The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8h43

Tried G13.

Look : 8/10

Cute and innocent type.

Body : 10/10

Very tight and slim. Very sexy and tempting body to lust for.

Service : 10/10

I go in choose and G13 never look at me. Talk with OKT awhile and he say G13 top 3 Angpais. Believe this OKT and take G13. Seem cold to me as we walk to her room. Then ask her "She don't like me issit?" She ask me why will i think so. Then talk cock with her warm-up and undress myself. She suddenly hug me. I tried to kiss her and she turn her face away. I asked "Can I kiss you?". She push me to bed and give me that slutty look and start to catbathe me. Her warm body touches mine, like kena rape by her. She went up to kiss my lips and stick out her tongue and challenge me again "Still want to ask me can kiss or not?" I go ahead and french kiss her. She response with DFK as well.

I pushed her downwards to signal her for bj. My mind was thinking haven bathe also, like G19 like that. Don't care and just let her wander around my groin area. Her bj pattern alot. Literally polishing my dick with my tongue. She spent 15 mins on my dick. I pull her up and tell her "You tired la, put condom". She say "How you know I tired". Then she go down and suck me again. Can't tahan and let her continue the deed...

Below are to share how i always get good service from them. From start till end, I didn't even tell them what I want. I just casually talk and treat them with kindness and respect. Basically, treat them like gf la... haha

Secret to get good service from them:

Don't control them.
Don't tell them "I want this, I want that". All of them are in this working line, they all know what we want.
Treat them with respect and kindness.
Old 27-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Tried G13.

Don't control them.
Don't tell them "I want this, I want that". All of them are in this working line, they all know what we want.
i thought it's your clean shaven dick ? if you get good service from any girls.....you are Andy Lau lah....
Old 27-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i thought it's your clean shaven dick ? if you get good service from any girls.....you are Andy Lau lah....
Haha ... Me actually not handsome at all but i just choose and hope for the best ! I dont really demand anything from the girls. Its all up to them to perform. If they are good, i will share here... if normal or bad service, i will just skip and wont choose her again.

Last time i did choose a Angpai and told her upfront i want this and that. In the end she not happy throughout service. In the end found out she dont like customer demands for these and that. I guess this applies to everyone bah. Those in service line will be more willing to please without being controlled and demands from customers. But that time i did ask nicely and she say she still dont like customers ask this and that. So from that day, i didnt ask anymore... LOL. Just go choose and hope all for the best but mostly it turns out more than i expected
Old 28-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What time this house close ahh..
G6 n G15 is sooo gooood
GFE , soft soft
Old 28-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedtouch View Post
✋ tried G17 3 times. The best session is the first. Hahahah
Long queue for this gem.. recommended
Old 28-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

G8

Tried her today. Really bad. Or perhaps no chemistry. Starts off with non-stop talking and massage then down to BJ. By this time my mood is already gone.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Tried G13.

Look : 8/10

Cute and innocent type.

Very tight and slim. Very sexy and tempting body to lust for.

Service : 10/10

I go in choose and G13 never look at me. Talk with OKT awhile and he say G13 top 3 Angpais. Believe this OKT and take G13. Seem cold to me as we walk to her room. Then ask her "She don't like me issit?" She ask me why will i think so. Then talk cock with her warm-up and undress myself. She suddenly hug me. I tried to kiss her and she turn her face away. I asked "Can I kiss you?". She push me to bed and give me that slutty look and start to catbathe me. Her warm body touches mine, like kena rape by her. She went up to kiss my lips and stick out her tongue and challenge me again "Still want to ask me can kiss or not?" I go ahead and french kiss her. She response with DFK as well.

I pushed her downwards to signal her for bj. My mind was thinking haven bathe also, like G19 like that. Don't care and just let her wander around my groin area. Her bj pattern alot. Literally polishing my dick with my tongue. She spent 15 mins on my dick. I pull her up and tell her "You tired la, put condom". She say "How you know I tired". Then she go down and suck me again. Can't tahan and let her continue the deed...

Below are to share how i always get good service from them. From start till end, I didn't even tell them what I want. I just casually talk and treat them with kindness and respect. Basically, treat them like gf la... haha

Don't control them.
Bro she do cbj or bbbj?
Old 29-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Anyone here experience this??

The gal see u wait too long..
Inside the room after the deed, she tell u next time if she busy,
ask you to find other girls.. (and she say she wont angry)
Old 29-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tried G12.

Look : 10/10

SYT. Prettiest in the house for me.

Thin figure. Long legs. Boobs are B

Service : 6/10

Just typical working style. Normal for everything cbj , no french , no kiss on lips. Can't kiss body. Feel quite restricted. She's super hygiene person. Good for those bros who just want to have a safe after-marriage service with a SYT.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Anyone got recommendation for foxy & Commando type? The kind will fuck the shit outta you haha

Last edited by vort3x; 30-10-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!Asianguy is one of the Best!

I had G7 about a month ago. Just walked in agon saw her sitting at the entrance. Just wondering if she is still in SG. Anyone knows?
Old 30-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

It's been awhile since I last wrote a FR.

G19

Face : 5.5/10
Bad complexion close up, MILF look. You wont bother taking a second look on the street.

Skin : 6/10 Normal and fairly smooth.

Boobs : Nothing to shout about.

Service 8/10 : This is a part where G12 excels. She provides very good and sensual BBBJ with no sense of urgent-ness. She washes my anus thoroughly and it makes me wonder if I'm getting an AR. True enough after getting BBBJ she flips my legs above and starts licking and inserting her tongue.

FJ : She can ride pretty well and is pretty passionate when having sex. Speaks french during and before all actions. High GFE.

She will be worth $50 if you're going for service other than looks.

Last edited by Villian; 30-10-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Sorry G19 my great apologises
Old 30-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

G12....????????
Old 30-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
G12....????????
Sorry I was referring to G19.. So Sorry!!
Old 30-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villian View Post
Sorry I was referring to G19.. So Sorry!!
Alamak number sala
Lucky lor realize
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1