The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cons
Wrong side of 30s
Location hard to get to
SMS many many times then she answers
Mainly services regular customers
Fully clothed
Never see or touch boobs
No catbath
Rush HJ
Black face
Don’t forget that flat pancake butt of hers lol..

First time I see her I thought she looked just like a ban mian stall auntie lol..

Imo, Arissa is so much better than her.. Even her close namesake Zora is miles better..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
MLX is good, a great conversationalist, excellent companionship and service, but I don’t think slim is a word that can be used to describe her by any means, lol. Not fat also, I think big frame is the most accurate description.
Yes, she's sort of in between, quoting south park Eric, more towards big bone type. Quite sad she will rtc by end of the year, my rotation list getting shorter
Old 02-11-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

FR on Jiao Jiao

Looks: As per photos, just a little bit of Meiyan. Really pretty.

Figure: Petite nice figure, really soft boobs, small but not washboard. Nice smooth skin and damn she smell good.

Massage: 10/10. She puts in a lot of effort, just wished that I had more time with her. Not the piano type of massage, good solid massage.

BBBJ & HJ: 10/10. Definitely skilled.

GFE: 10/10. First time visiting her, really easy to break the ice with her. Funny and playful lady, makes you feel pampered.

Damage: As per Ad.

RTM: Definitely. She mentioned that she is considering to RTC at the end of the year.[/FONT]
Good FR..upped you
Old 02-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

FR on Jiao Jiao

Looks: As per photos, just a little bit of Meiyan. Really pretty.

Figure: Petite nice figure, really soft boobs, small but not washboard. Nice smooth skin and damn she smell good.

Massage: 10/10. She puts in a lot of effort, just wished that I had more time with her. Not the piano type of massage, good solid massage.

BBBJ & HJ: 10/10. Definitely skilled.

GFE: 10/10. First time visiting her, really easy to break the ice with her. Funny and playful lady, makes you feel pampered.

Damage: As per Ad.

RTM: Definitely. She mentioned that she is considering to RTC at the end of the year.[/FONT]
Went to visit her recently. Basically agree with you.

Really like her attitude starting from the SMS replies. She really tried hard to connect with me upon meeting, always trying to find topic to chat about. Massage was not bad, nothing to wow about. The cracking of back and head/neck massage was good. Abit of phone usage but okay. Opted for the $130 for sensual.

There is just something lacking for me that I won't rtm. Immediately after the session I hooked up with another ML in the same area for another session.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
This sounds like utter crap. Lol. Haven't visited Zoya for over a year, but at least at that time, she knew to follow proper SN standards. She would strip down to her panties, and let me zhut zhut and caress her smooth skin all over.

Now fully clothed!? Not even a nipple to be seen!? No proper sensual or roaming? Also not young and give bad attitude... geez, what a waste of time and money.

These are the pros and cons based on recent FRs.

Pros
Hard massage and back stepping
Slim, good body

Cons
Wrong side of 30s
Location hard to get to
Fully clothed
Never see or touch boobs
No catbath
Rush HJ
Black face

Srsly man bro. What BS is this??? Doesn't even show her boobs???
I might as well go get a TCM auntie to give me a massage.
What a farking waste of time, this type of crappy ML should be boycotted and ran out of singapore ASAP.
Old 02-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don’t forget that flat pancake butt of hers lol..

First time I see her I thought she looked just like a ban mian stall auntie lol..

Imo, Arissa is so much better than her.. Even her close namesake Zora is miles better..
For Arissa will be on par with her for the below cons too
- Mainly services regular customers
- Fully clothed
- Never see or touch boobs
- No catbath

Cannot comment on Zora since I have not try to visit her after she left spa
Old 02-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
What a farking waste of time, this type of crappy ML should be boycotted and ran out of singapore ASAP.
Sadly that ML SLG very good at real massage are fully clothed throughout the entire session. Autoroaming boob allowed but outside their clothing.

Agree that should just go non hanky panky spa for a good massage at half price $60 per hour

Last edited by goodnick; 02-11-2022 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This sounds like utter crap. Lol. Haven't visited Zoya for over a year, but at least at that time, she knew to follow proper SN standards. She would strip down to her panties, and let me zhut zhut and caress her smooth skin all over.

Now fully clothed!? Not even a nipple to be seen!? No proper sensual or roaming? Also not young and give bad attitude... geez, what a waste of time and money.

These are the pros and cons based on recent FRs.

Pros
Hard massage and back stepping
Slim, good body

Cons
Wrong side of 30s
Location hard to get to
Fully clothed
Never see or touch boobs
No catbath
Rush HJ
Black face

She still stripe la, not sure why it didn't happen for some bros, maybe she selective.. She didn't strip on her own for me, I did it for her haha
Old 02-11-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
She still stripe la, not sure why it didn't happen for some bros, maybe she selective.. She didn't strip on her own for me, I did it for her haha
I think those who never get to see or touch must reflect on himself why lor . Its normal to be selective. Everybody is selective.
Old 02-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zoya-massage/

True!
Her ad show her boobs to attract business...if can't see and touch then don't show in her ad.
Want to have character then leave this line!

Up you Bro!
Old 02-11-2022, 02:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
I think those who never get to see or touch must reflect on himself why lor . Its normal to be selective. Everybody is selective.
True, our character already recorded in their data base. Bros with good record will get better treatment.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
Eh… wut? Reflect on oneself if he is not able to see or touch? Wow this is new low.
The thing is, if a customer has a bad record it is ok if the girl is selective and do not want to accept the business in the first place.
But if you accept the business then decide it is ok to shortchange your offerings because he has a bad record, or you don’t like his face etc I think this should not be condoned.
It is a transaction, you have expectations of the bare minimum which is advertised. Since when we allow the girls to be selective even for the bare minimum. Cannot touch I understand some girls are sensitive and do not like it. I accept it but maybe choose not to visit next time if I cannot live with it. All good.
But if cannot see topless really like what some say, I might as well go to clean joint.
In those cases then I think the bros should just pay like $60-70 to the girl? For providing sub par massage that’s probably the market rate.

Ok to add on after I see her ad, apparently there is no mention of topless in the ad. So means she is entitled to not show it if she wants. Then the bros who still go ahead and book for $110… wow…
Old 02-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ok to add on after I see her ad, apparently there is no mention of topless in the ad. So means she is entitled to not show it if she wants. Then the bros who still go ahead and book for $110… wow…
Yes, u r on point for this.
I must say it was my lucky day when I visited her previously.
Very interesting to be facing a real dog when u r getting ur massage.
FYI. For those sensitive to dogs.
Old 02-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh… wut? Reflect on oneself if he is not able to see or touch? Wow this is new low.
The thing is, if a customer has a bad record it is ok if the girl is selective and do not want to accept the business in the first place.
But if you accept the business then decide it is ok to shortchange your offerings because he has a bad record, or you don’t like his face etc I think this should not be condoned.
It is a transaction, you have expectations of the bare minimum which is advertised. Since when we allow the girls to be selective even for the bare minimum. Cannot touch I understand some girls are sensitive and do not like it. I accept it but maybe choose not to visit next time if I cannot live with it. All good.
But if cannot see topless really like what some say, I might as well go to clean joint.
In those cases then I think the bros should just pay like $60-70 to the girl? For providing sub par massage that’s probably the market rate.

Actually, I just looked at her ad again after you mentioned that..

Listed as 32B boobs... Wah lao. Means it's 30A IRL. Forget it then, even if strip also nothing to see or touch. LOL!
Old 02-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually, I just looked at her ad again after you mentioned that..

Listed as 32B boobs... Wah lao. Means it's 30A IRL. Forget it then, even if strip also nothing to see or touch. LOL!
Not trying to defend her but I think she has one of the best looking boobs in the SLG market now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1