The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 9
MacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I assume she is in full commando mode. Easy top and bottom access for bro gog. Give her a good ride bro 👀
I think so too. Bro gog better keep your eyes on the road
Old 03-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I assume she is in full commando mode. Easy top and bottom access for bro gog. Give her a good ride bro 👀
We have the same view, gog is getting a big suprise, cheers!
Old 03-04-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Saved a lot of BLUE BALLS.

Maybe not concentrating when she approached your car.

No bouncing "balls"?
Can't see de, her conservative clothing hor is totally hide her figure that time, cover up bra outlines, no straps exposed etc... have to guess de. That's why strip her that time is always sibeh shiok.

The way she wear in BKK is what I like, showing a bit of bra, straps, cleavage, getting people looking. having to hold her neckline when bending over etc... that's how a real lady should dress.... not covered up

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Heavy top sweater, hmmm.... let me guess, must be braless! hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Only true guys will know so well... you are so SMART. Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Means she's not wearing anything underneath.. to flash gog when he's driving?
Smart boy!!!!!! You all really knn lao tiko, like that already can guess. LOL!!!

Quote:
Eh no leh.. .sadly hor... read on ba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, every guy is good guy, you are no exception.
But not everyone is as CB as you that's why you are our CB Gog.
Please lor, don't pretend hor, quite sure you already bonked Milly. When your story with Janice wants to take a breather, then side track to share your affairs with Milly ans your sex slave, Lindi.
Pop corns ready, bring on the beer or coke.
KNN!! Now got new names for me liao, you all hor, really leh cannot let my guard down LOL!!!!

You all want Lindi and Milly ah, I go think think which one to write, Lindi will be just senseless fucking, Milly ah... Hmmmm MMMMMMmmm... nothing happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Don't regret and I guess must be having a good time!!
Later I really leave, I gotta sit on my bed ownself give ownself good time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDolly View Post
I think so too. Bro gog better keep your eyes on the road
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
We have the same view, gog is getting a big suprise, cheers!
Old 03-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Wet Monday....

Next week I'll be off for another holiday... I'll try to post more to make up for it... and preferably leave a blue ball stop before I fly.

--------------------

J(anice): Hey... behave, we're still at my place.

gog: Where's...(pause) your.... (pause).... .... bra?

J: What...(pause) bra?

And Janice blinked her eyes at me like a puppy's eyes. Fuck, she's not wearing one! I'm sure of it! Janice purposefully adjusted the seatbelt again and positioned it between her chest... or breasts? Bitch! She's flirting with me. I just gave Janice the 'you're going to get it later' kind of eyes and then I engaged D and away we go!

J: What's for breakfast?

gog: Food.

SMACK! KNN...I replied wrongly meh, it's food what!?

gog: Ow! Why you abuse me? What did I do wrong?

J: You didn't answer the question, what's for breakfast?

gog: You'll never guess.

J: Porridge?

gog: What the...? You are reading my mind?

J: I'm smarter than you ma.

gog: Then why you want me as a boyfriend?

J: I didn't but since it's free, take lor.

KNN.... her replies always know how to provoke and make fun of me. Or either that I always dig a hole and jump in myself.

Honestly, I had no freaking idea and what to eat, but since she 'suggested' porridge, I took that as a hint and drove to Pek Kio market, it's an old estate where I grew up, the porridge there is pretty smooth and nice, but not comparable in smoothness with Crystal Jade's.

Ordered beehoon and porridge with soya milk, sat down and Janice looked at me.

gog: What? You don't want to eat?

J: No fried doughsticks?

gog: You seriously never eat this before?

J: Huh? It's just porridge and beehoon, nothing else wor?

This part I remember so clearly was because I thought this was everybody's childhood's style of eating porridge. I remember her astonished face, her wtf look when I took a spoon of porridge, dripped it over a bit of beehoon, and then I usd my chopsticks to mix it further then held it up into my mouth.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, you sure you are Christian? You really go church? Then how can you lie?
To lie that nothing happened sexually between you andilly? Hmm.. Liar liar.
Old 03-04-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro Gog, you sure you are Christian? You really go church? Then how can you lie?

He liar liar can liao, pants not on fire so we can still enjoy more stories 😂
Old 03-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

This part I remember so clearly was because I thought this was everybody's childhood's style of eating porridge. I remember her astonished face, her wtf look when I took a spoon of porridge, dripped it over a bit of beehoon, and then I usd my chopsticks to mix it further then held it up into my mouth.
me also wtf when you drip porridge over beehoon and then mix.....
Old 03-04-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
He already lied to j of using fingers... But then if he never lied then he won't be CCB gog. He still wanna upgrade to knnbccb gog leh. Hahahahahaha...
Old 03-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

walao eh

Old 04-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lao!! Personal attack hor!!! Like that is unfair leh! LOL!!!! What happened? How come I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
He liar liar can liao, pants not on fire so we can still enjoy more stories 😂
Bro, how can like that, how can you say I'm liar, I deeply sad liao la... but no fear, I will keep on updating. HAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
me also wtf when you drip porridge over beehoon and then mix.....
Try it, lol, not bad, I like it. Or milo over beehoon. LOL, this part is true, no make up or lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
He already lied to j of using fingers... But then if he never lied then he won't be CCB gog. He still wanna upgrade to knnbccb gog leh. Hahahahahaha...
Damn cb leh you all, very fast to cb me or to give me names. Jialat sia you all.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Tuesday, met a horrible BMW driver, kept eating into my lane like his 3 series damn big, SNC car plate but old 3 series mai act satki la... aiyoh.

----------------------------

gog: YUM!!!

J(anice): Nice meh??? Like that mix, so weird!

gog: You try and see first, you won't regret it.

Janice followed me, grabbing the spoon dribbling it over the beehoon and finally put into her mouth. Without needing me to push further, Janice continued eating like that without saying much. She was enjoying herself with the way I taught her to eat 2 simple items, cheap and good.

We finished breakfast and she was slurping up the soya milk with sounds of satisfaction.

gog: Happy?

J: VERY!

gog: Told you.

J: But I still want fried doughsticks.

gog: Huh?!

I don't know where she puts all of the food she intakes, she doesn't get fat and sometimes like a bottomless pit she can eat non-stop. I'm envious of her but nothing I can do... I cannot refuse her food and off away I went to get her fried doughsticks.

gog: Done yet? I want to head to the wetmarket side.

J: For?

gog: I told the auntie there I got a gf to sell away, a fat piggy female boss that I don't like and want to sell off.

J: I sell you first!

gog: Ha .. ha... ha. not if I sell you first!

J: Bully!!!

gog: Bleah!

Janice followed me grudgingly and walked behind me while I went to the wet market side and bought a whole chicken, tray of eggs, cabbage, garlic, some carrots and I think that's it.

gog: Auntie, you want this little girl, sell you $10.

J: OI!!!

Auntie laughed. Before you folks go on, no... I didn't flirt with the auntie and she didn't give me her phone number. Don't make every encounter with ladies/girls make it seems like I up every one hor!!!

J: Bad bad gog !! Bad gog!!

Janice curled up both fists and kept 'hitting' me while walking out of the market to the carpark. Again, I must stress, she's 5 years my senior but in no way, behaves like one when we're alone. Hahahaha.

gog: Oi oi, pain la, don't hit me liao. I make nice nice lunch for you later.

J: Don't want.

gog: Then I send you home?

Janice looked 'angry'. Oops. I teased her too far, daggers shot out from her eyes at me. Better run fast!

Drove home and parked, Janice helped me to carry the food I bought and went upstairs first. I went to nearby supermarket to grab some chips and wine. I would have stocked up on better wine if I knew earlier Janice was coming over. She only told me late last night, so NTUC type of wine & cheese/chips will have to do.

Went up, opened my door, and Janice was nowhere to be seen. I went to the kitchen saw the food from wetmarket is left there. The common toilet door is opened too so she's not inside. Walked to my bedroom, I felt cold air from the door's base, she switched on the a/c and is inside.

Decided to not disturb her, if she heard me coming home but didn't come out to see me, might be dozed off already. So left her be. I got to cooking, took out my slow boiler, cleaned the chicken, cut the sides... I'll leave the boring part of cooking out. Hahahhaa. You all sure say I giving you all blueballs again.

*Bonus*

Continuation on Sunday's WA...

gog: Free on Tuesday night, maybe a dinner or movie?

M(illy): Where to meet you?

gog: I'll pick you up in a bicycle. Let me know where.

M: Blk XXX, #xx-xx, AMK St XX.

WTF. Why does she need to give me her unit number?!
Old 04-04-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

M(illy): Where to meet you?

gog: I'll pick you up in a bicycle. Let me know where.

M: Blk XXX, #xx-xx, AMK St XX.

Gog providing house call service, cheers!
Old 04-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah happening....she will probably left her door unlocked
Old 04-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wah happening....she will probably left her door unlocked
I like where this is getting to...
Old 04-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Coz you can leave the bicycle in her house, then put something else in her too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1