The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 22-06-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just tried new Spa last weekend near the dim sum area.
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Bro cherry can share this one?
Old 22-06-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12090 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondii View Post
Bro cherry can share this one?
u guys can check out the contact here:

Link
Old 22-06-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4486 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

A mp near a frog porridge has decommissioned.
Good old memories .....
Old 22-06-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey horny bros, another gem to share, she is Le Le, cute and very cheerful lady. Keen bros can PM me for contact

Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 22-06-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amnyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U are most welcome! Sometimes must see chemistry and ya like what the bro say can ask beforehand. I got 2 ladies here who i managed to french. Anyone interested can PM me for ctc

Kelly

Mango (Viet)

Can share contact bro?
Old 22-06-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hey horny bros, another gem to share, she is Le Le, cute and very cheerful lady. Keen bros can PM me for contact

Wah, looks good siah. Bro, just Pm-ed you for ctc. TIA
Old 23-06-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!
Quote:

hihi... please share ctc with me.. thank you.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold

FR for a recent visit to Dotdot:

Spa: 10 mins walk from nearest MRT, somewhat sheltered for the foot soldiers. Some bro mentioned it was hot here but there's air con actually. Curtain place with common toilet as some before have shared before.

Looks: 8.5/10 - Very cute SYT lady, her complexion is good. Definitely looks 24/25. Has small boobs (A) but still can cup. Slim but has a slight tummy. Told me she's about 44kg now, 156cm.

Massage: 4/10 - As other bros have said, not really her forte, got a bit of strength here, and she did press her whole knee onto my back, which felt good
Catbath: 7/10 Short one where she licked me a little before moving to my balls and tool

Bbbj: 9/10 - Very satisfying, she did the Yin Yang water technique thing, first time trying that personally. She makes a lot of sound effect for you while licking and sucking, but as I was rubbing her below at the same time I know she wasn't getting wet so I felt some disconnect hahaha. Finished with CIM.

Fj: NA - Didn't go for FJ
Dmg: 50+80

Overall, she's a nice and bubbly girl. Very good conversationalist, very service oriented and accommodating to your requests.

I requested 69, but she mentioned she doesn't do that as she isn't able to focus. Painting was allowed, but she controlled it well by gripping my head and didn't allow me to paint too much, lol.

Also, she told me she doesn't kiss as well, just something to take note of. She also told me I could not finger her, probably due to hygiene reasons as a previous bro shared.

Overall, I left a happy man. Thanks for sharing this contact!
Old 23-06-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
ipjh89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteripjh89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried lele at geylang.
Location is a 10/10 for me as its quite near my house.

Looks exactly like her photos that hornyxiaoboy shared and on her wechat. No photoshop. Very cheerful, but can sense that she is a little shy at first.
Looks: 8/10 kinda of cute and she wore the same clothes as her photo.
Body: 8/10 a bit of tummy, but quite petite
Boobs: 10/10 just nice for me, should be a B cup, i am not exactly a boobs person
Pussy: 10/10 very tight and wet.

Service: 9/10 (minus 1 point because she didnt ride me as much as i hoped)
started off with teasing me all over with her fingers, then catbath. I was already touching her all over by this time. Followed by AR and BBBJ and fingered her. She was already wet( i think she pre applied lube), and ask me to finger deeper.

Its a curtain joint but there were no customers, so i could ram her hard and let the other girls hear the piak piak sound. Can tell she is trying to hold her moans in.
When i left the other girls wefe giggling.

Rtf : yes after reloading my bullets and wallet.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro can share? Thks
Old 23-06-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited dot dot yesterday.

Good for bros who are on bus and walking. Nearest mrt should be Kallang

Looks: SYT like high school girlfriend
Body: Small frame, just the nice cup size I like
Massage: Consider good strength for a lady who is small size
Action: I went straight into main menu I told her to forgo bbbj, I release on doggy shortly after missionary. High school lover kinda moan, I left a happy man.

I will rtm, rtf if I'm around east area!
Old 23-06-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
diablo69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
I rb.gy got to know that for the past few days,
/yau5zo 24yo PRC DotDot @ Geylang was having her period.
So you will need to check with her, when she is good for exercise.
Can share contact? TIA
Old 23-06-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hope people remember the guy who introduced Kendis to this forum.
If everyone is risk averse and always waiting for everyone else to clear landmines and to do exploration, then we will never see such gems.
Hi bro, can share DD contact?
Old 23-06-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
FR for a recent visit to Dotdot:

Spa: 10 mins walk from nearest MRT, somewhat sheltered for the foot soldiers. Some bro mentioned it was hot here but there's air con actually. Curtain place with common toilet as some before have shared before.

Looks: 8.5/10 - Very cute SYT lady, her complexion is good. Definitely looks 24/25. Has small boobs (A) but still can cup. Slim but has a slight tummy. Told me she's about 44kg now, 156cm.

Massage: 4/10 - As other bros have said, not really her forte, got a bit of strength here, and she did press her whole knee onto my back, which felt good
Catbath: 7/10 Short one where she licked me a little before moving to my balls and tool

Bbbj: 9/10 - Very satisfying, she did the Yin Yang water technique thing, first time trying that personally. She makes a lot of sound effect for you while licking and sucking, but as I was rubbing her below at the same time I know she wasn't getting wet so I felt some disconnect hahaha. Finished with CIM.

Fj: NA - Didn't go for FJ
Dmg: 50+80

Overall, she's a nice and bubbly girl. Very good conversationalist, very service oriented and accommodating to your requests.

I requested 69, but she mentioned she doesn't do that as she isn't able to focus. Painting was allowed, but she controlled it well by gripping my head and didn't allow me to paint too much, lol.

Also, she told me she doesn't kiss as well, just something to take note of. She also told me I could not finger her, probably due to hygiene reasons as a previous bro shared.

Overall, I left a happy man. Thanks for sharing this contact!
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!!
Old 23-06-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Happy for you, Bro. 24yo PRC SYT DotDot is really cute in person.
Hi bro! Can share dotdot contact please? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1