The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
I know it's nothing new just wana ask if anyone still doing hanky panky in cinemas? My fb n i have been doing it without getting caught though we knew cinemas have infra red cameras. She would usually bj me and i cim. Any bros tried recently or got caught?
Yes me and my gf still doing hanky panty in cinemas. Usually late night movie where lesser people and we got seats at the side or corner. Few weeks back gf wore those see through sleeping gown from Victoria secret. Bare back, no bra and can see her nipples if close up. She wore a jacket when we went to the cinema. Played with her nipples and pussy (took off her panty) during the show but didn't expose her boobs or pussy because of the camera. Halfway she took off her jacket to cover my dick because she was doing a hj. Cum onto tissue while playing her boobs. Halfway there was a cinema guy walked down the stairs and up. He saw us but too dark for him to see anything.

We got caught a few times actually.
Few years back we went to a weekday afternoon show. The whole cinema only have 3 person including me and gf. So we got more daring and it was corner seats. Gf wore a dress then and we took off her bra and panty. Bonk in her doggy position but seated. Started slowly and got more daring.... slowly roll up her dress until her pussy is exposed. At first my hands were squeezing her boobs outside her dress. Then I pulled down her dress to expose her boobs. Wrong move. Because before this, the past 30 mins no one came. When her boobs was exposed, 5 mins later a cinema guy came in. Faster pull up her dress and stop. The guy just stand at our row and pretend to look at the show. He didn't talk to us but it was a signal that we should stop. My dick was still inside my girl. Seeing he didn't leave, gf moved back to her seat and I kept my dick. Then the guy left.
Old 28-08-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yes me and my gf still doing hanky panty in cinemas. Usually late night movie where lesser people and we got seats at the side or corner. Few weeks back gf wore those see through sleeping gown from Victoria secret. Bare back, no bra and can see her nipples if close up. She wore a jacket when we went to the cinema. Played with her nipples and pussy (took off her panty) during the show but didn't expose her boobs or pussy because of the camera. Halfway she took off her jacket to cover my dick because she was doing a hj. Cum onto tissue while playing her boobs. Halfway there was a cinema guy walked down the stairs and up. He saw us but too dark for him to see anything.

Few years back we went to a weekday afternoon show. The whole cinema only have 3 person including me and gf. So we got more daring and it was corner seats. Gf wore a dress then and we took off her bra and panty. Bonk in her doggy position but seated. Started slowly and got more daring.... slowly roll up her dress until her pussy is exposed. At first my hands were squeezing her boobs outside her dress. Then I pulled down her dress to expose her boobs. Wrong move. Because before this, the past 30 mins no one came. When her boobs was exposed, 5 mins later a cinema guy came in. Faster pull up her dress and stop. The guy just stand at our row and pretend to look at the show. He didn't talk to us but it was a signal that we should stop. My dick was still inside my girl. Seeing he didn't leave, gf moved back to her seat and I kept my dick. Then the guy left.
Interesting share. There had been times when cinema attendance appeared near our seats, including a dumb dumb who came ask me wear mask (i simply held up my pop corn to show im eating) but i didn't realise it was a courtesy signal from them. Now i know they are actively watching movie goers. Hmm... Will be more discreet next time.
Old 28-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

back when i was a school kid, did sex in staircase and handicap toilets and in car. Staircase one and car. Always have to worry if anyone is looking or walking past so cant really enjoy fully. That one time i had sex in a handicap toilet in pasir ris park, finish already open door come out, just nice a man was staring at us both walking out together. Awkward max
Old 28-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Interesting share. There had been times when cinema attendance appeared near our seats, including a dumb dumb who came ask me wear mask (i simply held up my pop corn to show im eating) but i didn't realise it was a courtesy signal from them. Now i know they are actively watching movie goers. Hmm... Will be more discreet next time.
When did they start monitoring? Is this a recent thing? I had HJ and BJs in cinemas like 15-20 years ago but no such courtesy signals? Or does it mean people are just watching a good show from their own seats :x
Old 29-08-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
When did they start monitoring? Is this a recent thing? I had HJ and BJs in cinemas like 15-20 years ago but no such courtesy signals? Or does it mean people are just watching a good show from their own seats :x
Bro, logical thing cos you and me started to spoil the market 15 to 20 years ago so now cinemas become more smart....

If not, the next customer come in and complain why the seat wet wet....
Old 29-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!

just be mindful that cinemas these days have very good night vision cameras and the operator can see everything that goes on in the dark.

Quote:

Old 29-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight View Post
just be mindful that cinemas these days have very good night vision cameras and the operator can see everything that goes on in the dark.
I concur that. Actually the staff can see everything, and they know people are doing it in cinema. It's a matter whether they wanna waste their time and effort to stop the people from continuing their deed as it means extra work for them. Why do extra for a measly pay?
So for those thrill seeker, since their intention is to be at the risk of being seen, it is safe to reassure them that they are indeed being watched from the start to the end. Haha
Old 30-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

boycotting cinemas .... wont know when ur ass will sit on spurn laden seat ... yucks
Old 30-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
RKBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup. Last time inside no camera, did a few times inside, HJ and BJ. Got a time date a young milf to watch Andy Lau’s most boring movie. At first never plan to do anything so bought the centre row. But the movie too boring till we start kissing and I slide down her tube to zhut her neinei. Until we cannot take it, run out of cinema and go hotel 81.
Old 30-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
I concur that. Actually the staff can see everything, and they know people are doing it in cinema. It's a matter whether they wanna waste their time and effort to stop the people from continuing their deed as it means extra work for them. Why do extra for a measly pay?
So for those thrill seeker, since their intention is to be at the risk of being seen, it is safe to reassure them that they are indeed being watched from the start to the end. Haha
Yes, the staff can see what you are doing. Unless you overdo it like exposing parts of your body or doing obvious actions like FJ, they usually just close one eye.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new carparks to explore? Looking at this weekend to do it
Old 31-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
boycotting cinemas .... wont know when ur ass will sit on spurn laden seat ... yucks
no need la..i pretty sure most peiple are civil minded enuf to ask their gal to cim and swallow..at least thats wat i do to my ex gfs when we have fun inside the cinema
Old 31-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
myluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Yes, the staff can see what you are doing. Unless you overdo it like exposing parts of your body or doing obvious actions like FJ, they usually just close one eye.
They quietly watch and PCC, don't bother to disturb
Old 31-08-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Started many years ago. I think they have a limit to what can and what cannot do. HJ and BJ should be ok as long as not exposed or not visible. Sex is no.
Old 01-09-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Started many years ago. I think they have a limit to what can and what cannot do. HJ and BJ should be ok as long as not exposed or not visible. Sex is no.
Maybe. Recently got fb to squat in front of my seat n bj as I watch movie n cim. Nobody come disturb. We seated corner, cinema only 4 to 5 people including us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1