The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The girl is a scammer. Though many, including myself, complain about $120 price hike , now seeing $100 gets me suspicious. Hope all ladies can follow MLs like Baby or Love (rtc). Honesty pays well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baihe-massage/

I have to flag this out for bros as it differs too much. Will still be as objective as possible for the MR.

My favourite AnQi busy on the timings I preferred, and I recently just visited my second favourite Chen Ying (KiKi), so decided to venture out for a new ML. Wanted a BBBJ chick as I have not found a replacement yet for 99. Saw this new ad, Baihe, and was drawn to it. Price point at $100 was also fair, but I did expect will need to top up for BBBJ since it is the new MO now.

Location is advertised as GL condo which I didn't quite like, but went ahead to make an appointment anyway. When I arrived at the address provided, the location is actually a MP and I could see quite a few people doing leg massages etc. As MLs usually give a rough location, I looked around, but it is mainly shophouses and no condo nearby. Got worried. She called, came out from the MP shop that was pretty crowded, and brought me in. I was literally shocked but followed. Was assigned the room that is really closed to the customers doing leg massages so it was quite noisy. Door has a huge see-through window, and the partition is only one third way up so it is not fully enclosed. Sound travel freely throughout the shop.

To the ML, she is definitely not the ML advertised. I could not see any similarity except she wears a yoga pants, and MILFY. Not chio but not ugly. i have to say she is quite shapely and packs a good figure for her age. Not fair as well but not the dark skin type. Petite.

Changed in the room into the standard thin paper shorts, and suddenly the feeling of karma strikes me, as i recently commented on the 'good' old days where I started from MP, and getting special. While I do not detest MP, I just do not feel as at home and comfortable. At this point I was honestly ready to just enjoy the massage, simple HJ and F off since ML is unlikely to go FN in this environment. Expected loss and damage will be $100.

She started her massage. Got some standard la. Just like those massage shop where you walk in type of standard. Definitely better than home base. She even did a head and neck massage after I turn over. She put a cloth over the window and sat on top of me, massaging my hands, but the way she sit, basically on my dick, did get me hard. And because I never had a yoga pants ML rub me before, so it was a little refreshing. Still on top of me, she press herself on me, rubba here and there slowly and asked the golden question. It has been so long I had ML asking me the golden question!! She asked if I wanted to take the $150 package with the mouth. While my hand was busy running all over her butt, and the texture of the yoga pants was really enticing, I relented.

She took off her top and started her cat bath. Her skin is really smooth, which is quite a turn on. I did pull downed her yoga pants and she was ok with me rubbing her clit and grabbing that nice rack of hers. She put a rubber for me and started blowing, which was alright since i was craving for one. Finished me off with her arch body, and yoga pants pulled halfway down. Paid and left.

She was trying to be nice but it is the environment that didn't lift me up to my usual self. I was still doubting myself if I read wrongly about the location as SLG will usually state MP if not home base. Was quite furious when I saw the ad stating east GL condo. I looked at the pictures and videos again and couldn't find any similarity.

No RTM for me for sure. Have to accept my karma.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:37 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

I have been noticing many single digit posters beginning to "invade" this thread...hopefully this thread won't be like dome 2 who are all advertisers in disguise...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 25-06-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Eventually decided to try out Yu-Er (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/)

Looks: WYSIWYG almost no difference from the last 3 photos. I think she looks nicer with the specs and I'll rate her as 7 (with specs) and 6 (without specs). She really gives out those Uni Girls vibe I feel.

Body: I understand some may describe her as thicc but it's ok. Definitely not BBW and can say curvy maybe? So yes boobs are definitely big.

Location: Very convenient for drivers (parking nearby) and should be quite convenient for foot-soldiers considering it's near a mall and there is a bus stop nearby. Actual room is those shop houses converted living spaces.

Massage: Almost non-existent. She tried but that is definitely not her forte.

Kissing: Nil for me.

Roaming: She was clothed (upper body) and panties below. Can roam around but because she was clothed, did not managed to zhut the boobs. Neither did I try to dig further south.

HJ: Was pretty fast and mechanical initially but once you tell her how you like it to be, she will adjust accordingly.

RTM: Not for me. Even though we chatted quite well and there were cuddling after the deed, overall the chemistry is a bit lacking for me?
I put a warning somewhere before.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
MR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Want to meet her after reading the reviews about her.

Looks: 9/10 look damn good, just like the picture on the website. Definitely won't reject kind

Location: She just moved to this new location, no comment for this location as I been there several times before for other MLs. Is accessible by bus only

Massage: 6/10 Green but powerful, nothing to shout about

Sensual: 8/10 The highlight is HDLY as mentioned by other bros in their MRs. After HDLY she will ask to turn around and massage the 2 ICs.

Overall: She is nice to talk to and with good personality (YMMV). Only con is that she is very vanilla, can't even zhut zhut on the pretty pair of (.)(.) What a waste

RTM: Yes, I got KC-ed by her look and personality, despite the low playability
I thought she can zhut one?
Old 25-06-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Recently I am trying to engage the ML via wechat, But they keep on asking mobile number - why ? is there any other way around it. Can advise?
Old 25-06-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
Hi,

Recently I am trying to engage the ML via wechat, But they keep on asking mobile number - why ? is there any other way around it. Can advise?
They want to check your mobile number against the records in their database to see if you are a legit customer. I don't think there's any way around it, since most likely they won't take any customers with no or bad records in the database.
Old 25-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi,

Bro, most of the time they will check your numbers in their db(mention a few times). Even if you go through we chat, they will ask you to standby your number to check. Only best way is to sms for initial contact
Old 25-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, most of the time they will check your numbers in their db(mention a few times). Even if you go through we chat, they will ask you to standby your number to check. Only best way is to sms for initial contact
Agreed, best is to initiate contact with SMS.
Old 25-06-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi,

Simple because they want to screen your number.

Given your question I assume you are new to this SLG scene, good many luck booking SLG MLs.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 25-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I have been noticing many single digit posters beginning to "invade" this thread...hopefully this thread won't be like dome 2 who are all advertisers in disguise...
Not only single digit, but very high pointers too.

One of the biggest spammers ever, is for this MP FL call Baby. Last time she was here, almost everyday for many many months, sure have a new FR on her in one of the fj threads. I don’t know how she manage to get so many people to do it. So much so that thread was closed down.

Well, looks like she's back! And now even invading this massage thread promoting her fj services.

Actually I don't mind the known advertisers, especially in HC thread. They don't really hide it and their girls are pretty good - like MM and Carrot gang. It's the high pointer promoters and spammers pretending to "share and care" that I find unpalatable.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I thought she can zhut one?
Asked her twice but she don't allow
Old 25-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
They want to check your mobile number against the records in their database to see if you are a legit customer. I don't think there's any way around it, since most likely they won't take any customers with no or bad records in the database.
So how about going around it ? giving real number?
Old 25-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not only single digit, but very high pointers too.

One of the biggest spammers ever, is for this MP FL call Baby. Last time she was here, almost everyday for many many months, sure have a new FR on her in one of the fj threads. I don’t know how she manage to get so many people to do it. So much so that thread was closed down.

Well, looks like she's back! And now even invading this massage thread promoting her fj services.

Actually I don't mind the known advertisers, especially in HC thread. They don't really hide it and their girls are pretty good - like MM and Carrot gang. It's the high pointer promoters and spammers pretending to "share and care" that I find unpalatable.
maybe got discount if show her your FR?
Old 25-06-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
maybe got discount if show her your FR?
Maybe, hahaha. Last time I think can pay an okt or some fixer to get high pointer nicks to post FR. Now I don't know...
Old 25-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Asked her twice but she don't allow
New rules i guess..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1