The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2023, 09:58 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Anyone here uses Google translate to message MLs?

So far I've only been going for those that say can contact in Chinese or simple English. I can't read or write Chinese, but I can understand and speak basic mandarin, like very basic. Now thinking of expanding my range. Is using Google translate accurate enough?
Actually if you can speak mandarin, one way is to write using han yu pin ying(汉语拼音). To foolproof, just type the sentence using in English the han yu pin ying(no need the exact, the first letter), then Google translate to make sure that sentence is ok. I think even if some of your words are wrong (once I wrote white stop(白色站) instead of bus stop( 巴士站) because I typed too fast and sent without reading) surprising the ml still catch what I was saying. Like what a bro say, when you type enough, the hanyupingyin will also save the common words you will use when communicating with the mls. However, I need to remind myself to switch back to English when talking to others. That is life
Old 10-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
have you all encountered those that offer red wine?
I only encounter ml-s offer me a cigarette. Didn't take it as I don't smoke
Old 10-05-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Anyone still remember Wawa (quite long ago – 10 years?) who served ‘Daily Soup’ at the now demolished Pearl Bank apartment?
Damn sure I can remember her due to this weird but interesting building which I’ve nvr visited in my whole life if not for visiting her. Her long flowing hair with a syt face was the gold standard then.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Actually if you can speak mandarin, one way is to write using han yu pin ying(汉语拼音). To foolproof, just type the sentence using in English the han yu pin ying(no need the exact, the first letter), then Google translate to make sure that sentence is ok. I think even if some of your words are wrong (once I wrote white stop(白色站) instead of bus stop( 巴士站) because I typed too fast and sent without reading) surprising the ml still catch what I was saying. Like what a bro say, when you type enough, the hanyupingyin will also save the common words you will use when communicating with the mls. However, I need to remind myself to switch back to English when talking to others. That is life
Yea, there's probably no issue reading Chinese with Google translate, as the translator can read out the words so I can understand even if the translation to English is off.

I guess my issue was constructing sentences, or just unsure about the common phrases people use to book an appointment in mandarin. But yea, will try out your suggestions. Planning to try contact some the next time I'm free. Otherwise, I'll be back here whining about epic fail stories.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Anyone still remember Wawa (quite long ago – 10 years?) who served ‘Daily Soup’ at the now demolished Pearl Bank apartment?
I don't remember visiting any Wawa...but I do remember this state of the art apartment. I keep visiting this FL because I like the high floor view from her kitchen. The night view was excellent. Pity they demolished it. That was one hell of an architecture.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:51 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Will mention four (all not coming back) – Vera, Moon, Momo and Long Nv. Momo (at RV previously) was the best – wine served with cheese, crackers and grapes; followed by Moon (at Balestier previously) – wine at the windy balcony with a great view, smoking allowed
Currently there are four who serve red wine (my own experience) - will not name them cos I don’t think its’s “standard practice”. My sessions were all late evenings… two out of the four are great cooks, too! All are “returnees”.
Some in my hall of fame...wawa, sister of candy

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-05-2023, 10:52 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Got any ML recommendation who gives a good hard massage?
Go to health centre thread

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 10-05-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
1 of my fav “fake” vanilla..
Haha, true! Hebe/Zhiqing is one of the most playful and accommodating ML’s (with a temperament) I’ve ever met. Loved her pussy cat, too.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I don't remember visiting any Wawa...but I do remember this state of the art apartment. I keep visiting this FL because I like the high floor view from her kitchen. The night view was excellent. Pity they demolished it. That was one hell of an architecture.
Wow sounds like a shiok place..

Most interesting location I’ve been to in recent memory was a posh apartment in District 10 area..

That is the last place you’d imagine a WL will operate from lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
3-4hr suitable to connect heart before connecting body
Well said! Sent one of the gals home cos she said tipsy after drinking under the sun and sea breeze. After administering hot towel for her, was rewarded with “connecting body” activity for being her driver/caretaker
Old 10-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Damn sure I can remember her due to this weird but interesting building which I’ve nvr visited in my whole life if not for visiting her. Her long flowing hair with a syt face was the gold standard then.
Yes, very iconic architecture, bloody shame it was torn down. Wawa was one of the first MLs to rent her own place (previous modus operandi was to book hourly hotel, text room no. for ML to come upstairs). First move advantage – she did well, bought a pad and opened a shop back home. A great masseur with a doll face and nice tits. And of course, the “lai tong” (daily soup) was wonderful.

Her sis, Candy, was not bad too
Old 10-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, true! Hebe/Zhiqing is one of the most playful and accommodating ML’s (with a temperament) I’ve ever met. Loved her pussy cat, too.
I think u were 1 of a handful who first booked her when she first started at Area G right lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Some in my hall of fame...wawa, sister of candy
At first mention I thought of her, though I only met her at PP condo and not Pearl Bank... so not sure

I preferred Candy though... she only accepted 90mins slots and her sessions were really comprehensive.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-05-2023, 11:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
At first mention I thought of her, though I only met her at PP condo and not Pearl Bank... so not sure

I preferred Candy though... she only accepted 90mins slots
I was spending time with her few times on 3 hours slots..

HALL OF FAME

Old 10-05-2023, 11:12 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Yes, very iconic architecture, bloody shame it was torn down. Wawa was one of the first MLs to rent her own place (previous modus operandi was to book hourly hotel, text room no. for ML to come upstairs). First move advantage – she did well, bought a pad and opened a shop back home. A great masseur with a doll face and nice tits. And of course, the “lai tong” (daily soup) was wonderful.

Her sis, Candy, was not bad too
There! Candy! Lol everything about her is good...liked her icy cool looks...like faye wong lol...except cigarette smell...

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1