The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Cara from TRL

Was planning to RTF Darin since she is back in SG

But was distracted by Cara from TRL
I found the posted pic very familiar, after checking, confirm is one of my fav girl

Last saw her pre covid, RTF this horny and naughty lass at least 3 times that time

Location is interesting
Not the usual place in G Land

Door open she remembers me and quickly drag me to room

Spent quite sometime catching up with each other

First impression,
Face still as pretty as before,
Body, same petite, slim and her tits are well seasoned, not as hard as before
Most importantly, her ass is even more perky and taut

After catching up with each other, we retraced our action from the last visit
start with her on the floor giving me a bj, while her mouth is small, she still can take me deep and took a short face fucking like a champ

Carried her back to bed and started painting her beautifully clean shaven pussy

As before, painting her well gets her all hot and bothered, with pussy getting real wet

Her pussy is still very tight, partly due to her petite size, my rock hard dick had some difficulty entering her wet pussy

After adjusting our position a few times, finally penetrated her fully.
Due to the unique location, she was shy to get too loud and only hear her moaning into the pillow when things got more heated in doggy

Our height difference made it impossible for 69, but 2nd shot we really took our time pleasuring each other

Painted her before switching to her giving head bringing me to the brink as i played her pussy

2nd shot again ended in doggy, her body shape is perfect for doggy in my opinion

After showering, we chit chat till time is up

TLDR,

Looks, 9 Subjective and i am biased in this situation
Body, 8 Not as fit with abs in the posted pic but still very hot
Boobs, 7 Soft enhanced tits with suckable grape like nipples
BBBJ, 8 Can go deep, can take some Face fucking, her farang ex trained her well
Painting, 9 very very responsive
FJ, 9 Tight, wet and willing
GFE, High, but YMMV as we already know each other
RTF, yes, provided i have enough time after clearing other targets
Old 28-05-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Cara from TRL

Looks: 8/10
Body:9/10 well maintained and she likes to exercise
Boobs: 7.5/10 C enhanced, personally prefer natural but still nicely sized
BBBJ: 9/10 was really good tempo with slurping and licks
FJ: 9/10 came quite fast for the 1st shot but had a great bang for the second and she really took it quite rough. Seemed like she enjoyed the roughness. Accomodating to positions as well
GFE: 9/10 has a sweet smile and converses well
Massage: surprisingly good considering the primary obj was bonking

RTF: likely overall great session thanks bro OKT
Old 28-05-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Moggy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Great service with huge tits from Meko of Love Affair.

OKT: quick and responsive

Looks: 7/10 more dark skinned as compared to the picture.. but very voluptuous

Body: 6/10 curvy in the right areas though a little rounder then the her online profile

Boobs: 10/10 overflowing tits.. so much to grab so much more to suck and nibble on definitely for boob lovers... And not to mention how sensitive she is...

Frenching: 10/10 kiss like long lost over or a lover whom I've not seen In years.... So connected and passionate just makes you want to keep the chemistry going

BBBJ: 9/10 she really knows how to get me hard and make me want more with her licks and deep-throating skills. Extra attentive to know how to lick and suck on my balls and shaft.

FJ: 9/10 she knows how to ride and open to try different positions.. tho she was extra submissive in missionary and enjoys being man handled and dominated.... She looks great when dogging her and loves being fucked deep and hard.

GFE: 10/10
After the first load, the second shot was extra magical especially after painting and eating her juicy oyster... She came extra wet and horny and wanted to be used like a little nympo slut... And is extra pleasing with deep long kisses.

Overall a memorable session with her definitely would love to have her again before she goes.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Saw some Bros commenting, comparing and dissing some of the stables particularly LF and FT and the quality of their ladies. I have frequented ladies from both stables at different times, ultimately it boils down to 3 main factors for me:

- how respectful is the OKT to customers. I'm not referring to just the way they reply but also how seriously they treat your feedback and the things they do to correct for it. Imo FT has consistently done their utmost in making sure I'm happy, if a lady does not fulfill my needs they will immediately refund me appropriately, apologise for the mistake, recommend another to make up for that mistake with reasonable pricing. So far this is the only stable that does that and I'm happy to stick with their ladies. LF OKT is also nice to talk with and sometimes he does reveal some intel on his girls beforehand

- Photo accuracy. There are stables that consistently provide fake photos not to mention bait and switch and there are those with highly accurate photos and stats. Though no stable will provide 100% accurate photos all the time, there are some that are less likely to provide highly edited photos,among those I encountered are FT, TGT, GX to a lesser extent

- Service quality of ladies. Sometimes you will encounter ladies that do not provide services as stated in the ad. To me this is a matter of OKT not communicating clearly with their ladies or choosing to omit some info which the lady may have informed. I would avoid such stable if the service consistently do not match what was advertised due to poor quality control on behalf of the OKT.

Just my 2 cents sharing.
LF is Lover Fortress
FT is which one?
Old 28-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
EarphoneMonitor is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: GMC

Girl: Bailey (RTF)

Shave: Yes, everywhere
French: Yes
English: A bit
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: Natural 8.5/10
CIM: Didn't try
DT: Yes, a decent amount too
AR: No
AJ: no
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS:

Smooth booking again, 10/10 nothing much to be said. Location is easily accessible even without a car.

Even though she's about to leave she's still as hardworking as the first time. Lots of kisses and and licking everywhere.

BBBJ was long enough and she deepthroats often. Occasionally toothy, but maybe because her mouth is not that big; probably so as her face is cute and small. Her body jolted when she deepthroated as she took it all the way to the back but she still kept going.

During 69 she moaned loudly as she continued sucking and deepthroated even more when she got hornier. She seemed to enjoy it so much that she stopped blowing for a bit to enjoy the pleasure as I ate her out.

FJ started with her on top. She likes to kiss and grind at the same time so a must bonk if you're into that. The longer we fucked the more wild she got and before she got off she was slamming her hips up and down. When she got tired I pumped her from below for a bit before switching to missionary.

Before reaching the climax she got tighter, not sure if she was intentionally squeezing like other FRs reported or if she was about to cum, but as I exploded she tightened even more. Even after I blew she was still tight and didn't let me get up until she stopped twitching. Clamped so hard it was a bit difficult to pull out even after entering refractory.

We continued kissing even as she removed the condom. After showering we cuddled and chatted. Didn't do second shot as we both took our time to enjoy the first and were quite tired afterwards. Maybe for the better too as I am still a bit sore from her tight pussy.

For bros who want a tight hardworking girl, her last working day is tomorrow so get in there while you can. A shame, I think she said she doesn't plan on coming back but who knows right?
Old 28-05-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orchard_noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for pammy FOXYThai

Okt : 10/10 ( fast response easy speak to !)

Model : pammy

Look 8.5/10 ( like pic ! Love her smile but just thailand tan )

Figure: 8/10 natural C ..but abit meaty .

Bbbj : 9/10 .. DT and slurp my balls gao gao

Ar : 100/10... can't fight .. my first shot after her AR around less than 5 mins .) This is where she is super good at ! No joke.. keep say want to fuck me.. wad lau

Fj : 0/10 .. ( super tired didn't want to do it .. but she keep want me fuck her .have to promise her next time have to fuck . )

Frenching : 7/10 ... first shot don't have maybe new .. but once start her engine ... wow...

Gfe : 100 /10.. told her I super tired don't want Fuck .. she keep want .. than ask me just lie there will do . She do everything... wad lau where to find !

Ps : enjoy her service to the max .. like king like that . One of the best girls that I have meet. Her service no joke .

Thinking try mira but I don't do Fj lei ..
Old 28-05-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
rideontop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ginny - Lust365
https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: tbh one of the prettiest I’ve had. Numbers are not enough to rate her

Body: I consider her slightly tall with toned body

Boobs: perky

Shower: naughty and initiated touching me

Frenching: not wild but will do as she kiss very sexily with slight moaning

BBBJ: can do for long duration. Just sayang she don’t do CIM

FJ: rode me well. Her hips also another kind, synched the moves with me as I pump her.
Old 28-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
samyk854 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Lacoste
English: Alittle
Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Enchanced
DT: No
AR: No
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall : 8.5/10
Old 28-05-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alistile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Belle from Silk :

OKT: 9.5/10
Friendly and responsive OKT, checks up after session

Location & Room: 9/10
Easy to get to, clean room, sheets & comfortable.

Looks: 9/10
Good looking lady with nice tattoos. Very seductive when she looks at you.

Body: 9/10
Nice nips to latch on and suck. Tight around the tummy(which is a turn on for me) Slim, tall but still so easy to flip back and forth.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Great tongue skills with licking on the balls, her tongue movement and rotation is also solid. Eye contact was so hot while she was giving a sloppy blow, had to stop her for awhile and laugh LOL she had a good buildup

FJ: 9/10
Takes the initiative to be on top and rides really long and well. Super hardworking, I even asked her to tell me when she is tired but she seems to put my needs and pleasure me first , easy shots. Her moans was sexy, encouraging me to bonk her harder.

Old 28-05-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by climaxkiddo View Post

Emma Club Friday
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=986862

Irl a bit discount maybe got filter, but she wore make up make her look sexy. She looks like a typical Thai lady with nicely shaped nose and eyes.

Body is power pack, just the way I like it. I like curvy girls with natural melons and bubbly ass.

Service is top notch. Her naughty tongue was always exploring around and her sensual tongue twists when bj made me explode my first shot fast. Her tongue continue from balls to my butt hole, lick it clean, super clean... I didn't dare to french her after that hahaha

Her pussy is also very wet. Started the deed with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, can ride with good stamina. Her hands kept inviting me to play with her boobs while her finger fingering her own clit, I cum in no time

If you like AR and Bbbj, this one will do the job nicely
You write so much...i also dont understand. To me its simple. Its not about the stable. Its about the girl. You hit or miss.
Old 28-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
LF is Lover Fortress
FT is which one?
Bro, he referring to FoxyThai
Old 28-05-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Booked Lynn from Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=lynn

Looks: looks better in person with her big round eyes. Resemblance is roughly 90%
Body: complexion is fair if we’re talking about the natural Thai complexion. Figure is petite fun size
Pussy: tight and gets wet like crazy
BBBJ: nothing crazy but she’s one of the most hard working I’ve met. Even balls kn solid licking with her round eyes looking at me
FJ: felt young with her. Her youth and energy boost my confidence and ego. Managed to bonk her in quite few positions. Love that she is light weight easy to roll her around

Rtf: might be a yes. Still looking around

Old 28-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Prada
From Galaxyxscorts

Features:She can pass of as a chinese with her facial features and skin tone.

BBBJ: I just lie back and let her slurp away lol.

FJ: Did doggy, missionary, cowgirl etc. very accommodating Took a 2 shots but did only one, too tired after a long day's work.

GFE: Chatted with her, she was friendly and chatty till I hugged her and gradually KO. Woke up like after sleeping with my girlfriend and left a happy contented man.

Overall: Think overall for the package is good value.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=987244&highlight=
Old 28-05-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Hillary from Lust365
https://sbfsg.org/showthr...hlight=hillary

Looks: 8.5/10 cute gal. She has GND vibes
Body: 9/10 fun size
French: 8.5/10 slow and passionate
BBBJ: 9/10 hard working. Pleasured me from licking my shaft till my bro gets into her warm mouth
FJ: 9/10 for demure bonk. Like making love with my gf who just said yes to me
Gfe: 9/10 good girl. Will do anything to please her man

May consider to rtf
Old 28-05-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Jessy from Kinkythai

Pretty face that always wear a smile. Not as fair as photo but with Thai tan.

Boobs are natural C cup. had free access to them the whole session.

Bbbj is slow and sensual type. felt shiok and felt like a king. She went on for long time until I asked to stop as I couldn’t CIM

Fj is good. Tightness is there. Moaning is seducing. Seeing her boobs swinging and pumping her hard.

Gfe is great too. I was tired. She did all the talking and massaged me in between with a nice smile.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1