The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

FR on Thai Club

Within 1 min, i reach TC. Upon reaching the entrance, can hear the disco music (damn loud, the pl is quite similar to M51). I walked around before deciding whether to stay put or go back hotel.

In here, the VBs quality is only 'a little bit better' than BC. Saw a few good ones. Decide to stay put for a while, order a bot of tiger beer. I sat outside since it's so dark & noisy inside. 100% VBs in here. After a while, i was been approached. The usual routine of questioning here & there before she left me to look for other prospects.

Nothing fantastic about this place so I try to finish up the beer asap. As i was walking back from the toilet to my table, i saw another new 'target'. Signalling her to come over but she dun seems to get my hint. As i hv not pay the tips to the 1st VB, I ordered another bol. While i was drinking, the 'target' walked towards my direction with her friend. I stopped her. Immediately, she quoted me RM300 for ST. I asked for LT but she rejected claiming that she dun do LT. The transaction fails.

Within 10min, she came bk again with the price lower this time to RM250. Sensing that she's a bit stuck-up, I bargained with her to RM200. Mission successful.. she walks off w/o cmg back again

By this time, the 1st VB came bk. So in the end, I brought her back for ST. Little did i know that I will regret my decision to bring her back. Sad.. huhuhuhu..

total dmg: RM335
2 bol beer: RM40
Taxi back: RM30
CD: RM15
ST: RM250 (includes 50 for her to take taxi)
Old 20-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Sorry TS to hijack your thread. The 2 FRs FYI only
U might want to copy your FR to KL thread.

Anyway, these places are like OT in SG. Gers are expensive n boring.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i lazy to travel and worst by bike is no way. If she wanna go sightsee or Dai Nam, i will just buy car ticket to go...

do u wanna hire me as personal chauffeur...
Old 20-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i lazy to travel and worst by bike is no way. If she wanna go sightsee or Dai Nam, i will just buy car ticket to go...
The most fav transport for me in Vn is motor Liao

I go Nui ba den first then decide on Dai nam

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-07-2011, 03:16 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
I think I can't afford to pay u

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haojian View Post
Hi,

my viet wife is 20years younger, we have a son and a daughter, 17 months and 6 months. She treats me like a father rather than a husband.
she is now working 9am to 10pm daily with her mother here to take care of the kids. she reaches home around 11pm and is out by 8am.

what should i do?

Sorry but in the very first place why aren't you the breadwinner so that you can give her the freedom to stay at home to look after the family & kids?

Secondly u did not elaborate on the part where she treats you like a father rather than husband, in what way did she do that? U mean in terms of respect?

Can't help u if you are so brief.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dunno who started this PJ trend
but there is really too few quality vb around so it is difficult to observe the rules.

Nothing difficult what??? It already happened 3 times to me, the VB sit with me already then when the others arrived later they told me somebody I know very well already sat with her before, so I just explain to the VB then give her $10 to leave, thats all to it if you want to respect fella bros

It will be another different story if prior permission is already obtained as in the PJ trend u know, not the same.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

Does this means this weekend I may bump into u at HCM???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry TS to hijack your thread. The 2 FRs FYI only

Sai lah u, go KL bo jio....... This Beach Club is extremely well known and there are a lot of similar others along the same stretch

Been trying to jio the rest to hit KL on an overnite trip since its so near, gotten really sick of Sickapor scene

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Little did i know that I will regret my decision to bring her back. Sad.. huhuhuhu..

So does this means there is Part 2 cumming up?????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Sai lah u, go KL bo jio....... This Beach Club is extremely well known and there are a lot of similar others along the same stretch

Been trying to jio the rest to hit KL on an overnite trip since its so near, gotten really sick of Sickapor scene

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Gd morning TS, it's diff to find 1 that suits u down here. I dun see any..
Old 20-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
cam on. i engaged a personal xe om roi
Old 20-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Does this means this weekend I may bump into u at HCM???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
probably you will bump into uncle jack at airpork if you go 1 day after me.
same thing for me.... will be handcuffed once out of airpork. but this time will be a different handcuff.

i need to be extra alert not to bump into you around ben thanh area if you are with your bx.
Old 20-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
probably you will bump into uncle jack at airpork if you go 1 day after me.
same thing for me.... will be handcuffed once out of airpork. but this time will be a different handcuff.

i need to be extra alert not to bump into you around ben thanh area if you are with your bx.
Now u got 1 more contact.... if the group is big, we hire one 7-seater taxi to go Dai Nam, the expense will be cheaper

Big Boss SS, how?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Now u got 1 more contact.... if the group is big, we hire one 7-seater taxi to go Dai Nam, the expense will be cheaper

Big Boss SS, how?
no time to go on saturday leh. i meeting ss08 gor gor to go eat banh mi and sway tao in the morning when he arrive leh. noon time he will be under arrest liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1