The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RabbitTeeth is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi all old and new birds.

Feel like going HCHC relax a few days, would you guys advice go on weekday or weekend?
Old 05-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

VD is also one of my favourites. But I have never tried the VIP rooms, not sure if it is worth paying the difference of 450k? My favourite gal there is a D-cupper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Finish business meeting as early as 4pm , so head down to favourite Vien Dong Hotel massage. Choose VIP Room VND 680k for 2 hours. Enjoy sauna and steam bath. ...
Old 05-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard in VD they have diff. class of Masseurs serving the VIP and the Standard.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
soccermanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there flying over to Hcm on 7th Apr ? Will be
Staying around benh thanh area for couples a days , any choengsters would like to meet up?
Old 06-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes i also like that...when i go alone i also randomly ask samster there or not so we can catch up and see whether we have any particular place to go together..

If not in the same directions, then just catch up for awhile and go separate ways...

Life is truly short, what for go think so much..do what...save what...a blink of an eye..become old man...then when you look back at your younger days you feel so much has been missed..

my opinion anyway...me no clone o money no honey...so just me
Old 06-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
soccermanic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you got any lobang, or u really yan dao so you attract girls to you? and we can get your left overs or what, what you have that would make us want to meet you...or maybe u have deep pockets and will pat for everything...sell your self bro....otherwise if you just some regular guy with no clue, meet you for what? lead you around?...compete with you for girls...wait around for you...
Get a life bro, dont coop yourself inside this forum being a keyboard warrior. The world outside is so beautiful and colorful.

If you need me to accompany you in HCM, just let me know. I show you if im handsome/ rich if you get the chance to see me
Old 06-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

The gai goi websites are my best bets at the moment.

2/2 decent experiences so far.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

U misunderstood his meaning. He actually wanted u to PM him so that he can sell you his pimp services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermanic View Post
Get a life bro, dont coop yourself inside this forum being a keyboard warrior. The world outside is so beautiful and colorful.

If you need me to accompany you in HCM, just let me know. I show you if im handsome/ rich if you get the chance to see me
Old 06-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if so make friend with local see diff side of life, see more than just what you would be with a foriegner...buy the ,ocal some beers, sit and chat with them with sign language more enjoyable,,,than hanging around another foreigner esp if from same country
Yes, I think that's a good idea mate...never thought of that ...me see thing too straight
Old 06-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just came back from a visit from one of the current HOT girls from one of the websites...her name is P.N, did ask her name but to me she looks 25ish so no longer that young, nice slim figure, large natural breasts prob a C cup...she has those thick cock sucking lips, i dont think she is naturally pretty prob a 6 without makeup on but prob a 7 or a 6.9 with makeup depend on your preferances but combined with the body a 7-7.5 would be fair. she is tallers abt 160cm
Servicewise you cannot complain, bbbj for a long period of time, she initiates 69 and daty, realistic moaning, dfk and when u lose momentum she carries you forward until u can again drive, i was with her close to 1 hr..so definately unrushed
face 7
body 8
service 8.5
value for money 8 cost 500k
To put it into a context that some would understand, she would be one of those older slutty sexy looking cafe girls

what was interesting was on the way out i saw a younger slim looking girl carring money and a tube of ky going back into her room, i didnt get a good look but i did a U turn and knocked on her door asked for her phone number, this girl was prob 22-23..tall and slim 170cm..look more like that slim innocent looking cafe girls, she didnt have much make up on so looked a 7.5, so with makeup on she prob a 8. However later when i contacted her as asked what her price was, she originally asked me how much i paid earlier i lied and said 400...she then said she charges 1mill...i dont know what was her strategy asking how much i paid...however IMHO 1 mill for a 8 or 500 for a 7...i think i go for the 7 esp when the 7 does good service....
ps those guys who have written Fr regarding online girls can pm me asking for contacts, lurkers or zero posters and just stay away...
can pm for the website?
Old 07-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a newbie in HCMC, I get a lot of directions and enlighten from this forum.
As a newbie, I still went to those place that I considered “safe” and maybe less hanky panky

After two months in this city, here is the places that I’ve visited:

1. Liberty central, near the roundabout at Ben Thanh Market. I choose the VIP room, the room was quiet small, there was a bathroom with a bath tub and next to the bathroom was steam room. Someone knocked on the door, she entered and I was amazed with her fair skin and “ngam-ngam” size of boobs. Speak quite good English, GFE, the massage was good and you guys know the rest. No 7 if I’m not mistaken. Damage cost: room 500, tips 400. Verdicts: Location wise , this is the most strategic location.

2. Minh tam 2 very far from the place I lived. The place was huge, there were a lot of rooms I guess. As usual I choose the VIP room, when I enter the room I was quite amazed, there was a nice comfortable sofa-ish cushion , stylish bath tub, and they served fruits and water. The lady enter, fair skin ,cute, the boobs was full, it reminds me of Meghan trainor song, All About That Breast.

She is super GFE, I was completely did not lift my finger, she passionately bathing and washing me, every part , every corner of my body…even when I want to dry myself with the towel after bath, she took over it, she gently rubbing my body with the towel. Like you mopping your car after you washed it. After the "ritual" which cost me 400K, she asked me to sit on the sofa, while she sat next to me, peeling the fruit and put it into my mouth… Even your wife won’t do that for you for god Sake !!!

That is some of the place that I visited, will continue later ……
Old 07-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a newbie in HCMC, I get a lot of direction and enlighten from this forum.
As a newbie, I went to those place I considered “safe” and maybe less hanky panky
After two months in this city, here is the places that I’ve visited:
1. Liberty central, near the roundabout in Ben Thanh Market. I choose the VIP room, the room was quiet small, there was a bathroom with a bath tub and next to the bathroom was steam room. Someone knocked on the door, she entered and I was amazed with her fair skin and “ngam-ngam” size of the boobs. Speak quite good English, GFE, the massage was good and you guys know the rest of it. No 7 if I’m not mistaken. Damage cost: room 500, tips 400. Verdicts: Location wise , this is the most strategic location.

2. Minh tam 2 very far from the place I lived. The place was huge, there were a lot of rooms I guess. As usual I choose the VIP room, when I enter the room I was quite amazed, there was a sofa, stylish bath tub, and they served fruits and water. The lady enter, fair skin ,cute, the boobs was full, it reminds me of Meghan trainor song, All About That Breast. She is super GFE, I was completely did not lift my finger, she passionately bathing and washing me, every part , every corner of my body…even when I want to dry myself with the towel after bath, she took over it, she gently rubbing my body with the towel. Like you mopping your car after you washed it. After the ritual, which cost me 400K, she asked me to sit on the sofa, while she sat next to me, peeling the fruit and put it into my mouth… Even your wife won’t do that for you for god Sake !!!

That is some of the place that I visited, will continue later ……
Old 07-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Hi folks,

I'll be in HCMC from 11/4 to 15/4 (early morning flight back). Anyone there during the same period, if wanna meet up for anything, drop me a pm. Caveat.. I'm a newbie in HCMC scene. Now reading the HCMC thread, doing my homework.

I booked a room at Asian Ruby Central Hotel. Though 3 star, but I read that it's not girl friendly? No problem, I never thought of bringing girls back to my room anyway.

Countdown to HCMC: 4 days
Old 07-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

This is a girl I tried to meet couple weeks ago but was blocked by the hotel ("het phong!"). Today I thought I would try again. No reply. I went home. After sitting down for some internet time, looked at phone to surprisingly see she replied. (she didn't when I tried a few days ago) I dashed off to the hotel and got a room (no problems today!), messaged her the room number. I went up to the room and turned on AC, it was then that I noticed in her SMS that today the hotel was different. UGH. I messaged her to say Sorry, I'm coming now, went to wrong hotel. To cut a long story short, eventually I got to the correct hotel and got a room (no problem). But she messaged me back that she tried to call me (I was driving) and got no answer, so she went home. UGH. A bit of back and forth with some really thick-slang messages from her, and I had to persuade her to come back, and also to accept a foreigner (I had to own up cuz I needed to ask her to simplify the messages a bit so I could read them, but when she heard that her reply was Sorry she doesn't go with foreigners). For an extra tip she agreed to come. Finally a soft knock came on my door.

Quan: 7

Name: Ly

Face : 7 and smiled immediately and often, cute, pretty.

Body: She has this very teenage type body (evident in the pictures) but from her face actually my guess would be she's about 22, despite what the ad says. She's darker skin than looks in the ad. One thing, she had these scars on each shoulder that looked like they were from a cut, one on each shoulder, and also one on her lower belly (no not c-sectiion, just about 4 cm). Nothing too troubling but immediately noticeable. Very slim and trim body, quite nice.

Boobs: larger than expected for such a slim girl, a bit rounder in person than it seems in photos

Kissing: No

BJ & Catbath: Once again for me, this was the highlight. While she didn't have quite the boa-like wraparaound tongue skill that my girl a few days ago did, boy she sure did do a good long thorough gentle job of it. Usually with good blow jobs I start to cum too soon, but for some reason today that wasn't happening so I got the full dose. Very good kissing/sucking/licking on the top and shaft, and then she did some brief ball licking only to come back up to suck more again. When she seemed to finish that, only then (and only cuz it was brief) did I ask if she could pay attention a bit lower, and she smiled and went right to it, putting balls all the way in her mouth and caressing with tongue, first one then the other, and nice slow pace to this. Definitely glad I asked. Would have missed out on one of the best parts. And as a bonus she came back up and started sucking again. After this she came up to my face, first thought she wanted to kiss now, but she stopped short and put my dick between her breasts and moved up and down, and on the downstroke she would take another suck on my dick. And then she would bounce back up. After a few times of this she moved to...

FJ: ...Cowgirl position. This was again like the other day, normal and ok. Not great, not bad in any way. She started on top, then after a short while before there was much rhythm, started to fall backwards to indicate ok time for missionary. Most noticeable thing was that she was a little over-dramatic with the moaning. I was so horny from the good BJ session that I came after not too long. I would have really liked to have done doggy style with this one, but we didn't make it that far.

Attitude: Very good. Nice and friendly. Once again, this was a busy girl (many messages came in) so we didn't take time to cuddle afterward.

Damage: Total : 760K
Breakdown: 500K + 200k tip and 60K hotel

Overall: Good experience. Like the one the other day, not sure if I will repeat just because there are so many out there I want to try.

Last edited by Wendella; 07-04-2016 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post

Nice report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread