The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 19-02-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

By the way, what are Tang Li's rates these days? I used to give her $150; then in one of the threads a year ago, some Bro mentions $120 (in accordance to Mary's instruction). Now with them moving out; and perhaps with less girls, what are her rates now? Have been thinking of seeing her again, but dont want to spoil the market (in OT) as it is in the middle of transition.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
By the way, what are Tang Li's rates these days? I used to give her $150; then in one of the threads a year ago, some Bro mentions $120 (in accordance to Mary's instruction). Now with them moving out; and perhaps with less girls, what are her rates now? Have been thinking of seeing her again, but dont want to spoil the market (in OT) as it is in the middle of transition.
100 for massage then her special service is 200. Then if you want to have a longer hour with her, another 200 more. I ended up spending more than 1K to have my second time experience with her along with Annie, for like 4 hours with them together in the night of New Years Eve and New Year.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
bekepeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hows the scene at ot now?
Old 20-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
100 for massage then her special service is 200. Then if you want to have a longer hour with her, another 200 more. I ended up spending more than 1K to have my second time experience with her along with Annie, for like 4 hours with them together in the night of New Years Eve and New Year.
Lol that's some Robert rates, no wonder they like you use so much when you are basically their walking ATM.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
$120 if you are regular, alternatively you should easily be able to nego to $120 if she recognize that you fuck her. I ate at OT regularly last month and bonk her a few times at $120 because I was working around there, I have heard her asking $150-$200 for just massage alone depending on who approach/walk past. In general her line is drawn at $120, so see your luck if you can nego further down.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
$120 if you are regular, alternatively you should easily be able to nego to $120 if she recognize that you fuck her. I ate at OT regularly last month and bonk her a few times at $120 because I was working around there, I have heard her asking $150-$200 for just massage alone depending on who approach/walk past. In general her line is drawn at $120, so see your luck if you can nego further down.
Yes. $120 all in. Figures is very subjective to all but her service to me at least is one of the better ones over there. More accommodating to requests and not rushing. Slightly higher rates if outcall her to hotel. But it’s a good experience to outcall her at times.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Met up with Tangli this today. I think her boobs has gone slightly larger - I like it when it is soft and floppy!!
Old 20-02-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
siaoehhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the lovely Tina today, I use to be her $100 regular but now she say cannot because rental increase. Guess lesser visits from now on or maybe go for Paris who still take $100.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pro...-falls-through

Looks like Orchard Towers live to see another day! But doesn't matter anyway since the police said no more renewal of entertainment license beyond May 2023 So Orchard Towers is just gonna be a ghost mall that can't be sold. Wonder what's next for this place...
Old 20-02-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Anyone knows where thick ass yoyo has went? Miss ramming her ass hard. Once I banged her so loudly until Mary cannot take come in to have a look but I’m not interested in Mary.
Yoyo also quite big boobs just next door to mary...did yoyo went back china?
Old 20-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yoyo also quite big boobs just next door to mary...did yoyo went back china?
Quite small actually.. another grumpy gilf, quite old already. Only plus point is she gotta a thick ass that’s all. Sometimes bang too long she will complain too.

Last she told me changing shop but did not asked her where.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite small actually.. another grumpy gilf, quite old already. Only plus point is she gotta a thick ass that’s all. Sometimes bang too long she will complain too.

A lot of big boobs on level 3 but come may 2023 the pubs and clubs will be gone..from june 1 only massage parlours left...easier for police to raid and show that they are working...
Old 20-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pro...-falls-through

Looks like Orchard Towers live to see another day! But doesn't matter anyway since the police said no more renewal of entertainment license beyond May 2023 So Orchard Towers is just gonna be a ghost mall that can't be sold. Wonder what's next for this place...
Without the clubs and bars at OT, there's no longer any plausible excuse for men to use for going there to find the MLs working there.

OT will die off. The fact that they cannot enbloc sale... can only say is the landlords being greedy and wanting to wait out the current property slump for enbloc purchasing.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Leaving aside the fact that EN is obviously not your best language, my basic Q is ^^why would anyone even look at her^^

Geez C on skates...how desperate ARE you?
Old 21-02-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Boob size no one can win Mary. Machiam like Hitomi of OT but sagging.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1