The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meeya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi Fhfl/H88 bros, tks for ur kind advice. I will be coming back with her and prob b behind her in queue for immi...

1 last advice needed : do i stick to the 27 days ticket or do i need to buy a 7 days ticket just to show immi...

Just worry that she will faced lengthy questioning for being 27 days here....if show ticket for 7 days and kena given 30 days visa then i can stick to the 27 days ticket tio boh....

Sorry but just paranoid as its my 1st time and her 1st time. Wouldn;t want to screw up on 1st trip. As i intend to marry her next time...

Paiseh ah for being long winded.....

Regards
Old 06-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

dun think ICA will ask to see ticket for 1st time visitor...just remember do not overstay and dun stay more than 60 days within 6mths...try to space out...example every 2 months come once stay around 2 to 3 weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeya View Post
1 last advice needed : do i stick to the 27 days ticket or do i need to buy a 7 days ticket just to show immi...

Just worry that she will faced lengthy questioning for being 27 days here....if show ticket for 7 days and kena given 30 days visa then i can stick to the 27 days ticket tio boh....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Fhfl/H88 bros, tks for ur kind advice. I will be coming back with her and prob b behind her in queue for immi...

Sorry but just paranoid as its my 1st time and her 1st time. Wouldn;t want to screw up on 1st trip. As i intend to marry her next time...

Paiseh ah for being long winded.....

Regards
Bro,relax lah.U stress so much already.U say she clean record and never come sg before so why u worry so much.

For girl first time come here alone,they normally treat as tourist lah,so dont make her think that before she come here,sg ICA already condemmed her already,like that she more scare leh
Old 06-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Bros H88/GQ, kum sia kum sia.....nice to see reassuring words and advice....wen i 1st chance upon this thread i read thru it and being the typical kiasi sinkie was scared almost to shit when i read the posts abt screeening for marital status.....wun let her overstay lah.....overstaying is jiatlat offence ah.....if relation dun work out den i make overstay...hehe....joking joking.....

Bro fhfl, sorry na.....forget reply u earlier....nope im not sponsoring her in the sense that no declaration of me being officially responsible for her.....but will be "sponsoring" her makan, sight seeing etc.....
Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Jaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun mean to pour cold water on your situation bro, but i have been through this and i could not get any accountability or transparency from the ICA staff.

For your case:

1. ICA will not ask about your relationship with her. In their eyes, if both of you are not married, you are unrelated.

2. No, they will not.

3. No, you have no guarantee that your girl can come in.

4. whether she gets sent back or not depends on the duty officer. Now that they are scrutinizing the foreigners coming in, many have been sent back without knowing the reason. Even first timers to SG have gotten sent back.

They might send your girl back citing Section 25/25A of the Immigration Act. http://www.aseanhrmech.org/downloads..._Singapore.pdf

If you look under the relevant section, no specific reason is stated but it states that the immigration officer has the say whether to let the person enter. Btw, if the ICA sends your girl back, they will also not tell you the reason why. So ultimately, they can send your girl back for whatever reason but you will not know what it is.

If your girl is being held in custody while waiting to be sent back, you will not be able to see her or speak to her. They will not notify you as well. Her handphone will be taken away, even though she has committed no crime, and will only be returned just as she is going to board the plane.

If you approach the Airport Information Counters asking to contact the ICA staff inside while your girl is in custody, you will be given 2 numbers : 62148012 for belt 16-19, and 62148010 for belt 20-23. Don't bother calling as these are just wayang numbers. Nobody will pick up and the mailbox is always full. However, you can try the numbers in between 62148010 to 62148030 and you should get to speak to some people.

From my experiences with them, i have found the ICA staff to be extremely rude, especially to visitors from 3rd World countries. You can be courteous but yet firm and professional but they are not doing so. I guess this is what happens when you grant powers to people without the necessary EQ skills to handle them. You can see accounts of their rude behaviour from posts in other forums.

They are also extremely inflexible. They would rather believe their profiling info than whatever you say or evidence that is staring at them in the eyes.

Investigation is also not their strong suit. Staying for 30 days does not mean that the visitor is going to work here, nor does having no money in the wallet. Apparently, they have never heard of credit cards or rich boyfriends.

In short, there is absolutely no way the ICA knows in advance, what someone is going to do after they enter SG, and they should not pretend it is possible. Leave the police work to the police. Even sending one person back by mistake, and causing inconvenience, loss of money and time in the process, is gross incompetence.

In your case bro, the only way of a guaranteed entry is to sponsor her stay here. But you need to send in the form from the ICA website in advance first.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jaded View Post
could not get any accountability or transparency from the ICA staff..
Yes, I Agree. I's extrememly difficult

Quote:
1. ICA will not ask about your relationship with her. In their eyes, if both of you are not married, you are unrelated. ..
True and Not true ...

Sometimes they do ask ... I counter that myself before. My wife then GF was brought in to office to verify our relationship as I am a divorcee. I have a friend who are being asked this question and subsequently she is being banned for entering Sg for 1 year. When they ask, meaning they are going to check on you. else they just passed this questioning.

Quote:
3. No, you have no guarantee that your girl can come in.

4. whether she gets sent back or not depends on the duty officer. Now that they are scrutinizing the foreigners coming in, many have been sent back without knowing the reason. Even first timers to SG have gotten sent back.

If you look under the relevant section, no specific reason is stated but it states that the immigration officer has the say whether to let the person enter. Btw, if the ICA sends your girl back, they will also not tell you the reason why. So ultimately, they can send your girl back for whatever reason but you will not know what it is.
Yes, I agree.

Quote:
From my experiences with them, i have found the ICA staff to be extremely rude, especially to visitors from 3rd World countries. You can be courteous but yet firm and professional but they are not doing so. I guess this is what happens when you grant powers to people without the necessary EQ skills to handle them. You can see accounts of their rude behaviour from posts in other forums.

They are also extremely inflexible. They would rather believe their profiling info than whatever you say or evidence that is staring at them in the eyes.
Yes I strongly agree to this statement.

I have witness a few cases. The good towards European and the bad towards asian.

I nearly wanted to take a video and post onto stomps/u-tube. ahahha ..

Quote:
Investigation is also not their strong suit. Staying for 30 days does not mean that the visitor is going to work here, nor does having no money in the wallet. Apparently, they have never heard of credit cards or rich boyfriends.
The works based on records and probability.

I have a friend who is being sent back after checking her lugguage and found many sexy clothes in it.

Quote:
Even sending one person back by mistake, and causing inconvenience, loss of money and time in the process, is gross incompetence.
YOu think they care ???

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Prob i have is I'm still married and going thru a divorce
IN the eye of the law and in the eye of ICA ... Going thru a divorce means u are still married.

My personal encounter and experience will tells you not to have any connection with her.

Don't risk her !

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got to know a PRC girl whom wanted to visit me here.

So I applied for her the e-visa through the ICA portal, and acted as her local contact. But kena rejected. I appeal a few times but still failed without giving me an explaination.

I wrote in to request for an explanation, and got a reply a few days later to ask me to go ICA for interview. The interviewer questioned about how we get to know each other, what's her job in China, she come here for what, where she staying, what's our relationship etc. After I convinced her, she ask me to write down on a paper and sign it, and tell me I'm responsible for her in Singapore. After a few days, when i check the portal it was approved.

The things highlighted in the visa include:
Bring the paper e-Visa with her when entering Singapore
Possession of the visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore, must also have
(i) a valid passport;
(ii) sufficient funds for the period of stay
(iii) confirmed onward/return air ticket
Granting of entry into Singapore is determined by ICA officers at the point of entry.

We enter SIngapore together, and i queue behind her. She kena an Indian so have difficulty communicating. I go over and reply for her, she thought for awhile then chop her passport.

Hope my experience helps.
(Quite tiring experience)
Old 10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

DearestLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ica officer fking rude , i see him alone in garden i sure break his limps.

Seriously, if sg has no law and can carry rifle. I def load rounds n offer a hole to his skull. my bad personal experience.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Jaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got any idea whether recording the encounters with the ICA is illegal? I guess probably video is not allowed but how about audio? And do we need to let the person know that the conversation is being recorded?

Any lawyers or police can advise?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Bro Jaded, gd day...thanks for your detailed info and the link...have replied you earlier but neva see it get posted..prob still under moderation.....

Bro Shysaint, thanks for your advice....but I'm too deep in love wif her...can't forgo/forget her....

wish me luck bro....road is long n diff but i shall push on......cheers....
Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Shysaint, thanks for your advice....but I'm too deep in love wif her...can't forgo/forget her....

wish me luck bro....road is long n diff but i shall push on......cheers....
I say dun risk her means ... whatever actions you take ... dun Risk her from being Banned coming into Singapore ...

else you will be in more agony.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

oh ok Shysaint bro.....paiseh i interpret wrongly.....dun tink there's anything i can do dat can put her at risk......not dat i can tink of though....
Old 14-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh ok Shysaint bro.....paiseh i interpret wrongly.....dun tink there's anything i can do dat can put her at risk......not dat i can tink of though....
By telling the immigration officer that you are her boyfriend ... this is a common SOP for gals to declare ...

or seeing my boyfriend's mother or parents or etc ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold

I actually encountered this problem with them as well. My wife is from Vn. And the other time when her sister (blood sister) tried to come visit us, she was rejected entry. Bloody wasted my air ticket $ and waste all our time. That time was tiger air. Like bro jaded said, they don give a damn about who are you or wat are u.
Then we tried a 2nd time the next month. But on Singapore airlines. Same shit happened.(go office, no explanation given). Best part, me and wife was with her. But the ica officers there(T2) less guai lan. And they willing to talk to me after I made some noise, the head officer actually came out to talk to me. He actually told me that because she was rejected once, they gonna reject her again. Even tho she never set foot into sinkie land b4.
End of the day I got her in by signing a sponsor paper on the spot and they allowed her in.
So for your case bro. Be prepared for anything. My wife's sister First timer also got rejected for no reason until I sponsor her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1