The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bingbingssszzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shisha(club friday)
Smooth booking although first time thru bro cf.
When walk in shisha greeted me with her black lace bra amd lace thong her ass is for every men to die for!!!! Shower myself proceed to bed. Her bbbj is slow and sensual and with lots of tongue action
Old 30-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bingbingssszzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shisha(club friday)
Smooth booking although first time thru bro cf.
When walk in shisha greeted me with her black lace bra amd lace thong her ass is for every men to die for!!!! Shower myself proceed to bed. Her bbbj is slow and sensual and with lots of tongue action. Her boobs is man made but quite soft and her nipples is good to suck on. After which she rode the hell out of me those who like cow girl she will definitely grind the soul out of your body!!! Overall 85/100.will definitely rtf!!!
Old 30-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
JuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

saw that T21 posted sneak preview so fast hands fast legs ask for a slot. thought i might have gotten first blood for Jacky

Face 7/10 : GND kinda looks and not perfect skin, but she is cute and the looks grow on you. she also has piercings on her tongue and belly that add to the GND but bad gone wild aura. i feel that i have high standards for looks. anyway from here on out her ratings skyrocket.

Body size 9/10 : Slim, proportionate and nubile. very very very slight tummy but cute. clean shaven with a nice tattoo on the back.

Boobs 9.5/10 : I have no love for enhanced boobs - hers was a nice natural B. no qualms with them getting played with.

French 9/10 : I initiated and she responded in kind, great exchange.

Bbbj 10/10 : Great suction, lots of saliva and enthusiasm. pays attention to the balls too. lesser mortals might accidentally fire but i’m used to the death grip. she also didn’t stop until i told her to.

FJ 10/10 : Accommodating and fun, willing to just go along with it and just made the session enjoyable. Many positions over 1 hour without complaining - doggie missionary side prone lotus standing carry. also very affectionate and her moans are quite sexy.

OKT was accommodating and fast to respond. hotel IMO is run down and in an area with many people. forgot to buy parking and got a warning. phew
Old 30-05-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

mahendragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peiyi
Terminal21
Okt: hassle free. Thanks for introducing bro, I was really specified that I want someone I can chitchat with, she fits the criteria well

Looks: not really my type but the one you will reject. Looks same same with photos

Body: petite, average height with tattoos, fits my liking

Boobs: B cup. Just right for her body frame, not natural, good thing is it's very good looking and not saggy at all

Pussy: clean and tight fresh one

Bbbj: was ok for me. Hard working and tried to dt, offered to change positions, lick my balls very close to the a hole

Fj: the love making type. Every chance she got she will lick my earlobe or kiss. Every positions went naturally. A bit of wild but mostly passionate type, when I cum already she still don't let go of me

Gfe: no comm problem, can chitchat and quite a nice girl, overall it was a good session, I hope I can stay longer but time was up
Old 30-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quickie lunch bonk with Emma from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=986862

Looks- 90% resemblance. Just dont expect face as sharp in person but still V shaped with nice eye make up done
Body- hourglass body, shiok when you doggie her and grab those hips
Boobs- C cup natural
Bbbj- good in fulfilling my request, some bros aid she got magic tongue, this is accurate, I dunno what she did to my balls and below but I let out moans by only her licking
Fj- wet and willing to ride long, tightness is medium level
Rtf: I'll patronize other girls first

Disclaimer: purely based on my experience, might different from yours.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 30-05-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met with Summer from Good Times last night.
First impression she is tall which I like and photos shown is her.
No issues with booking or meeting up with her.
She is more fairer tan than the usual Thai ladies except her skin tone has some small dark patches on the sides of her backside but you wont reject or regret booking her.
Face and body is pretty and to me some sexy eyes.
Body is slight plumpness so her tits don't look big but they certainly are D's
She has a mole on the left side of her breast and her tits were slightly firm with darken areolas and perky nipples, Her pussy is short haired.
Summer is a friendly lady and before we fuck she ask for me to rest and talk and get to know each other.

She is the first Thai lady I have met that does not like to eat Thai food much. She does not like Pad Thai or Somtam as keeps saying too smelly. She wont eat any vegetables as she does not like and only enjoys eating meat especially steak steak steak. She loves to go to Sizzlers for her steak fix.

She is one crazy but funny lady but great fun to spend time with.
Before we fuck she asking me to call her luuk-saao luuk-saao and I was her daddy. wtf hahahaha.

She can suck dick and very well. I mostly enjoyed fucking her especially in CG to watch her face and moans then bang her in side missionary. She was happy as she enjoys a slow and then fast fucking pace.

Not a bad way to spend time and will be happy to see her again.
Old 30-05-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

FR for Darin from FT

After being distracted by Cara,
Recharged and found time to go for the original target, Darin

She still the same as before

Since there are more than enough FR on her wild service already, which are mostly accurate, i wont add on more and share some gifs recorded with her approval

This time she brought what i requested last trip, BKK Sch Uniform !

So got her to wear for me and we went at it like rabbits

Apparently its her own sch uniform from before
Seriously made the wild session even more fun
Old 30-05-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Qazzaq11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR For FL / ML 評論

OKT : 99BABE
Name 名字: payu
Look 样貌/颜值: 10/10 SYT look, looks will grow on you
Body 身材: 10/10 slim with no fats, B cup
FJ 爱爱: 8/10 tight but low in energy. Might be because there is too many customers
GFE 女朋友感: 8/10 able to communicate as i speak thai
RTF 回头率: Yes, if vitamin M allows
Old 30-05-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookDot View Post
Tarma session with galaxy this afternoon

Hana and Isabel

Both ladies are looking great and their body is good too

Attitude plus service is top notch and their best part is side by side doggy

One suck me and the other French me

One ride me and their one let me lick her pussy

One let me doggy and the other lick my back and neck

Switch here n there till I blust all my cum onto them

Both are lovely and will really take good care of me

For the promotion rate for this pair is damn worth it too
Wanted to go solo action with hana, okt told me try tarma and gave me a good rate.
Both hana and isabel works well together ans they both are sister. When one blowjob for me the either will roleplay with me very enjoy session and worth to try it bros👍
Old 30-05-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

AURORA PRINCESS presents Smile

Good service, accomodating and quick reply. Location is very discreet and not near any MRT so people traffic is low which is good. Easy to get to

A fair skinned lady opened the door almost immediately. My first impression was that she reminded me of those slom faced SIA stewardess. Ok that is just me ok, don't zap. 1 man's meat is another man's poison ok.

Smile, she really smiles alot. Even though she does not speak much English she is friendly. She helps me undress whicb makes me feel a little awkward. She was ina black lingere and offered to wash me. I told her I have no preference and went ahead to wash myself. Next thing I know she was naked Eith me and she washed me all the way to.my feet.

In bed she wasted no time to start working on me and got.me erected pretty fast. She's the type that does not rush but her sensual blowjob jist made aroused fast. I motioned her to switch places as I kissed her and parts of her body as she ran her fingers through my hair and caressed my ears. As I painted her she kept caressing my hair, firehead and ears. I had a girlfirend once who did that cause she was enjoying the moment and trying to reciprocate. I hope it is the same case wtih this lady. So she capped ke and ride me slowly and sensually which brought my erection to a whole new level. So we made love the slow sensual way with quite a bit of Frenching. GFE was good cause there was a lot of light pecks, grntle touches and caressing. The climax for.ke was great and shortly after that she gently asks if I was ok.

So we got up washed, rested and chit chat. She offered to give me a massage but I politely declined. Second round was more passionate now that we were pretty much comfortable with each other.

Looks 10/10
Pretty face with great complexion. Attractive side profile Reminded me if SQ girls.cause she buns up her hair.

Figure 8/10
Sender top with road meaty hips and thighs. Natural B breasts with nicely shaped pinish nipples.

Pussy trimmed, slight smell, average sized so bug guys mighr want to think twice or glow slow.

GFE
Great for me as I.like ladies that do things slowly and gently. Not into rough ultra passionate acts.

Attitude
Very pleasant lady to be with. She give me the attention and listens when I talk. Very considerate.

Service
Treated me very well in.my humble opinion. Takes the trouble to help me even when I was getting dressed. She notices the little details and takes the initiative.

CAVEAT
Please understand that this review is purely my own perception and will definitely differ of someone elses as everyone's perceptions,expectations and desires are different. The experuence you get would also depends on your chemistry with rhe lady.
Old 30-05-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
popball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick FR for Nikki from Lust365:

Looks: 9/10 - 90% Close to photo, sweetlooking.
Body: 10/10 - Smooth skin, very slim & tall, good height
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural B cups, sensitive nips, soft to play with
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Nice and sensual, took the extra effort to suck my balls. Good buildup and suction.
FJ: 9/10 - Really her moans were major turn on, first shot released when she did doggy, and we didn’t rest after that, all the time, just bonking. Very horny, asked me to pump her faster and grabs me tightly .
Attitude: 10/10 - Willing to please, did her best to make me enjoy the session throughly, no black face, good attitude. Gave good massage afterwards!

RTF: Seriously can’t miss this gem, go for her bros!
Old 30-05-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Mantap99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Pinky - Loveaffair

Booked a Session with Pinky from Loveaffair

Slim petite girl with pretty face, golden hair look like ah lian

Boobs. Should be B cupper. enough to grab

BBBJ. One of her best attributes, shes patient and sucks with passion, good deep suction, those bros who cannot tahan will definately explode in her mouth

Showering was nothing much quite more of the standard procedure.ensuring you are clean.

Dont let her looks fool u, she may look quiet and sweet but when it comes the real action starts,she is very initiative and commanding. Cowgirl ride is definitely wad she love most. riding and squeezing her boobs beyond words that could describe.

Attentive , caring and Friendly is what Pinky is all about. This is what we call GFE

One of the best I've every tried for all the thai girls ive bonked

Pls take care of this gem bros.
Old 30-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
dofire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for May (Mansion)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...9#post23381409

Looks: sharp face , pretty model looks, quite a looker

Language: able to communicate in english

Body: 9.5 totally my type, slim body with perky ass

Boobs: 9 natural C cups

Pussy: shaved, sweet tasting abalone

Bbbj: 9.5 suck me for a very long time, never keep count but it feels like eternity, she wont stop still u say so

Fj: 10 sex hungry kitten, craving for me, urging me to go faster and deeper, and that sexy moans of hers make me even more hornier

Gfe: like your mistress, so slutty yet gentle

Rtf: YES!!!

Old 30-05-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Wellson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Miso (RP)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...3#post23363093

Looks: 8/10 (same as pic posted, just abit more tanned).

Body: 10/10 (curvy figure, big meaty ass, love that ass of hers)

Boobs: 10/10 (what more can i say, E cupper , both my hands not enough to grab )

Ass: 10/10 (big meaty ass)

Bbbj: 9/10 (sensual sucking, good use of tongue and suck with good stamina)

Fj: 9/10 (knows how to serve a man, ride me like a horse, great sight and cushion during doggy, see her ass and boobs bouncing and grabbing them at the same time)

Massage: 10/10 (One of the main highlights, she can actually do a good hard massage)

Overall: 9/10 money well spent, good bonk with big boobs and good massage

Rtf: Yes arranging for this weekend
Old 30-05-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
taken7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Riko (Merci)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...3#post23381913

Location: Central area, accessible and convenient area, many eateries around

Okt: Fast response, clear instructions given

Looks: When i first saw her, she gave me feeling im in for a good time, she was dressed in that leopard body hugging dress in the picture, super hot

Body: slim with sexy curves

Bbbj: solid skillful bbbj

Fj: tight wet, responsive during bbbj, like making love with FWB. 90mins of steamy hot sex

GFE: GFE over the top, I maybe kena KCed already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1