The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
Walked past backdoor of H8 just now after lunch. Saw 3 quite young ladies there, young by GL standard and not KS standard hor. A bit lian look. The auntie jio me to go in, but no time, mut get back to work. Maybe shall visit them later this week, must give support, otherwise miss a chance to revive KS. So bro wait for my FR. meanwhile any bro has any info to share?
Visited KS 1st time recently and went into House 8. The OKT old aunties were polite and offered tea and cool towel to me when i came in. They asked me who i wanted and i eyed some young (well, they were considered young as compared to the rest of the WL working in the KS houses!) things hanging ard in House 8 and i asked auntie who were they... She say they are the recent new additions from GL and went for 100 a pop. I say thanks but money no enuf, so i settled for someone at Cat50.. Auntie recommended Mun Ee, and i say OK la... Btw, I also asked auntie abt Mary and she say Mary (the 30+ one) no work for some years liao; so the FRs here really need some updating!!

Well, to cut to the chase, Mun Ee came and we went into the room... She looks like a young auntie, one who you see in a neighbourhood shop or market. In the room, she stripped to her Bday suit, and i was surprised to see nice & !pink! nipples! Her body OK, except for some tummy fat... As i first time there, i asked her how to clean up and she say sit on the open WC faceing the wall.. me guai guai do as i was told, then she use the hose to wash me and di di clean clean... after wash up, went to bed n i lay down.

She climbed on top and started to cat bath, not too bad, and while cat bathing, she simultaneously used her breasts to stroke my didi, and the feeling was shiok & in no time I was at full mast!

then i requested she cap me and she gave me a long BJ as i requested.. nice feeling here... After some time, i told her to lie down while i attacked her nice small and !pinkish! nips! .. Not too much a handful her breasts, but the nipples made up for it.. Then i moved south to take a peek at her love hole, and it was not too bad.. dun look too loose.. I rubba her clit a little to make her wetter, then i inserted myself in....

Wow, not bad.. her pussy not as loose as i tot.. can feel Ok, then i humped n pumped her in missionary for a while then flipped her over for doggie... seeing her in the side mirror, below me while i was pumping from behind, made reaching orgasm for me a short affair... I unloaded after a while and felt fine...

She got up and used the toilet paper to clean me up then went to wash herself 1st... thereafter, its my turn on the small small wash basin and then dried up...

Chat with her while dressing up and found out that she is not from House 8, but rather the ladies run around the remaining 4 houses. I asked her how many ladies working in House 8 and she said 13.. ??!!? So many meh? i told her i did not see many people ard when i came in then she say some working,some eating, some went home liao.. While chatting, she used some good English to converse with me and i think that is just fine..

We left the room and i paid the old auntie. Sat ard for a while to have another hot tea, then i saw all 3 of the new additions from GL, and the old auntie say these new gals price is negotiable.. .. Next targets confirmed for me in House 8 liao.. Kekekeke...

Hope u all like my virgin KS FR.... Kum Sia...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Arrow Yen Ping

Please help2enquire a WL by name of Yen Ping, @your next visit. 2xtimes visiting there, for the past 2yrs, i'd tried only her. The last time was 3months ago, must say she have put on weight. Anway, i still like her.

KS is abit of far, i don't drive, public transport quite a distance, so prefer Banana Leg, infact 2010 after the last MRT tracks operate, after work i might b able to reach BL within 20minutes. Present? 45minutes via bus.

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Is Yen Ping still @KS?

That's my questions. Thanks!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kenxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Hmm...
so is KS officially closed down all moved over to PT ?
or its still goin on at KS ?

Thanks BRO (:
Old 12-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Arrow Keong Saik brothels on operations

Yes brothers! Is still on ops, gov lic1 cannot close &, so b it. There comes the time when they need2 relocate, probably they have no choice. Customers wise? There is always constant flow of buyers.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!

Bro..any nice 40-45yr auntie to recommend..i like chubby type auntie look..have any to intro ? thks
Old 13-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Talking KS aunty

Bros07, If u liked aunty looking, KS & Banana Leg no problem. Infact, Yen Ping, who has put on weight, fix your fantasy. Just tell the OKT aunty your cat30, at least, your tastes, she will locate u1.

Than, pls ask is Yen Ping still there. Thanks! Have fun especially this middle of the month, lesser crowd &, hungry ghost festivals. Last day is the 19 Sep follow by moon cake festivals.
Old 17-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 23
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yen Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Please help2enquire a WL by name of Yen Ping, @your next visit. 2xtimes visiting there, for the past 2yrs, i'd tried only her. The last time was 3months ago, must say she have put on weight. Anway, i still like her.

Thanks!
Yen Peng is still at working at House 6B, the auntie from H9 has taken over this house. She told me that she may be moving to Geylang.

The auntie also told that there are currently 4 cat100, transferred from GL. They offer 2 types of service, $70 for 30 mins and $100 for 45 mins, both 1 shot only.

Wanted to try one cat100 but not working. So had a session with mary of the house (cat 50). One thing good about old bird is that they know how to contract their CB muscles to squeeze your little brother, so that you feel tight and warm inside, nice sensation.
Old 19-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros chub07,

Understand u like those 40-50yrs n is chubby, so I recommend you Ling Zhi and Amy. Both of them's damage is 30D. Ling Zhi station at H6B, wherelse Amy is at H8 (Green Hse).

Hope to read yr FR after the visit.
Old 19-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi bros chub07,

Understand u like those 40-50yrs n is chubby, so I recommend you Ling Zhi and Amy. Both of them's damage is 30D. Ling Zhi station at H6B, wherelse Amy is at H8 (Green Hse).

mmmmm, i also like this kind.... 50's auntie looking women..... ha ha.
Old 23-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi bros chub07,

Which one is better & more chubby Bro? thks
Old 26-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Hi Bros,

Rgds to which WL is more chubby, I am unable to commend.

Lingzhi does provide FJ, BJ and allow sucking, licking of tits. Also don't
mind pussy fingering. Also allow French kissing. Her plus point is that she will use her boob to full advantage by CB you fm top to bottom.

Amy does provide FJ, BBBJ. She does not allow sucking, licking of tits but
only allow rubbing of boobs. She also allow litle bit of pussy fingering n short french kissing. Her high point is that she does her BBBJ slowing and passionately with intermittly sucking yr ball so as to allow yr cannon to cool down abit. Very enjoyable.

So you bros compare yourself and choose to your liking.
Old 28-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 22
Fuuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFuuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any 60+ old chick to screw.
Old 28-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Hi bro Fuuck,

Just for yr ref where to find:

Yrs 10 to 19 = Internet chatline
Yrs 20 to 29 = Health Centre
Yrs 30 tp 39 = GL
Yrs 40 to 49 = KS
Yrs 50 to 59 = PT
Yrs 60 to 69 = RC Senioe Citizen Grp
Yrs 70 to 79 = Old Folks Home
Yrs 80 to 99 = Hotspices

No hard feeling, just for laugh only........
Old 29-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuck View Post
Any 60+ old chick to screw.
Wow, you've exceeded even my aunty requirement limits... LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1