The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Anyone tried the new one in SG?.. its relocated from Orchard Towers area.

Anyone been?
Any good? Same vibes?
Useless. Dont waste your time going there. Totally diff vibes. I feel like its a more "family-oriented" place as compared to the previous place. When I went there, I saw 2 young kids I think with their family. And dont bother abt the gals. They dont go for locals or asians. They go for foreigners. Maybe they stereotype into thinkings locals have lesser spending power and smaller dicks as compared to foreigners.
Old 17-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Useless. Dont waste your time going there. Totally diff vibes. I feel like its a more "family-oriented" place as compared to the previous place. When I went there, I saw 2 young kids I think with their family. And dont bother abt the gals. They dont go for locals or asians. They go for foreigners. Maybe they stereotype into thinkings locals have lesser spending power and smaller dicks as compared to foreigners.
Families. WTF

Ill go check it out one day and let you know... I'm a foreigner.. might work in my favour haha
Old 17-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Wah family friendly now.

As for locals.. I don't think this is true. Pre COVID already have girls pulling locals and Asians in... And this is across most of the bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Old 03-09-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Just went and came out within half an hour. A disappointment really... Saw about 25 ladies after walking around for 4 rounds.. 2 approached me i turned them down.. But i would say only 3 ladies are barely pass grade imho... Maybe i am spoilt by the quality of girls i see everyday at ktv...
Old 03-09-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there earlier in the night and it was pretty good. A cute Chinese girl approached me as I was walking in and asked me directly if I wanted to go to a hotel, lol. I turned her down as I wanted to check out the place first. I saw a hot girl walk by but she didn’t seem interested so I moved on. Finally rescued a super sweet and innocent looking Viet girl from an old geezer and took her back to my hotel. Had a great time, will definitely go back for more action.
Old 03-09-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh, DH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Domestic Helper
Old 03-09-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicguy View Post
I was there earlier in the night and it was pretty good. A cute Chinese girl approached me as I was walking in and asked me directly if I wanted to go to a hotel, lol. I turned her down as I wanted to check out the place first. I saw a hot girl walk by but she didn’t seem interested so I moved on. Finally rescued a super sweet and innocent looking Viet girl from an old geezer and took her back to my hotel. Had a great time, will definitely go back for more action.
What are the prices like?
Old 04-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvinnie07 View Post
What are the prices like?
3-400 for ST
Old 04-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Just went and came out within half an hour. A disappointment really... Saw about 25 ladies after walking around for 4 rounds.. 2 approached me i turned them down.. But i would say only 3 ladies are barely pass grade imho... Maybe i am spoilt by the quality of girls i see everyday at ktv...
can share what time did you enter that place?
Weekday or weekend?
Old 04-09-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can share what time did you enter that place?
Weekday or weekend?
Saturday night 11.45pm to 1.15am
Old 05-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Saturday night 11.45pm to 1.15am
wonder whats the best day and time to go there
Old 05-09-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wonder whats the best day and time to go there
My timing would be the timing to avoid then 😂😂😂
Old 06-09-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Lycorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
oh, DH!!
Yea lo, looks like they no need to work one or sneak out during night time to party.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
My timing would be the timing to avoid then 😂😂😂
yes i guess so. but your timing should be near the peak.... Thats the mystery
Old 14-09-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to see it for 1st time last night.
Arrived 1am and it was pumping. Plenty of people. Plenty of ladies.
The new Brix - just not as 'upmarket' haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1