Not sure what defines tough for them? <15k a month in profit?
Some people do business 细水长流,some try to earn as much as they can within a short period of time. If you were a ML who can stay in SG for only a limited amount of time, which one would u choose? I always feel if something is overpriced, the market will phase them out on their own.
Old 28-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yep, and she raised price after 'leaving', which was for a short while only. No no to me even though I liked her service.
For me, i'm not into BBBJ so really nothing much makes me want to rtm.... more so now.
Old 28-11-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
For those bro who visited Lucky before can check does she resemble the 3th, 4th photo or the first photo, video ? It look quite different.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/

Will leave FR too if I visit this week.
More towards 3rd or 4th photo.
Anyway all are heavily ps.

But irl she’s not bad looking, probably a sub 7.
I visited twice in a week.
Luv her bbbj, slowly and 1 breath.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 28-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
Some people do business 细水长流,some try to earn as much as they can within a short period of time. If you were a ML who can stay in SG for only a limited amount of time, which one would u choose? I always feel if something is overpriced, the market will phase them out on their own.
I understand the need to earn as much as possible within the short time span here.

It’s perfectly fine to do it through putting in more effort as well.
Old 28-11-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
More towards 3rd or 4th photo.
Anyway all are heavily ps.

But irl she’s not bad looking, probably a sub 7.
I visited twice in a week.
Luv her bbbj, slowly and 1 breath.
Oh as i expected due to her hair difference... The fist pic probably from years ago. Will give her a visit this week unless there is some1 more intresting pops up.
Old 28-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/

My 1st MR so go easy on me!

Location: very good for drivers. Ample parking available just opposite. Was told it is very much walkable from mrt station. Quite central area yet away from all the busy crowds.

Looks: 8/10 for me but this is subjective. I would classify her as MILF but she wouldn't tell me her age lol. I dig her sharp features and soft spoken nature.

Body: very sexy to me. Not plump and not skinny either with nice big (I think at least a C) natural boobs.

Massage: puts in good effort. Wouldn't say it's great but it's good enough.

Sensual: very very thorough catbath. Must have covered almost every part of my body. She does juagen but i didn't try cos not my cup of tea. Does a good bbbj but I opted for hj to finish off. 5g roaming but as usual YMMV.

Attitude: really tries to please and I appreciate that. Can also select from her many attires.

Rtm: definitely. Imo really good value for money and a very good package overall.
Old 28-11-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Saw got malay Baby https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=965397
Any bros checked out ?
Boobs look big but blurred face normally butterface in my books.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
You all can say what you want.

Amei now can only be book at least 2 days in advance.
Same day booking impossible, not even 1 day in advance.

130 is nothing to many apparently. Year end maybe even harder to book because many will be getting AWS.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1