The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

58A desker any fun?
Old 13-06-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
58A desker any fun?
Mostly older ladies. also kinda bait and switch tactic.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try ml name yuna at de_____ r___? Claim shes malaysian. Is it true
Old 16-06-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eyebags deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Anyone try ml name yuna at de_____ r___? Claim shes malaysian. Is it true
Just tried today. Disappointed. Actual person dont look like the photos on FB, Wechat, Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. Not from Malaysia. From China. But her command of english not bad. Massage for less than 10mins, straight to GQ. No mood from the start, so only opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service BJ at 2B. Got annoyed, and left with no choice, lying naked n oily, told her just do HJ for 2B. In and out of location in 20mins.
Old 16-06-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eyebags deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Yuna today. Disappointed. Actual person don’t look like the photos in FB, Wechat and Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. From China, not from Malaysia. But her command of english is good. Massage for less than 10mins and then popped GQ. I had no mood from the start alrdy, so opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service is BJ for 2B. So annoyed, lying there naked n oily, told her just do the HJ n ill give her 2B. In and out within 20mins. Total damage, $60 + 2B.
Old 17-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebags View Post
Just tried Yuna today. Disappointed. Actual person don’t look like the photos in FB, Wechat and Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. From China, not from Malaysia. But her command of english is good. Massage for less than 10mins and then popped GQ. I had no mood from the start alrdy, so opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service is BJ for 2B. So annoyed, lying there naked n oily, told her just do the HJ n ill give her 2B. In and out within 20mins. Total damage, $60 + 2B.

So the location is at 58a Desker Road?
Old 18-06-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Yuna is no longer at De**** R***, and has changed to another joint at vicinity of Little India.
Thks for the info
Old 18-06-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebags View Post
Just tried today. Disappointed. Actual person dont look like the photos on FB, Wechat, Michat. Face, body, boobs not even close. Not from Malaysia. From China. But her command of english not bad. Massage for less than 10mins, straight to GQ. No mood from the start, so only opted for HJ. But she keeps pestering minimum service BJ at 2B. Got annoyed, and left with no choice, lying naked n oily, told her just do HJ for 2B. In and out of location in 20mins.
Wow.. I almost book.. Thls for the heads up
Old 18-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Wow.. I almost book.. Thls for the heads up
Yuna is not first timer to sg. She had a tour before pre-covid and yes her pics are deceiving.
Old 18-06-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
58A desker any fun?
I can’t say its fun, tried once and was assigned Apple and I won’t return to that place anymore. She does not look like her posted pic, massage is 3/10 and service is 2/10.
Old 18-06-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
I can’t say its fun, tried once and was assigned Apple and I won’t return to that place anymore. She does not look like her posted pic, massage is 3/10 and service is 2/10.

Thanks bro!! Up you for your feedback!
Old 21-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Yuna is no longer at De**** R***, and has changed to another joint at vicinity of Little India.
Another joints got entrance fees. If not, only 30 mins of action, like that go Geylang brothel better.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

found a gem named Kxx near City Square mall along Leong San road about 5mins walk, where there are several MPs outside this modern looking building. best is no $8x bs, just $60 for entrance and her massage is very solid too where she puts in effort to loosen your muscles. specials are standard priced with roaming.
Old 22-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
found a gem named Kxx near City Square mall along Leong San road about 5mins walk, where there are several MPs outside this modern looking building. best is no $8x bs, just $60 for entrance and her massage is very solid too where she puts in effort to loosen your muscles. specials are standard priced with roaming.

Tried her since bugis cube, pretty viet nice lips and smells great
Old 22-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post

Tried her since bugis cube, pretty viet nice lips and smells great
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1