The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

#13144 Post.

Her pussy wet?! I love it!
Old 28-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 28-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 28-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

Old 28-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

Old 28-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (P)

Breaking news!!!
Am thinking of hosting a live webcam show of Mrs B, those of you who had seen it many years ago can still remember not. So long didnt use yahoo messenger and skype, not sure whether can use not. Do recommend apps that's very discreet for me to plan.
Old 28-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
hope all u enjoy mrs b images, my stock run out soon, need to take more pix, can u guess which of today's pic taken last week?
115nn series. Mrs B has aged so gracefully. Still so pretty and sexy in her middle age. She puts younger ladies in their 20s and 30s to shame. Wish she was mine. I envy you, Mr B.
Old 28-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 17
koons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Breaking news!!!
Am thinking of hosting a live webcam show of Mrs B, those of you who had seen it many years ago can still remember not. So long didnt use yahoo messenger and skype, not sure whether can use not. Do recommend apps that's very discreet for me to plan.
So exciting! I'm not sure what app is suitable and discreet. But I'm very sure some bros here are IT genius.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster (P)

The last time such events took place was many many years ago, using yahoo messenger, those whom lucky enough to experience it sure still have it firmly entrenched in their memory.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

Quote:
The last time such events took place was many many years ago, using yahoo messenger, those whom lucky enough to experience it sure still have it firmly entrenched in their memory.
yes, i can still remember ...
Old 29-10-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes i still remember well this
Old 29-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1679 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Breaking news!!!
Had missed it then,,, i sure as hell dun wanna miss any now. Followed Mrs B pics since years ago... now live! damn!
Old 01-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Breaking news!!!
WOW! I can’t wait!

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme
Old 01-11-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Interested to join but how to join the live webcam show when it is made live?
Old 02-11-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

upz mrs b for live cam ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1