The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
As expected, some bro just zapped me for being a cheapo. Well, I don't need to impress them by buying them expensive michellin food and if they don't like what they are eating they will not ask me to buy for them again. So far never happened before. Remember, they are also commoners just like you and I and most certain from humble background. I believe I have visited enough ML/FLs over the 2 decades to understand why they added up in this trade and if the ML is those vain money hungry type that DEMANDS the best things money can get, she will definitely not be on my return list regardless how beautiful or skillful she maybe. I treat all my MLs as friends and some are still in contact today. Just remember, spend within your means and don't think expensive things will impress them. Good food dont need to be expensive. They will rather you give them the cash instead of spending so much on a meal (although I do try to buy them a meal before they go back for old time sake if their schedule allows.)

To the bro. Hope your wealth can continue to help these MLs. I have limited resources.
No need type out so much la over a trivial thing like buying food lol..

Want to buy, just buy.. Why bother to justify your actions when it doesn't affect others..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't buy food lah.
I attempted a few times and they hiam my package food.

I know later on because I ever visited some of them during dinner time and they asked me whether I had dinner.
I tell them eating later and immediately they say got excess package food.
Ask me is chicken rice ok for me....

So if what you buy is not up to their standard, they will redistribute out to other Bros in the Q later on.
Old 18-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Wanted to revisit Love to try her secret technique, but suddenly she seems like she’s RTC? Her WeChat moments disappeared and uncontactable. Hmm any bros got info can PM me
She RTC liao if im not wrong..think she got mentioned on wc.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

pre covid, my ex regular ML saved my contact as 外卖小哥. i thought it was disrespectful and scolded her. i was pretty pissed and i remember posting about this perhaps a year ago to share my experience but most bros here seem to like to be taken advantage of. some even told me to take it as a form of endearment because the ML remembered me that way.

i only found out much later during covid times that she had also recorded my number in their ML wechat database as 外卖小哥. a ML i was visiting for the first time requested that i bring her food, and wanted something spicy, which i found to be very odd. i asked another regular ML to help me check and double confirm the record.

anyway, dont be a simp la bros. i know $5 cai png or $20 dollar maki san sushi is small money. if you do bring them food, just make sure its something you can afford and willing to do, and that shes appreciative of the effort. dont expect anything extra and if you do get extras, just keep it to yourself.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Sounded very Vanilla bro. Does she speak French?
would not rate as pure vanilla since she's still quite receptive on b2b interaction.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
pre covid, my ex regular ML saved my contact as 外卖小哥. i thought it was disrespectful and scolded her. i was pretty pissed and i remember posting about this perhaps a year ago to share my experience but most bros here seem to like to be taken advantage of. some even told me to take it as a form of endearment because the ML remembered me that way.

i only found out much later during covid times that she had also recorded my number in their ML wechat database as 外卖小哥. a ML i was visiting for the first time requested that i bring her food, and wanted something spicy, which i found to be very odd. i asked another regular ML to help me check and double confirm the record.

anyway, dont be a simp la bros. i know $5 cai png or $20 dollar maki san sushi is small money. if you do bring them food, just make sure its something you can afford and willing to do, and that shes appreciative of the effort. dont expect anything extra and if you do get extras, just keep it to yourself.

this is a form of 工具人.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

My first review for ML, hope senior bros can give some + if it help

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

Location: 10/10 Very discrete and walkable from MRT station for foot soldiers. Carpark available as well. Locating the place just requires you to know what is left and right.
Looks: 9/10 Bak bak in the right places and look a bit Korean, she spent some time in Korea so can speak little bit Korean if you like. The boobs were the killer for me, D-cup sibei dua liap she will boobjob. Bros better becareful your 2IC suffocate
Hygiene: 10/10 Room and toilet were very clean like 5-star hotel. She also takes effort to clean u up to maintain hygiene
Massage: 8.5/10 Can feel the massage but for myself I need harder massage, but here is not the right place for hard massage
Auto-roam: 11/10 Full nude and freely zhut zhut. The nehji is very sensitive and will sharp sharp like icicles when she high, can use to cut vegetable and fruit. High already then bua the cb got so much juice like waterfall
Catbath: 10/10 Full body SOP
HJ: 9/10 Slippery and sensual teasing kind
GFE: 11/10 Here is another part where she excel, very chatty and non-commercial. Feels like meeting your long lost FWB.

RTM: Enjoyed it a lot and satisfied, will return
Old 18-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

bbbj+cim stated on sglonely. was it not offered to you or top-up required?

ups you anyway. thanks for the MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
My first review for ML, hope senior bros can give some + if it help

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

RTM: Enjoyed it a lot and satisfied, will return
Old 18-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
bbbj+cim stated on sglonely. was it not offered to you or top-up required?

ups you anyway. thanks for the MR.
The 130 stated on the website is for hj so I was not expecting bbbj+cim. I just COB on her D-cups, really my weakness.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She RTC liao if im not wrong..think she got mentioned on wc.
She got sent me some thank you message recently but alas, I reply too late and think she is not checking this massage WeChat for now. Probably RTC.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I only buy food if I’m truly appreciative of the ml services or want to find someone to eat together.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weakkukubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weakkukubird View Post
Hi guys, first time trying out the services. Very new to the scene, thus prefer something more discreet rather than geylang+massage parlour.

1)Any recommendations around choa chu kang area?

2)I saw some quoting services at $60/hour are they legit?
Hi guys, will love any comments/advice/recommendations
Old 18-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The nehji is very sensitive and will sharp sharp like icicles when she high, can use to cut vegetable and fruit.
Funniest thing i've read all day lol...
Old 18-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Wanted to revisit Love to try her secret technique, but suddenly she seems like she’s RTC? Her WeChat moments disappeared and uncontactable. Hmm any bros got info can PM me
RTC liao - Sunday was her last day
Old 18-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Don't buy food lah.
I attempted a few times and they hiam my package food.

So if what you buy is not up to their standard, they will redistribute out to other Bros in the Q later on.
Actually those tidbits lah, cheapo gifts, etc, don’t bother also.
Previously ever encountered one regular ML ask me bring my haversack and luggage bag to tabao all this home, cause cannot finish the tidbits, then all kinds of cheap stuffs that I also wonder why people would buy for ML as gifts. She ask me take and donate out those Bluetooth speakers, cheapo bags, earphones, toys, lights, etc if I don’t want it.

So unless u are a big spender and willing to spend on expensive things, else when u want to buy gifts, remember:
她们要的,你买不起
你买得起的,她们看不上
So don’t bother

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1