The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peboneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=987072&highlight=

Had a session with Mina

Looks: 8.5/10 v similar to pics
Boobs: 9/10 just nice fit hand, big and nice to squeeze
Body: 8/10 slim, nice to feel all over
GFE: 9/10 extremely friendly and really a lot of effort into pleasing

Help you rub and clean all over, action started here as she blow and lick until I sibei horny, after that HJ while I finger her. Can see she tremble abit here, too excited and blew first shot here, abit paiseh so fast. After clean again kiss while fingering. Non stop moaning and v wet, can see her body is trembling even during BBBJ sometimes will pause abit, so v happy that is genuine and she horny. FJ change a few position, she can handle really long pounding and mood is still there (probably why I can go so long because can see the girl still into it). Pump until tired and ended off with BJ + HJ and shoot. Overall very good experience 9/10.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Aiya1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Star @ Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...highlight=star

OKT : Lust365 quick response, friendly
Face: 9/10, 100% is her, chio fair type
Body: 9/10, well maintance and proportionally body, nice height and long nice legs
Boobs: 9/10 natural and just the way it fit her body and I like it, Big enough
Frenching: 8/10 Yes! Hot, wild, passionate lip locking and touching all over while frenching
Massage: 10/10 Very shiok and good
BBBJ: 9/10 Super wet with strong suction, momentum also can fast can slow, nice buildup and licks, good sucking skills, like sucking lollipop. Deepthroat and different variation.
Painting: 9/10 Shaven with no smell and very sensitive when I paint her, keep jerking her body and moans sexy.
FJ: 9/10 Very good rider got the squat and kneeling variation. Switched to 69 then reversed cowgirl and ended in missionary. Again, her facial expressions and eye contact during missionary was a fking turn on. Made her cum multiples times.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
veyedi67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=987731&highlight=

Fairies Finder: SA.

Face: 9/10, 90% similarities she is young cute and innocent SYT type
Body: 9/10, fair slim and young body
Boobs: 9/10 C cup, just the way it fit her body and I like it
Shower: 8/10, just a normal shower with some action but she will take care of you through and through
Cathbath: 9.5/10, slow and sensual.
Kiss/French: 9/10, French kiss all the way
BBBJ: 9/10. Slow, wet and long
FJ: 9/10. She's very accommodating and really like bonking a collegue gal
young and fresh
GFE : 8/10. The chemistry is there because she can speak a bit of english and overall experience is like bonking your GF.
RTF: Yup, RTF materical
Old 05-06-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Sytlover Bunny

No fancy or juicy report, just facts

Okt: fast response
Room: made shift. Aircon. Clean towel. Shared toilet
Face: cute and smiley. Little makeup
Body: small. Slim. No tattoo. Like a poly student
Tits: small. A
Pussy: small and tight
Attitude: friendly. Go with your flow. Kiss if you have good oral hygiene.
Overall a good satisfying session.

Bunny is a Uni student studying to be a teacher. Her attitude is fantastic. Do support her.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
Charmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Candy
Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 similar with pics

Body: 8.5/10 curvy with natural boobs

Frenching: 8.5/10 good tempo, knows when to turn head

Bbbj: 9/10 good strokes while licking tip of my cock

Fj: 9/10 very accommodative and she seems to be enjoying rather than fake moaning.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
PaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Coco from Club Friday last night after got recommendation from Bro CF.
Been out of bonking activity for quite a while..

She is pretty, slim and quite a fair babe, look like a selebgram/influencer type of lady, very chio. Still glt discount a bit, but nothing major..

After shower was so horny already, decided to skip bbbj and straight to action. Checked her pussy, not so wet, but a short fingering already make her ready. Capped on, inserted my tip on her openings several times before actually all in. Ramp her hard and fast, shoot quite fast in missionary.

After 1st shot releases, she cuddle to me while watching tv show. After 15mins, she start teasing again and start to give me bbbj. She cont to blow for 15min before my lil bro stand again, did mouthfuck her a bit too, hot as hell. 2nd shot released in doggy,

Her GFE is good. Final verdict is she have the perfect score in terms of look and quite hardworking, nv give blackface if tired, even i believe she has overwork her mouth during bbbj.

Looks 9/10 elegant beauty
Body 10/10 slim like model
Bbbj 9/10
Fj 9/10
Gfe 8/10

YMMV bros.

Old 05-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Star from Lust 365
https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=star

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg

Body: 9/10 petite and slighttall tall

Boobs: 10/10 handful breast

BBBJ: 9/10 suctions are strong. Eye contact is there. Balls licking have also

FJ: 9/10 her wetness was like waterfalls. Can take high intensity

Note:
She is for bros who wants to geg breathleas in bonking.
Old 05-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
thispenzer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Jamie from SilkStockings :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jamie

Looks : 9/10, same as in the pics, give off the SYT vibes, cute & sweet looks, eyes were mesmerizing

Body : 9/10, soft skin, fair, slightly petite, light weight and have meat at the right areas, perky ass

Boobs : 8.5/10 Regular size. Nice enough to touch, latch on, fondle and feel.

Pussy: 8.5/ Didn’t paint her but she had a soft tight pussy. Easily wet and juicy. In additional , no odour or funny smell.

BBBJ : 8/10 The suction that she gave at my dickhead damn strong. She really sucked my tool and knew how to work around it. Gave it some good licking and licked my balls and shaft too.

FJ: 10/10 Started w her on top lowering herself slowly. Very nice view seeing her riding and grinding my hips w hers in a front back motion. After that I took over and made her lie down. Her expressions were a turn on. Played w her awhile more changing positions and finally unloaded in missionary. No complains from her at all
Old 05-06-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
remth66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyremth66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I really have to say that this girl is really worth a FR

Terminal21
Jacky

The experience is solid 9/10. Hot xmm with strong gnd looks like you met in Bali beach and yiu briught back to hotel

When she opened the room door, she was already in her lingerie, slim body, natural tits, nice tattoo make her look innocent when fully clothed but wild when naked

Proactive girl, offered to shower together before n after. Hug me close from behind like real lovers do. Bj i got a glimpse during shower, half erect to fully erect un no time. Dried ourself, continued back to bed.. did 69, sweet sweet pussy, bj is sensual type. Fj we switched positions super lot of times within a short period of time. Cowgirl missionary back to cowgirl, like horny uni days ma. Shot released and she said my final thrust hit her g spot

No commercial feel at all

The OKT was very accommodating and very prompt in reply. Will support again next time.

Old 05-06-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
halfass is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for good bonk experience with

Lady: Minnie
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=minnie

OKT: very accommodating as usual

Petite syt in town. From Laos

GFE: sweet like just new gf

Petite young beaute..Exotic looking as she ia not the typical Thai we encounter. She is babe from Laos. She was very wet amd accompdating. Took ally juice in CIM. Love this daring vibes of her
Old 05-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

For Mika Club Friday

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=985977

After Jewel, was in search for another beauty with big melons, found her

Face : 9/10, long hair and was very beautiful, young in her early 20s

Boobs: 9/10 not big but HUGE, enhanced just nice, making me fantasize a lot of things

Body: 9/10 tall busty one, but not fat, but also not the skinny type like the skin and bone one

Tongue fright: 9/10 yes, stick her tongue to my mouth and DFK all the way non stop

Bj: 9/10 take it slow, with good suction and very attentive to details from balls to head. Also perform DT with light moans. My hands go fondling her boobs whenever have the chance

Pussy: 9/10 no smell. Spreading her legs wide, I was giving her a good time through out. Then asked her to wrap her legs on my shoulder while i eat that pussy of hers, fuck she grab my hair liao haha

Fj: 10/10 piak piak sound in doggie while grabbing her hips. Missionary was next while i suck in her nipps like a hungry baby. Forgot to asked for a cowgirl…. Will do it when rtf

Gfe: 10/10 good chemistry feels like bonking my fwb not fl

She is surely a gem for bros who in search for a busty girl who love to fuck. If you not book, then you surely missing out.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itchybunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a session with Sandy from Seduction that fit my schedule :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...ighlight=sandy

Face: 9/10 Very near as the photos on the website. Really has a nice face features and pretty too.

Body: 8.5/10 Consider fair skin. Her skin is smooth and tight make me want to caress her all the time.

Boobs: 9/10 Her boob are natural C cup, enough to play with

BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction and not lazy, spend some good time in that area, nice wet slurps.

FJ: 9/10 Very very accommodating to whatever position you want. Sometimes i show her my body and she is already ready to change. Very pro at what she does!

RTF: Yes definitely if time permits!
Old 05-06-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on may galaxy
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=987330&highlight=

Highly satisfied with my session with may yesterday, so I decided to write an FR for her.

Looks: 9/10 (A little tanned, but otherwise very pretty)
Body: 10/10 I'This one is even better because she happens to have a pair of NATURAL boobs. When I first saw her I was a little suspicious, but once I cupped my hands onto those soft boobies,frame that has almost no fat, very slim waist, very slim legs.

Painting: She loves to be painted and wet alot
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Pretty good technique,nearly made me shot all out
FJ: 9/10 very proactive and loves her moan too

That said, she's very tight, and even with guys of average size like me also can feel it. She does respond in terms of hugging, squeezing, grabbing your arms or hips

GFE: 9.5/10 Really my type, and we tried to chat despite severe language barrier. Very snuggly in bed and likes to play. Really very cute and girly, very sweet and affectionate.

RTF: Definitely
Old 05-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jeffygod1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May From Mansion

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...9#post23381409

Had May yesterday, promised to give her an FR due to her good service. A looker with a aura of sexyiness with dirty talk, bros who likes DFK, this one is a no brainer.

Looks: 9/10 (pretty as per photos)
Body: 9/10 (sexy , big boobs, great ass)
BBBJ: 9/10
French: 10/10 (DFK)
FJ: 9.5/10 (open to any positions, shes wild wild wet)
Overall: 9/10 (Must Try)
Old 05-06-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Mozen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR MIW Loveaffair

hard working babe and willing to please, great attitude girl

Gnd looks
Looks: 90% pic
Bbbj:9/10
Pussy: trimmed
Boobs: B cups
Kissing: started off slowly but gradually become wild frenching
FJ: 9/10
Gfe: shy at first but slowlyw warm up, innocent and naive

will recommend to try for those who like submissive girls
Advert Space Available