The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
She's also known as Sugar. Been here for a while. Not so good , always short change you on the time. Was offered a FJ on the first visit for $150.00 Can communicate in English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Wah, upgrade to FL alr ah?
No wonder still got business. Lol
And her boobs are also enhanced. She provided FJ for quite some time already I think. I visited her last year and she offered me $150 on my first visit too. Didn't RTM nor took up her offer though. I remember she was quite slutty ask me shoot on her face but enhanced boobs are a turn off for me.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
triple x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any comment on the below link?

https://sbfsg.org/showth...301&highlight=
Old 20-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
triple x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She's also known as Sugar. Been here for a while. Not so good , always short change you on the time. Was offered a FJ on the first visit for $150.00 Can communicate in English.
Thanks for the advice...
Old 20-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
And her boobs are also enhanced. She provided FJ for quite some time already I think. I visited her last year and she offered me $150 on my first visit too. Didn't RTM nor took up her offer though. I remember she was quite slutty ask me shoot on her face but enhanced boobs are a turn off for me.
that was last year, this year still applied or not...
Old 20-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
$150 on top of $100 massage fee or total $150?
Old 20-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Boycotting all these new pretty girls who think they can get away with everything.

A Mint every now n then brightens up a day. Cheers!

Totally agree. Bros should stand together and boycott these gals. And thanks for robtlee for sharing. I will also siam gals who don't even want to take their clothes off. Pay $100 plus for eye-candy, chit-chat and HJ? No thank you!
Old 20-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Totally agree. Bros should stand together and boycott these gals. And thanks for robtlee for sharing. I will also siam gals who don't even want to take their clothes off. Pay $100 plus for eye-candy, chit-chat and HJ? No thank you!
Almost all LTD girls advertise 69 HJ, HDLY, Prostrate Maintenance, etc, but in reality how many of them offer them? Even dare to say "we will only be listing their services for your easy reading."
Old 20-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Almost all LTD girls advertise 69 HJ, HDLY, Prostrate Maintenance, etc, but in reality how many of them offer them? Even dare to say "we will only be listing their services for your easy reading."
True, but they do offer some if not most of the advertised services. And that's why this thread is great for sifting out what they do provide and what is acceptable to bros. In general, I guess we are ok if 1 or 2 services are left out. But when you start to not even provide the minimum standard of taking your clothes off, either the bros here are really filthy rich or we are all suckers. If this is the standard that most bros would want and what the market will provide, then I better start planning to go up the mountain too... coz its no longer fun chionging anymore.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
True. if dont want take out panties just pull it dwn and give her ass a gd spanking for being naughty. she likes it when u take charge in bed like a man.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Yep, totally agree with Bros here..
Will not be booking XX now although i really like her looks..
I think for that price, should go down to undies only...

Am considering Starry, Mint and Si Yu then.....

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 20-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Been messaging and calling Mint for the whole day today, but no reply from her. Hope everything is ok with her
Old 20-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Been messaging and calling Mint for the whole day today, but no reply from her. Hope everything is ok with her
It means she is fully booked, cheers!
Old 20-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
She is fine, just busy in the morning to late afternoon... and in the evening fully booked.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Every bro who go massage and pay 100 above will want the ml to take off her clothes otherwise go clean spa only 50 or thai massage 35.

Take ex ruby for eg she ad for 69 and BM. if dont pull dwn her panties hw to 69. hw to lick pussy. hw to finger pussy. simple logic. There is no need to request is basically a service provided as advertised.

There are some carrots who r nice dont take off also can. But what i think is being stupid,at least dont teach others to be stupid.
Agree Bro ! Advertised services and yet don't deliver ? WTF ?!?

We need to boycott these MLs who are not even taking their top off and yet make us like carrot heads. Words will spread around. Soon you will be screwing a ML/FL with clothes on.

We pay extra $ and yet have to queue like queuing for McDonald's Hello Kitty toys and get such services ? There are better ways to see and feel a SYT.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros tried her before? She is also a ml. Very tempted to try her..

http://$$$$$sg.com/forum/threads/9641-【【PRC公主网】】宠儿████-Sexy-Baby-Cock-Sucker-with-wet-wet-pussy-████
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1