The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
toiletpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ilie..... SHE's BACK

Tried Ilie 2 days ago...

When the door bell rang, I opened the door. Wow.. she is young and to me i find her pretty. Well, i like malay gals. Big beautiful eyes. Slim petite, with nice big B size boobs.

Quite chatty. But too bad i have to shower alone, she didnt wash for me.

She starts with bbbj. She didnt deep throat me. But her skills not bad, so-so only. Bcos i experienced really good ones before that really have to tahan the juice from coming out.

While she bbbj, i finger her, she's wet! We then proceed to fj. She likes doggy. She says she get more feeling in doggy position. Nice ass!

Looks: 7/10
Bbbj: 5/10
Fj: 6/10
Damage: 100 (rm & cd not included)
RTF: possibly...mayb

Thanks TS
Old 15-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 17
TastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Brudders,

Had a chit chat with the sexy, funny, ille just now and she tells me she has a equally sexy funny friend called Niia....(Nee-ah).

Aparantly they are offering Tarma and Niia also providing services like ille for brudders who want one on one....

Niia will send me some pics and i will post them in a different thread later.

Soooooooooooo, call Ille if you want to try Niia or contact me...

BTW... ille is fucking horny these days and is looking for more cum....

Come on boys.... give her what she wants!!

Daddy

p.s. ille is Bi so lesbian tarma is possible with her friend!
Old 15-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahcool is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bro,can pm me their contact?would like to try.thanks
Old 15-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May I know usually what time is she available?
Old 17-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Yestesday had a session with Ille...

Very chatty gals...good attitude..

Look: 6.5/10 (eyes look like indian) SYT
Body: slim, with tummy (tatoo on her lower back)
Ht: 155
Wts: 46
BBBJ: 8/10 (CIM, she love cums....hehehehe)

Overall....sextisfed

Thanks to TS..... good find.

RTF: Yessssss

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 17-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
HPoirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiletpaper View Post
Tried Ilie 2 days ago...

While she bbbj, i finger her, she's wet! We then proceed to fj. She likes doggy. She says she get more feeling in doggy position. Nice ass!

Looks: 7/10
Bbbj: 5/10
Fj: 6/10
Damage: 100 (rm & cd not included)
RTF: possibly...mayb

Thanks TS
Need to clarify something. is she providing just BBBJ service or is FJ possible too?

and it seems like you're the only one who got a FJ while the other (and more senior) bros only got a BBBJ.

can TS help to confirm?
Old 17-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
tukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brudders, can give contact... FRs on her good leh...

I also wanna write one on her... So help me ah...
Old 23-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohc_tx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally manage to meet up with Ilie after two week of getting the contact from TS.

Tried to meet up with her on several attempt but its either her not responding to my sms or too late. So today, finally got to meet up with her...

First impression is that she's look young and figure also not bad, but with a little belly. Her boobs looks kinda like "C" to me. Not really good at this.

Anyway, i pick her up somewhere in the west after she went looking for her friend. She was not really familiar with the place and same thing goes to me. So we took quite a while driving around looking for the best spot. She was chatty along the way and seriously she's the easy going type.

We reach this Mscp and we proceed to the back seat. Guess we talk too much on the way and thus when it come to action, it feel a little funny. It was till she ask me to take off my pants and action brgins...

She was really kinda good at this thou i had tried better ones. But i can say she is really hard working, she just kept going on and on. It feel so shiok when she do the deep throat thing... man.. it feels heavenly... Maybe i have a thing for bbbj i guess...

After about 20min or longer i think. I just couldnt cum. Thats not because she not good at it. I guess it the place we are at. I was like facing this block that is not too far from us.. It keeps giving me that feeling that someone is watching? Haaa....

So i told her, why not lets just fuck here instead. She said ok and i took out the condom from my wallet and we started fucking in the car. Quite and experience for me i guess.. She was well shaven below and her pussy looks clean and young.. Feel so kinky.. After the deed is done. I drop her off at the MRT station as she is meeting her friends.

Looks: 7/10 (Young and Vibrant)
Figure: 7/10 (would be 8 if not for the belly)
BBBJ: 6/10 ( I had tried better and if she use more suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and due to space constraint, if not would be higher i guess)

Over i had a very nice session with her. Will be going back to her soon.

Damage: $100+my own condom+my car fuel

Thanks TS once again~!
Old 28-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Being a long time since I had a BJ inside my car. and last night cannot tahan, msg Ilie and luckily she is available! I piang from my house in the East till the North, finally reach the carpark and waited for her...i very kan cheong cos I have one fren staying in the block next to hers, wait see me why in the middle of night at the carpark haha....

Anyway when she appeared, I must say she is not SUPER PRETTY but it is already above average liao especially if you consider that most locals at this rate do not really have great looks, I can only ever say that CELINE (the legend) and now Ilie is considered above average in looks and at $70....its a fantastic deal.

She directed me to a heavy vehicle carpark, was quite dark, but a bus actually entered before us and saw us entering in, i was pretty afraid that the bus driver might snooped around. But went in anyway, saw a couple of cars there too...most prob doing the same deed haha....

went to the back seat and started...she took off her bra, i must say she has the best nipples that I can suck all night long but she says she ticklish after a while...i told her i will go back to look for her just to suck her eraser nips but she says more hanger nips cos can hang things haha! Then she went down on me and keep sucking....she commented wah just down so small, now become so big, magic ah! I say ya, u are the magician lor haha...

I think she must have sucked for around close to 5 minutes and I still dun feel like coming although i was pretty horny...THEN! a car HONDA CIVIC passed by and slowed down...look into our direction (must be looking for empty lot also) but i was kan chiong cos scare they snoop around, then all of sudden i just felt feeling liao and i just say coming coming...and Ilie just stop and let me shoot into her mouth what i felt was like eternity.... after that she say wah u shoot so much...hehehehe....

After that just send her home...along the way, talk abit abt her personal thing... a very friendly chatty girl and good service.

Looks: 7.5/10 above average
Figure: 8/10 nice sized tits, she say 34B, felt like B too...but her nipples take the cake...i can suck on them forever....
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Not better than Celine's but good, the moment when I shoot into her mouth, i felt damn good looking at her just hold my dick in her mouth...taking it all in...
Old 30-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 17
TastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightTastyDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPoirot View Post
Need to clarify something. is she providing just BBBJ service or is FJ possible too?

and it seems like you're the only one who got a FJ while the other (and more senior) bros only got a BBBJ.

can TS help to confirm?
Dude,

BBBJ is her standard service, but she is willing to do FJ and Tarma too.... you just have to ask her.

She gives great BBBJ's and keeps telling me how much she enjoys the "in-the-car" experiences... so keep those cocks cumming!

PM me for her contact....

She is always horny and needs the cash too....

Daddy
Old 04-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ice_key deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from a session with Ille...

idun really have chemistry with her...so din really chat alot
told her it is my first time getting a BJ in carpark...she smile and say excitment is good...good attitude..

Look: 7.0/10 (SYT with big sexy eyes, shoulder length hair and she tied it up)
Body: face look slim, abit of tummy (tatoo on her lower back), legs r slim
BJ: 7/10 (i had cap on, still can feel her sucking, but lack tongue action...ask her if she like dick in her mouth while she is sucking and she say she loves it)
RTF: maybe

bro daddy, thanks for the ctc again
Old 06-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 20
desire is one of the Best!desire is one of the Best!desire is one of the Best!

All thanks to Bro Daddy for Ilie's contact, I managed to get a slot with this gem today. Opted for a BBBJ in the car. I shall not elaborate more.

She gave a deepthroat BBBJ, and for quite a duration. Skills are ok but good enough for me. The carpark was quite a turn off as you can look in the homes of the several families. Finally unloaded into her mouth and she swallowed every drop of cum. Amazing.

Name: Ilie
Looks : 6/10 (Not a looker but has nice eyes)
Boobs : A
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ: She provides, but never try.
Attitude: 100%. Smoked after our rendezvous.
RTF: Most likely.

She might be quitting soon. So interested bros, you know what to do. Cheers.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sorrie huh bros, if gf sure can fxxx one mah, this gal can only do bbbj and ur damn fxxxing song
Old 07-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyDaddy View Post
Brudders,

Had a chit chat with the sexy, funny, ille just now and she tells me she has a equally sexy funny friend called Niia....(Nee-ah).

Aparantly they are offering Tarma and Niia also providing services like ille for brudders who want one on one....

Niia will send me some pics and i will post them in a different thread later.

Soooooooooooo, call Ille if you want to try Niia or contact me...

BTW... ille is fucking horny these days and is looking for more cum....

Come on boys.... give her what she wants!!

Daddy

p.s. ille is Bi so lesbian tarma is possible with her friend!
From Peridot62:

Bro Daddy,

PM u but still no reply le. Want to try IIlie... email me at [email protected].

Want to give IIlie the horny need la.

Thx.

Uplists : GTOKing, dominion, tomvoyeur, allanooi, forumer, -l@l- , carmeo88, wanmalay, ____

Just Up : STKo1, VOGOS, Marklim. Pls PM me if I miss u.

TARGET POINTS : 500.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 0
reeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to beholdreeznero is a splendid one to behold

illie fly aeroplane liao... so sad.. me book hotel 2 hrs she never turn up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1