The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Who's this? 150?..???.
Old 22-08-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by osek View Post
Avocado is delisted. A.hawk down.... Moles in the thread.

What happened to her? What you mean by mole? She kanna caught?
Old 22-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, it's not small change. Maybe think of it as a twice monthly treat to yourself.
Or sacrifice one visit to a ML , then the next visit, go see those abs! In fact, you'll be making a $20 saving! Hahaha. You like my math work?!
PS... Maybe we shouldn't derail from ML TCSS-ing lol

Can consider sacrifice one Massage visit to try something quite different..
That pair of back gearbox look super, but how is her look?
Also kind of FS available......

Last edited by Ray06; 22-08-2023 at 03:00 PM.
Old 22-08-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Seems like several popular MLs have bit the dust.

Quote:
Old 22-08-2023, 09:54 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am curious. What happened? Let me check the other threads also. I haven't met anyone for two weeks so didn't get much intel
Old 22-08-2023, 09:58 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
A few already rtc not because they are caught. They came around the same time so their return is expected
Old 22-08-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/

Many bros recommended me to try her. Hence, I booked a 2 hour session with her.

Looks: 9/10 Beautiful. I was memerised by her big and sparkling eyes. Photogenic girl as seen in her wechat photos.

Figure: 8/10 The moment she walks infront of me in just her mini panties is a sight to behold.

Location: 7/10 I got lost getting to this location and was late by 10 minutes. W was very kind by offering to extend my session by 10 minutes.

Massage: 7/10 Can feel that she is not trained. But i like that way she massaged my butt and in between my tighs.

HJ: 9/10 Her sensual is surprisingly good. I like the way she builds up the process, touching me at the sensitive areas. She then lies down beside me and strokes my balls and rod in a variety of techniques. Light kisses on the lips. I got to admit that to be pecked by such a beautiful girl is heavenly enough for me. She moaned softly as i tuned her. Very soon, I exploded.

RTM material for me.
Old 22-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can consider sacrifice one Massage visit to try something quite different..
That pair of back gear look super, but how is her look?
Also kind of FS available......

Yo guys, I think my previous post a bit misleading as quoted here. Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.

Now 150 just for hj... idk.
Old 22-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
If you are referring to sugar, xiao xi and xln. They just went back for a break
Old 22-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Yo guys, I think my previous post a bit misleading as quoted here. Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.

was alerted by one of my friend that she is back.

she was here in 2019. Listed on another website offering FJ for 200. we termed her Gym gal as she is likes going gym and also can see her toned athletic body.
she is based in hotel.
some of the bros here tried her (lucky chaps)

I was still ding dong ing whether to part w 200 for a pop. then she started increase 220, 240 and finally 260.

big regret i never tried her. should have listen to kopi bro and uo90879 bro. haix.

Wow, Kopi Bro, you managed to up her for 150??

unlikely i will look for her this time due to absurd price increase and mind you she is 4 years older liao.
not buying ginseng here.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Wah the abs damn sick man
Old 22-08-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

she was here in 2019. Listed on another website offering FJ for 200. we termed her Gym gal as she is likes going gym and also can see her toned athletic body.
she is based in hotel.

I was still ding dong ing whether to part w 200 for a pop. then she started increase 220, 240 and finally 260.

big regret i never tried her. should have listen to kopi bro and uo90879 bro. haix.

unlikely i will look for her this time due to absurd price increase and mind you she is 4 years older liao.
not buying ginseng here.
Kopi O 安哥 sharing fake information man, she was never listed at $150 not even at those earlier china websites .

No need big regret though , there are many fresh 00 xmm on Audi TT website for you to explore

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 22-08-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

she is based in hotel.

not buying ginseng here.
Ya maybe it was 200 bro. It has been a while. There was another fit, hard body FL, Qing Qing or something. Might have gotten the two rates mixed up a bit.

Is Gym girl Jessie still FL-ing? Don't seem to be listed in the other sites yet.
Old 22-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ya maybe it was 200 bro. It has been a while. There was another fit, hard body FL, Qing Qing or something. Might have gotten the two rates mixed up a bit.

Is Gym girl Jessie still FL-ing? Don't seem to be listed in the other sites yet.
Lmao. In your written posts doesn’t seem like u mix up, you can write exact details clearly some-more.
“Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.”
Clown at its best

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 22-08-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Nowadays is quite literally paying more for less, no matter ml or fl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1