The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2023, 08:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Bro Vicky looks good, can SIC her WeChat or
Contact and svcs? Cheers bro!

Super chio bu but service is so so only. Also charge very ex, only for chio bu lovers like me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 04-09-2023 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Xiao Bao

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-bao-massage/

Location: Condo in G area. (Considered east and not central ba). Room clean with a toilet in the room. Downside is aircon doesn't feel cold (18℃ feels more like 25℃).

Looks/Body: pretty but had makeup (imo powder abit thick) on, but defo around the 21-24 range. Boobs is B only but natural. Body is slim, no fats,no pacs either.

Massage: Massage slightly too light for my liking but she puts in the effort and not those 5-10 mins massage type.

Sensual: Vanilla (ymmv), SN, can roam chest with hand only. Voice sounds like those xmm voice haha, quite turn on.

Rtm: Maybe when i kena a pork chop and need visual therapy
Old 04-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to try W recently due to the slight controversy and i was like curious so went ahead to book her haha. Honest review here so i mean she does look young and pretty actually with the make up on (especially her eyes) but cannot compare with XLN or AY (feel like these two are the "true" syts among the current crop in my opinion). Massage not piano got strength will ask whether comfortable for you or not, just that abit repetitive but still ok. Sensual wise, hj was not mechanical, catbath was not bad as well. Overall, feel like her selling point is that she is more of a balanced type with equal standard of massage and sensual technique. Rtm maybe but im currently looking for suitable candidate in the syt category lol

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 04-09-2023 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 04-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes AnQi is quite special. A little feisty character, but genuine and straight. Somehow I love sliding my hands along her curves and maybe it is her skin texture that gets me excited. Or maybe that is what people meant by chemistry, physically and mentally.

Erm, I am not sure if Natalie does shower now, so maybe don't go expecting that. I didn't get any since I frequented her since her comeback. Her services still top notch for me though and will keep her in my RTM list for a long long time. Not replaceable.
Agree with your comments on Anqi; the chemistry gets better with each visit.

Visited Nat for the first time a couple of weeks ago; yes indeed, shower is solo. Dunno how @hornyxiaoboy2 managed to sian Nat in order to get it, hahaha

The first impression with Nat had me at hello; after that session, i found it very hard to find comparable girls like her. Doesn't help that she's hard to book

However, i am not a fan of her new location...
Old 04-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Even XLN is back already.
Not posted in listing
Old 04-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Second this.

Once I see her, I immediately want to retreat.
But still went though it.
For 120, there are much more better choices.
Thanks for sharing, wanted to book but timing not right, saved my dole
Old 04-09-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post

Visited Nat for the first time a couple of weeks ago; yes indeed, shower is solo. Dunno how @hornyxiaoboy2 managed to sian Nat in order to get it, hahaha

The first impression with Nat had me at hello; after that session, i found it very hard to find comparable girls like her. Doesn't help that she's hard to book

Bro, what's not good about the new location?
Old 05-09-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe I got sexy butt? Don't know leh maybe she has good impression of me and so many years le I have been a good customer. Lolol , she just shower with me.
Old 05-09-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Super chio bu but service is so so only. Also charge very ex, only for chio bu lovers like me.
She looks good. Sorry where to get her contact?
Old 05-09-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Yes I agree with Ur review. So just adding my review and contribute a little. Finally managed to book a slot with Natalie, location is right beside a mrt.

Massage: Good technique, better than most others with massage bed.

Nuru: Tried it once and I understood why she is so popular. Exceptional and had some fake love making with different positions. Quite enjoyable and fully agree that after trying nat all the other ladies the standards like not even close to comparison. The rest so far is just standard HJ or BJ and that's it.
I feel the 130 for nat's nuru is a steal considering how hard she work and the level of service she provide.

Any other recommendations that can compare to nat?

Cons: I also agree the location although close to MRT is quite bad. The lift lobby is right Infront of the security booth at the entrance and the unit shares a long narrow corridor with maybe 10+ other units serviced by 2 lifts. So if u exit the lift n walking to her unit so sui see other neighbors, gg..

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 05-09-2023 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Add link
Old 05-09-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
Finally get to try the legendary natalie after so many tries

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/

Location: less than 5min walk from nearest MRT station, easy to find

Look: 7/10, the pre-milf look as mentioned by bros; rather petite in size,
good size headlights and slim figure, if u dig milf look, she is the one.

Massage: 6-7/10, wanted to try her for her positive reviews on massage;
cant say its piano but can tell her strokes are trained, just the lacking of the strength. FN during massage, super turn on.

Sensual: 9/10, took up the nuru which many bros recommended;
indeed worthwhile, her fake-love making is really titillated and
throughout the nuru she will rub u with her cleanly-shaved fanny.

Service: 7/10, friendly-chatty, conversation flow is comfortable. DIY shower and wash up.

RTM: definitely will; and if possible, will take up 90min to fully enjoy the session.
Tried nat recently and was amazing, please share how was it after u tried the 90min session.

Maybe dumb question but asking because I was wondering if should get a 90min session with nat. Usually the deed would be over once u shoot? With that in mind how u tahan or fill up the time for a extended session of 90min? So wondering if 90 min will be wasted
Old 05-09-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, what's not good about the new location?
As one of the bros mentioned in a few posts below entrance to lift lobby just direct line of sight from security.

Can access from side gate only when there's people exiting.

Not a quiet place.

Yup, that probably sums it up..
Old 05-09-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Tried nat recently and was amazing, please share how was it after u tried the 90min session.

Maybe dumb question but asking because I was wondering if should get a 90min session with nat. Usually the deed would be over once u shoot? With that in mind how u tahan or fill up the time for a extended session of 90min? So wondering if 90 min will be wasted
All i can say is you will not regret taking up 90mins; 60 is just too short!

2 stages of sensual, one on bed, the other on the nuru bed. Slurps...

Just got to make sure you can tahan the first stage and not shoot, which i think she can quite tell where you are...
Old 05-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
All i can say is you will not regret taking up 90mins; 60 is just too short!

2 stages of sensual, one on bed, the other on the nuru bed. Slurps...

Just got to make sure you can tahan the first stage and not shoot, which i think she can quite tell where you are...
Does she offer BJ for 90 min?
Old 05-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Does she offer BJ for 90 min?
Hi bro, no BJ offered for 60 or 90mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1