The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Grateful for some pointers for a nice pub/restaurant in CNX with live music, to bring side dish next weekend. My eyes on live footy action, but she need not get bored all 90mins. I recall Riverside years back, googled and looks like it's still rocking.

I usually only transit CNX for one nighter, before drive up to LPT. Other than airport and nearby Robinsons, can't say I know my way about town (super highway doesn't count). Recall there were few interesting pubs near Amari (now under development) area when we did Italian restaurant Becoffino. Forget area name, but some one did say it was popular with young crowd and nightlife. I'm no party animal, neither young so misfit hehehe.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Grateful for some pointers for a nice pub/restaurant in CNX with live music, to bring side dish next weekend. My eyes on live footy action, but she need not get bored all 90mins. I recall Riverside years back, googled and looks like it's still rocking.

I usually only transit CNX for one nighter, before drive up to LPT. Other than airport and nearby Robinsons, can't say I know my way about town (super highway doesn't count). Recall there were few interesting pubs near Amari (now under development) area when we did Italian restaurant Becoffino. Forget area name, but some one did say it was popular with young crowd and nightlife. I'm no party animal, neither young so misfit hehehe.

Riverside have two outlets (both facing each other across the main road). The better one is the older outlet (by the river), with more chiobu and excellent live band but this place is way too crowded almost everyday... I mean to the point where you can't stand at one spot for long... unless you're seated upstairs but upstairs got no action.

Those days (half yr ago), for dinner-drinks-live football and live band, I usually went to Santitham more often than anywhere else. There are many such restaurants scattered around Santitham, with at least 5 concentratred in Santitham Plaza.

Althernatively (as you mentioned near Amari Rincome), there are several in Nimman Lane 5 or 7 area. The ever popular Blar Blar Bar is there.. Good food, live band and live soccer matches... not forgettng many PG gals as well. Your companion would like it here.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Riverside...excellent live band but this place is way too crowded almost everyday... I mean to the point where you can't stand at one spot for long..
..for dinner-drinks-live football and live band, I usually went to Santitham more often than anywhere else. There are many such restaurants scattered around Santitham, with at least 5 concentratred in Santitham Plaza.
(as you mentioned near Amari Rincome), there are several in Nimman Lane 5 or 7 area. The ever popular Blar Blar Bar is there.. Good food, live band and live soccer matches...Your companion would like it here.
Thanks, appreciate heads up. Precisely, thought so too that it need NOT be the Riverside overflowing at seams! Averse to crowds, so likely to hit either Santitham area or Nimman sois 6/7 (Blar2 sounds interesting). Italian resurant Becoffino was in neighborhood. Probably end up there as I need to find my bearings right on Santitham precinct
Old 12-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ the further the better, that was quoted by my gf. Well just PM me th date when you reach your hometown.
Erm.... not really hometown lah. Just happened to live there for a year or so. Still consider china to be my base since i spent the longest there. Anyway my tickets booked already. Reaching chiang mai 30th sept. We should go have a drink and shoot some pool. I'm nearer to the city. Let me know when's good for you.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Thanks, appreciate heads up. Precisely, thought so too that it need NOT be the Riverside overflowing at seams! Averse to crowds, so likely to hit either Santitham area or Nimman sois 6/7 (Blar2 sounds interesting). Italian resurant Becoffino was in neighborhood. Probably end up there as I need to find my bearings right on Santitham precinct
u can try exploring to ur fav joint... tawandang in CM
Old 13-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Erm.... not really hometown lah. Just happened to live there for a year or so. Still consider china to be my base since i spent the longest there. Anyway my tickets booked already. Reaching chiang mai 30th sept. We should go have a drink and shoot some pool. I'm nearer to the city. Let me know when's good for you.
Sure, will PM you once I'm manage to escape from my woman's palm.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

IMO,
Riverside is good place to chill, but infested with mid-age farangs, which I don't really like about it. One good place if you're happen to be some where at Nimman, can try this place called LOFT. Nimman Soi 9.

Live band concept with sofa sit, great food accompany with whiskey. After which can head to Monkey or Warm Up.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ermmm... Can bring Uncle there, thanks...

Quote:
IMO,
Riverside is good place to chill, but infested with mid-age farangs, which I don't really like about it. One good place if you're happen to be some where at Nimman, can try this place called LOFT. Nimman Soi 9.

Live band concept with sofa sit, great food accompany with whiskey. After which can head to Monkey or Warm Up.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ermmm... Can bring Uncle there, thanks...
Mai, YOU still young! Uncle only used for those who age 50 and above na. If got fate meet boy boy there, boy boy will bring kor kor Kai Kai. 5555+
Old 13-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

谢谢你,see u there... U enjoy...

Quote:
Mai, YOU still young! Uncle only used for those who age 50 and above na. If got fate meet boy boy there, boy boy will bring kor kor Kai Kai. 5555+

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi,
any Bro going Chaing Mai during the Nov. Loi Krathong?
FYI: Loi Krathong start on 10-Nov-2011 (Fri.)
(my opinion so far ~ Chiang Mai is the best place in Thailand to celebrate festival esp. "Songkran" and "Loi Krathong")

cheers
Hi bros finn2046 and all bros here,i will be in Chiang Mai alone on the 9th Nov 2011 till 14th Nov for Loy Krathong.BTW 10-Nov is Thursday.Will proceed to Bangkok on the 14th Nov. Will look see look see there as this is my 1st trip to Chiang Mai.My air ticket is confirmed,as for accomodation;is it neccessary to book earlier in advance as now(still left 54 days away)?If time is right,may hook up with bros here.Cheers
Old 16-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

SiamSg,

You should do your booking of the hotel now as to avoid any dissappoiment, due to the high season, and as you know Loy Krangtong in CNX celebrated different in others provinces, thus alot of couple will either fly or drive to CNX for this water festive.

Enjoy your virgin CNX trip. Choke dee krup.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since you guys talk about riverside area, remember to go makan at Goodview Restaurant; and remember to tell the waitress to have the food less spicy. I may swing by CNX in December during my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. Party On!
Old 17-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Siamsq, I suggest yiou start an account with agoda.com and you can get cash rebates for future booking. And you should book your hotel asap and look out for early bird special rate rather than walk in rate.
Since this is your first visit to CNX, you should stay around Riverside or Night Bazaar area. There are plenty of makan, travel company, massage and night life around there within walking distance, so you can save money on tuk tuk.

If you want immediate arrangement for travel booking and willing to spend a bit more. You can take a Airport taxi to your hotel, and while you are inside the nice Japanese Sedan taxi, arrange the taxi driver to pick you up the next day as a personal tour guide. Price is around 1000+Baht, inclusive of driver, car, and petrol, exclusive on entrance tickets, tour guide and makan.
Old 17-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros Nonteerak2553 & saddick,thanks for the input & suggestion!I will try to book the accomodation early for confirmation.So far,i browse thru agoda & asiarooms,still got rooms available.I am looking to stay around near to pavilion night bazzar area.Bros saddick,is this the night bazzar that you mention?So the airport taxi is kind of like our Singapore limo taxi type of service,issit?I can speak passable Thai,so should i roam around on my own or just join a one day tour for orientation?I scared those taxi driver sharpening their knife sharp sharp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1