The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Nothing to unlock bro. Menu remains unchanged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Not impressed on 1st attempt but like the location, accessible. So RTM to unlock ah ?
Old 12-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Simple English is not an issue

Heard she’s leaving very soon, Tmr is her last day

Sometimes those who don’t speak English, when the chemistry is right actions will speak
Yea so I found out. Stable seems solid though so might give another SYT a try.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post

I really enjoyed the MLS whom will guide my hands and mouth to what they want because I’m too vanilla for them making the effort to show me their boundaries are not what I expect
Please PM me such MLs also. Share share pls, unker me also very vanilla one.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-04-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Well…. Can’t really blame them I guess. If on the market, vanillas who
1) can’t massage (guys are not there for that)
2) green with no service (Is great! guys will “guide” and they like it)
3) can’t zhut can’t touch (guys will respect boundaries!
4) can’t dfk (It’s ok, just need to chat with them)
5) Gfe very high! (Just give them water will do)
And they will still have so many customers and FR write till got Phoenix got dragon
Lol…can’t agree more bro. With my favorite ML rtc already, I’m literally looking at dome1 and 3 instead of sglonely( really sad and lonely). Lol 😆
Old 12-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Since you are new.....you can search using the search tool on top right 'Search this thread' then put in search box 'pp-massage' then based on the result you can read the input from other bros.

Her old nick was Amber, cute looking gals but always shortchanging customer's time. My session with her was around 40-45 minutes, but others were even shorter time.... like 30 minutes. Her room was small (not sure if she has moved since).......
My last visit to her unit, there was a cat there.. haha cat was staring while she hj me
Old 12-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
My last visit to her unit, there was a cat there.. haha cat was staring while she hj me
Reminded me of hebe... the cat was just at outside the door while we were doing our stuff in the room

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 12-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
wa.. she so kinky ah to involve cats. haha okay thank you for sharing.
Old 12-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy21.com/77-massage/

Twice a week keep the doctor away haha, haven been so constant visiting a ML before until I met her. Massage and sensual has been her strong point. Most importantly is her willing to please attitude and also not forgetting her shyness when doing HJ.

Location: abit distance for foot soldiers but do tell her about it and see what she reply you will blow your mind. Car no issue at all.

Looks: mid 20s, kind and innocent look.

Massage: she can really give good massage from head to toe, tell her your strength.

Sensual: she will turn you on really fast, her voice and sensitive nipple make you finish your job with a blast.

HJ: slow and steady win the race, know when to increase speed when necessary, try to hold but still lose to her.

RTM: my regular doctor

https://sglonelyguy21.com/w-massage/

She has been quite constant for a few month, went to try her recently and found out that she has improve so much more, her massage and sensual improve tremendously ever since she first step here. Thanks to alot of bros teaching her and she’s been very grateful 😇

Location: heard she moving soon this week, can’t wait to see her new place.

Looks: early 20s, young pretty with big round eyes, at 1st glance give a feel that she is very dominant, when in bed she become so 小女人 that you want to dote her so much haha.

Sensual: she had learn so much from bros that now she got so many different stance to make me feel good. Every time is a different experience, she will try to make you feel good in the most comfortable ways.

HJ: she can be very cheeky during HJ, regular gets more benefit I guess.

RTM: YES!

Above are my humble MR, will try to visit new ML and 2nd visit for old ML to see if got any improvement. Caring is sharing, let’s be save from awful land mines. Happy chionging bros!
Old 12-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
wa.. she so kinky ah to involve cats. haha okay thank you for sharing.
Haha not the recent viral video
The young boi try to make out with the cat..
Old 12-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who provides good catbath and hopefully at least lick balls even if they don't do bbbj? I know mlx will but anyone else?
Old 12-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
eh bro, copy also try to paraphrase a bit la...
Haha. Maybe asked chatgpt to do one.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 12
Taintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewalker888 View Post
Thanks for the FR.
When I try to text them, the common reply would be “No record, sorry can’t make appointment” 🤣🤦‍♂️

How do we go around this?
Hahaha 😝 🤣

Yea. That’s the way around. But I got lucky la. She allowed me to book. And she wrote a ‘review’ for me in the records also.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3601 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
That’s part of the reason I’m cheonging at dome1 for the past month

Some of the Thai FLs really put in efforts to please you

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...766&highlight=
(Her boobs size should be B instead of A as advertised)

Looks like picture, fair skin, can even blow for exploded for twice only cost you $150 (90mins)
DFK allow, cuddle on bed, where to find this kind of deal
She made me remind of Long Nv, out of sudden slip down and blow for you
went to try D1 a couple of times past few weeks. my problem is hard to find a stable that is not using G area dingy hotels, prefer apartments. I had to go to a Bugis small hotel, reception so tight and the okt told me to look up and walk past the reception, don't make eye contact, and on your own liao. lol. luckily the reception guys were busy with budget tourists.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3601 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Well…. Can’t really blame them I guess. If on the market, vanillas who
1) can’t massage (guys are not there for that)
2) green with no service (Is great! guys will “guide” and they like it)
3) can’t zhut can’t touch (guys will respect boundaries!)
4) can’t dfk (It’s ok, just need to chat with them)
5) Gfe very high! (Just give them water will do)
And they will still have so many customers and FR write till got Phoenix got dragon and overhyped.

From their pov, why provide more leh?
So just stick to basic, when meet big tipper/Andy Lau/regulars then give them bj will do. They will think they stuck Toto.

Oh well…. At least Danni is still FN…… I guess….
agree bro
Old 12-04-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
went to try D1 a couple of times past few weeks. my problem is hard to find a stable that is not using G area dingy hotels, prefer apartments. I had to go to a Bugis small hotel, reception so tight and the okt told me to look up and walk past the reception, don't make eye contact, and on your own liao. lol. luckily the reception guys were busy with budget tourists.
most of D1 are short term stays, so apartment may not be feasible.

tried 1 that operates out of hotel at outskirt of O area. went past 12am and the recep was not at the desk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1