The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2022, 06:55 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's what I told her when she did it the first time, SN in bed, FN in shower.
You got great taste bro.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-10-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Afternoon with Lin Lin to make me shiok. Evening with Kiki to make her shiok. Just came back from Kiki place.

Lin Lin is good but village gal look. Kiki not playable but damn chio OL look, university graduated you know? Just tkss, hug hug, kiss kiss already worth the 120.
I was a bit smitten by Kiki’s beauty as well. Was dumbfounded when I saw her. She has to tell me 脱 twice before I stripped.
Old 22-10-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's what I told her when she did it the first time, SN in bed, FN in shower.
It's FC, SN then FN for me. Lol.

And it usually first starts at her couch. She'll excitedly jump on me when I first arrive. And because she petite and light, I'll carry her to the small couch where we'll make out like horny teenagers. Lots of hot kissing, petting and hungrily peeling off of our clothes. Now SN, we'll proceed into her bathroom and bedroom for more action with even less clothes, hahaha.
Old 22-10-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
I was a bit smitten by Kiki’s beauty as well. Was dumbfounded when I saw her. She has to tell me 脱 twice before I stripped.
too bad, too vanila lo.
mininumly if can breast fxxx, then ok. at least i nvr get lah. ymmv
Old 22-10-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Wrong post
Old 22-10-2022, 10:19 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is like a 名妓 working at 万花楼 many years ago in the past, 卖艺不卖身. If decided to be unlock, many rich guys will bid for her first night.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wow sure updated pics and it looks good. I find among the populae few, JJ, KK and LL she looks the best to me. Her and tangtang looks appeal to me most
Old 22-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Wow sure updated pics and it looks good. I find among the populae few, JJ, KK and LL she looks the best to me. Her and tangtang looks appeal to me most
This is based on their photos only? Or IRL?
I think if you see them IRL, and see their awesome boobs and bodies, might change your mind... Hahaha.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This is based on their photos only? Or IRL?
I think if you see them IRL, and see their awesome boobs and bodies, might change your mind... Hahaha.
Irl. Visited all 4 of them. All are good looking for sure but different taste for different people.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Irl. Visited all 4 of them. All are good looking for sure but different taste for different people.
Of course bro. But I also agree with you. Lol. But overall, body and boobs, JJ looks the best to me cos she got some height and a rocking arse!
Old 22-10-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Metsu is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Hi bros
Anyone tried this girl before?
Pls PM me details about this girl if you have tried.
Looks familiar to me.

Thanks
Old 22-10-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
too bad, too vanila lo.
mininumly if can breast fxxx, then ok. at least i nvr get lah. ymmv
Agreed. My first visit to Kiki, I also was quite impressed with her make up, her dressing and her mature sophisticated looks.

But then on my second visit, I started to notice how thick her make up was, her wrinkles and not young age. And especially her not so good looking tummy area, which I think that's why she keeps her dress on to hide. All this, plus low quality sensual, there is really no value for me. Unfortunately, her nice tits and conversation alone are not enough to compensate. I never rtm again after second visit.

I also think she needs to offer more services. Like what you say bro, minimally have breast fxxx, maybe bbbj. If not, cannot compete with the other better SLG options. These days, 120 can buy you so much more nicer stuff, nicer boobs and younger girls too.
Old 22-10-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
As long that he could leave a session with big wide smile, I think his money is well spent , it is much better than other unlucky ones after spending money and feeling short changed and unfulfilled.
I had another two good sessions with Nicole.
I can see why some people leave unsatisfied but I can also from experience say I am super turned on by her and get my money’s worth.

Face - 10/10 pretty face, no plastic
Body - 9/10 slim, large B perky tits with small nipples
Massage - 6/10 not the strong type which is what I’m normally looking for
Sensual - 10/10 great interaction and she gets into it

It’s hard to know what’s off menu even as you go each time and explore.
I imagine, just like any woman, mood is a big factor.
I’ve wanted to get more unlocked but haven’t succeeded so far and seems thet in the earlier times there was a higher possibility.

I for one am looking to revisit despite seeing a lot of posts slamming her.
I find her super fun and cute, sassy even.

Maybe a bad vibe or no connection for some who repeatedly give negative comments and saying she’s commercial and a pro. But I think it needs be said that negative posts aren’t more believable than positive ones, just like glowing reviews cannot all be trusted.

I don’t see myself as a white knight but there will always need to be FRs to let people decide for themselves. It gets to a point where people stop posting positive reviews becaus some people in the forum constantly target the positive posts to slam the person writing it calling them “Roberto” and targeting Nicole. That to me is more suspicious than having repeat positive FRs.

Last edited by BootBoot; 22-10-2022 at 02:55 PM.
Old 22-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Agreed. My first visit to Kiki, I also was quite impressed with her make up, her dressing and her mature sophisticated looks.

But then on my second visit, I started to notice how thick her make up was, her wrinkles and not young age. And especially her not so good looking tummy area, which I think that's why she keeps her dress on to hide. All this, plus low quality sensual, there is really no value for me. Unfortunately, her nice tits and conversation alone are not enough to compensate. I never rtm again after second visit.

I also think she needs to offer more services. Like what you say bro, minimally have breast fxxx, maybe bbbj. If not, cannot compete with the other better SLG options. These days, 120 can buy you so much more nicer stuff, nicer boobs and younger girls too.
i think she is around 33-35 but never mind lah. younger than me and still pretty. old uncle like me very easy satisfy. she wont change , i am very sure, cos she is way too popular. while other ML has 5-6 customers daily, she got 8-10. she got loyal customer so wont need to change to provide extra mah. like iphone dun change any spec, people will still buy. haha. Just choose who you like, move on to another if not suitable.
Old 22-10-2022, 02:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
i think she is around 33-35 but never mind lah. younger than me and still pretty. old uncle like me very easy satisfy. she wont change , i am very sure, cos she is way too popular. while other ML has 5-6 customers daily, she got 8-10. she got loyal customer so wont need to change to provide extra mah. like iphone dun change any spec, people will still buy. haha. Just choose who you like, move on to another if not suitable.
True, that depend what sort of attitude you adopt to treat chio bu. Most want to make their money worth, expecting to pay the minimum and get the maximum. But when you had been cheonging for long, you will know Kiki this type of ml is very rare in the market. Once found, must treasure, threat her well and try to get the most out of her.

33 to 35? OK mah, still much younger than me. Those young boys will treat her as aunty lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 22-10-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1