The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-03-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Flirty Girls - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=977171

Hermes syt

Took this girl yesterday. Those looking for young you will like her cute baby fat.
Maybe cos early in her stint here but she was horny and wet after foreplay.
Whole body skin is smooth as far as i can tell. Her unshaved puss was in great form and she liked my work all over it, saying it was good.
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Fj: 9/10
Oral: 10/10
Cheers bro! She's rock on bed and I just relax like a patient and loving nurse willingly serve me well
Old 08-03-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james577 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck Review for Anya from Foxythai

I saw Anya on her previous tour but didn’t manage to find the time to see her then. Just finished a session with her. Wow. The reviews are not lying, she really does give 100 percent in her service. She did not shy away from my body and attacked me constantly with her charm. BBBJ resulted in me having an early explosion in her mouth and on her face but she took it like a champ. No black face. In between shots she gave me a decent enough massage and lay on my body chit chatting with me. The highlight for me is that she made me forget I paid her for her service, that’s how genuine her GFE is. Anyone looking for good service pls make a booking with her. I will try my best to make time the next few days to RTF. Btw, pictures are pretty accurate, the filter in the photos made her eyes look bigger than irl. Still a gorgeous milf. Nice Big B cup or small C cup boobies au natural.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Matt123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=977170

Fr Andorra 7th Heaven
150/2s/90min

Brief review:
Okt: Responsive and give out clear instructions.
Location: Easy to access with video guidance from OKT. Location is nearby a MRT station, around 5 min walk.
Looks: slight difference from photo but still pretty and cute. Imo, around 80% similar to photo. Based on her, she's 24 yrs old.
Body: bak 3-4, slim with very little tummy. C natural boobs. Very nice to hold.
Frenching: slow start but goes hard when she's comfortable enough.
Painting: same as frenching.
Bbbj: Lick, suck, DT, anything you can think of she will be willing to do it. Although, she have braces on, doesn't feel the braces during action.
Fj: Accomodate with whatever you desire. Carry fuck, standing fuck, floor fuck you name it she will do it.
PSE: She love to talk despite needing GT to converse. If you treat her like a human being, trust me she will treat you like a king.

Long review :
I was scrolling through the forum when i came across Andorra from 7th Heaven. Since i need to be outstation for a month in a few days, i decided why not and go for her. Contacted the OKT and straight away gotten my desired time slot. OKT is very straightforward with directions which makes the finding of the place easier. The location is quite hidden from public. Once reach the house, Andorra welcome me in. I forgot what she wore cos i was mesmerised by her beauty. The house is shared with a shared bathroom. If you are a clean freak, please bring your bath slippers. Anyway, her room is okay with good air-conditioning system. Feel quite comfortable. So once paid, she helped me undress. Commented that my ding dong is "big and thick" and she like it which i'm surprise cos throughout my sexcapade adventure, working girls prefer smaller ones since they won't get hurt and such. Oh well, ego boosted. You can asked her what kind of special services she's okay with and pay additional for it. The range is market price so ikyk. Goes into the bathroom and the action start with light kisses and roaming. After drying ourselves, scurry into the room and action begins with me shoving her lightly on the wall and frenching her and eating her. After done eating, carry her up to the bed and start frenching again. This time, the tempo rises. Continue eating her till she came. Afterwards, start missionary. Start slow and deep thrusting then goes fast and hard then goes back slow. Repeat and 1st came on her body and face. Wipe her up and shower together before we cuddles and talk about her life. After a few minutes of talking, she start to play with my ding dong saying she really like it and start to paint me before giving bbbj. Sedap bro the bbbj. Although she's still green, she did a great job. After bbbj, she climb over me and slipped my ding dong inside her. She came again while riding me. Ask me to take over so we did missionary again and doggy. Bring her to the edge of the bed and pound her hard. Then, carry her up and fuck her around the room. By this time, she loses her mind and get wild af. After a long period of fucking, she cmi already and ask for bbbj. So i came my 2nd shot inside her mouth. Wipe ourselves and shower. Before going home, still kissing and hugging for a few minutes in the room. She ask me to write a review. So bros, please go and support her aite.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
Aniba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Teeruklover
Name 名字 : Peri
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/ 10 quite a chio girl, looks very young
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :>22
Body 身材 : Slim with very light tanned skin
Boobs 胸部 : Big soft C cups, very good to grab
Kissing 接吻 : 9/ 10 alot of tongue action from her
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/ 10 very professional which i enjoyed
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8/ 10 good techniques performed by her
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/ 10 sweet pussy juice, moist but not that wet
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10 did cowgirl and missionary position with her. ride like crazy and shy when in missionary
GFE 女朋友感 : 9 / 10 very good service and attitude
Massage 按摩 : -/ 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : If have the chance
Old 08-03-2024, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to all

Katty from flirtygirls

Looks 9/10 youthful cheerful sweet

Body 9/10 slim with perky ass

French 9/10 passionate type

Bbbj 9/10 can go deep and she has skillful tongue

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean hole (low milage)

Fj 9/10 very energetic and she can ride me good till I.cummed hard

Nice lady with great attitude
Old 08-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
FR for Natcha (kinkithai)
Date : 28/2/24
Damage : $140

Okt: Fast respond and clear instructions.
I was Natcha regular during her last tour and she remembers me. Ice broken easily and as she hug me and led me into the room. She was wearing a cream dress with nothing inside, damn… see her nips through dress. She proceed to help me undress and I walk into shower. After a while, she walked into shower with me and asked me to soap her down. From shoulders to her big boobs from behind her. She turn around and soap me up as well. Started tugging my rod and using her boobs to soap me up. Damn. Washed up and proceed to bed.
Looks: young and cute. Girl next door kind. Her features are beautifully crafted. You will definitely turn heads if she walked pass.
Body: 9.5/10 She is curvy and with pair of C-D cup boobies with suckable nips. Boobs soft to the touch and feels natural.
French: Good technique and takes initiative to tongue fight you.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 started with French and catbath all over and slowly going down. Engulf my rod and give me deep throat and gagging herself on my rod. Damn good as Natcha side lick my rod and suck my balls with slurpy sound. I had to stop her as the sensation is just too good.
FJ: 9.5/10 Caps on and she started to slowly insert cowgirl style and she can really ride well. Can see my rod going in deep and up till the head. Damn tight as can feel the wrap on my rod as she ride. Can see her big boobies swaying as she rides and Natcha take my hands to rub her boobs and nips while riding me. Riding stamina is great and I had to switch up if not 1 position I can cum already.
Switch to missionary and she is naturally juicy and she helps to guide me in, can feel tightness as I inch my way in… As I pump her, she pull me down and French me, whispering to go faster. Natcha can take a good pounding as I rested her legs on my shoulders to allow me to go deeper. Keep asking to fxxk her faster and deeper and the dirty talk makes me feel in control. In the end, Sensation is too good to withhold and done deed. She helped to clean me up and even shower with me again and soap me up. Back onto bed and she lay beside me and we had a good chat. The GFE is through the roof.
She will look me in the eyes and initiate to French me and sweet talk to me during the 2nd round and feels damn pampered by Natcha.
Rtf: YES. Natcha is “THE GEM”. She is very patient and service wise, great attitude and treat me like bf. No Commerical feel at all. One of the top sessions I’ve encountered. Ever…
FR for Natcha (Lovehouse)
Date : 05/03/24
Damage : $140

Sorry guys, during my last FR, write wrong stable.
This is my rtf visit for Natcha.
Door open, Natcha looking pretty as usual, but wear very casual. Just a T-shirt and jeans with a pair of nerdy glasses. So cute. She explained to me just got the room so she haven’t “tidy up”. I told her very pretty already, no need tidy up one. But still give her time. Hug and kiss me on cheek, GFE high high. I told her take her time and go shower first. Halfway through shower, Natcha walked in saying “baby, can I join you shower” Whao. She clean me up nicely and I soap her big boobs and she tug my rod. Wanted to do her in shower but too small space. Clean up and waited in bed.
Natcha walked out wrapped in towel, damn… look so good.
Took off towel in a sexy manner and crawl towards me. Whisper “I miss you baby” and did a catbath on me, frenching me and moving to lick me downwards, engulf my rod and started blowing me. Feeling so good and she is so patient in blowing me, really feeling cumming if she continue, ha be to stop her and cap up and make her slowly sit on my rod. Cowgirl session is so good, she knows how to ride well… sucking my nips and moving her hips. Damn. I have to push down her ass to go into her fully and she started moaning. Feeling too good liao, have to change to missionary and pause for a moment if not sure done deal. Position natcha nicely and put pillow for her and slowly inserted in, tight… kept pumping and move her legs to my shoulder to pump deeper and feeling just too much to withhold and cum, she pulled my head towards her warm breast and hug me with my rod still in.
She help clean me up after and shower me.
Rtf: 100% Throughout session she makes me feel so comfortable, no commerical feelings at all.
Old 08-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
alantck9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Scarlett
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=972951

Looks: About 90% like the pics. She's really a Gnd girl. Smile sweetly.

Boobs: Natural made soft Bs. She's got small, sensitive nipples. Nice to handle and caress, she didn't restricted my playtime with her titties.

Body: Slim and lightly tanned. Petite girl as advertised. She's got a nice butt, thumbs up, and she smells nice too. I love smelling and kissing her.

Comms: Her English is self-learned and no prob for simple talk. No need for Google translation.

Frenching: A pro tongue frencher, will initiate in the shower and continues in the bedroom

Catbath: Will auto give catbath during foreplay after frenching, lick me clean from nipples to groin area before proceeding to Bj

BJ: She is quite experienced in this area. and with her foxy eyes and cfm looks. it seems like a perfect combination to fire off my 1s just that easy.

Painting: Painted her slowly. She cums easily and gets quite wet, but she kept pushing me away shyly. Cute. Her pussy smells good and trimmed, very nice to paint.

FJ: Did FJ for my 2nd shot. Gotta do her doggy for that nice ass and slim sexy back. She moans softly during doggies. I also love it when she rides me, her cute body sitting and grinding on me, so damn satisfying. I happily hold up and support her boobs while she rides me.

GFE: Ok, she's very obedient and she's a cute girl who likes to hug under the bedsheets.

Overall: 9/10. Service wise is solid, she is a pro in fucking. You can easily relax and let her do the work for you

Will keep on Rtf as long as she's here
Old 08-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Great session with Ida from flirtygirls

Ida was pretty and sexy type

Her body was perfect with thick ass

French was not a problem at all for us

Her juicy nice abalone was nice to lick and suck

Her moan was stereo and she very horny

She sucked my dick good with hand motions

Caps on and she ask me to fuck her doggy and hard too becos she loves it

She use to work as a nurse back in thai ,that's why her attitude is good and really can take good care of every small details

Overall was a 9/10 for her
Old 08-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kof123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...hlight=cartoon

Cartoon - Lust365

Look : 8/10 SYT looks, she is cute and very attractive. Just like photo

Body/Boobs: 8.5/10 slender kind. Natural boobs.

BBBJ/CIM : 10/10 Her bbbj not monotonous one. She will sometimes lick rod, lick nipple, lick below balls, lick groin. Really fucking nanny taking care of me. Suction is strong, feeling my dick being pull upwards.

After dunno how many mins, I release my 5 days of cum into her mouth. Swee! Objective completed!

FJ: 9/10 Her pussy is tight. Really damn tight. I call her lie on the edge of the bed and fucking doggie her. Nice round ass. I held her waist and keep pounding her. Fucking good piak piak piak sound effect. Released second shot in doggie mode.

Overall: 10/10 Overall is not bad. She helped me undress, kneel and take out my socks everything from head to toe. Do many positions of bbbj and fj and she just smile smile. Service to kill. Didn’t feel pain for my hard-earned money. Worth it for the service.

RTF: Yes
Old 08-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Jaslin from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=976190

Looks: prettier in person, as previous FR mention, she's fairer like Chinese

Body: Smooth skin. Slim but not skinny. Boobs with sensitive nips that allow to lick and suck but it's manmade so pls be gentle

French: Passionate type better than your own GF, try yourself

Painting: not shy to spread her legs, touch her own clit before my turn to eat her pussy

Bbbj: able to suck with great suction, didn't neglect my balls and changing several position for this

Fj: games for all position, no black face. Hardworking, good attitude and horny. Will response with moans, her moans get louder and sound hornier as I fuck her harder and faster. I asked her what's her fav, she said doggy

Rtf: Yes when my vit m replenish
Old 08-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
yinandowt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

April from Seduction

April is a cute young girl with smooth skin and nice body. 90% like the pictures I would say. Very nice natural large B cup breasts, a good handful, perfect for natural boob lovers. Decent size butt that is good for doggy.

Very decent and friendly from the start. Not commando style but still proactive. Gives you full attention and sweet smiles.

When the action starts she really knows her stuff. Great BBBJ in her own special style. Solid FJ with nice moans, and once she gets into it she fucks hard and moans loudly. Allows kissing but only started frenching once she got really horny. Will depend on your chemistry I guess. She was a bit worried about my size at the start, but when her tension eased it was a great intense fuck, just the way I like it with plenty of GFE.

OKT and venue is good.

Verdict: 4.5 out of 5.

RTF: definitely, when there is chemistry it usually gets better the second time
Old 08-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 2
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!

MiMi with Soi69

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...8&highlight=aj

OKT - easy and fast communication
Area - Joo Chiat
Body - Nice skin, meaty ass
Boobs - big enhanced, big nipples
BBBJ - 8/10 makes lots of moaning sounds, goes fairly deep, nice attention to balls
Kitty - not shaved as advertised, not even trimmed, so didn't try painting
FJ - 8/10 lots of moaning, tried many different positions, she takes a pretty hard pounding without complaint
AJ - tight, and once inside she can take a pounding in different positions
GFE - good conversation, speaks ok English, but no DFK - I tried but she not interested. YMMV

Had a hard time finishing 2nd shot, but she tried hard to help with HJ and BBBJ after long pounding. Good effort.
Highly recommend if looking for AJ
Old 08-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bleedinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tokyo - Lust

Looks - 9/10 syt pretty

Boobs - 8.5/10 boobs natural B

Body - 8.5/10 Slim, looks better IRL

Pussy - 9/10 Sensitive, definitely likes being painted, can tell by her moans.

Shower - Shower was good, if chemistry is good there will definitely be things happening in there

BBBJ - 10/10she does this like sucking. Honestly if you dont stop her she will continue giving you a bbbj

Fuckjob - 9/10 She's really good in this area, stereo system just nice, but its more like sensual moans as though she's enjoying it, good riding skills, really good soft moans.

GFE - 10/10 This girl really GFE gao gao, service oriented also.

Overall would definitely recommend this gal to all you bros, better book her now to avoid regrets, book her early too i hear her schedule is quite packed.

RTF: damn right i will, that is if i have the money
Old 08-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Mint from Seduction
She's a horny pretty girl.

Looks: Similar to pics

Body: nice natural boobs with no tummy (super turn on body)

French: Yes. Deep frenching for me. Depends on chemistry.

Bbbj: Very very hardworking. Long period also.

FJ: No complaints. Very accommodating. Her skills are good also.

GFE: Superb, will massage and cuddle with you.

Overall: 9/10 value for money and time, will rtf if got time.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Fr on Janie - FoxyThai

Look: 9/10 look - MILF similar to photos

Body: 9/10 slim, tight and curvy body, still well maintain and ass is hot too

Boobs: 9/10 big sboobs, at least C cup, nice to suck

French: 8/10 allow, long wild and hot like long lost lover with DFK, sure love it.

BBBJ: 8/10 take her time, slow and steady with good suction no teeth feeling. lick my ball shiok le, with eye contact too.

Painting: 8/10 enjoyed my paiting with 69 position, taste good no smell.

FJ: 9/10 she moan a little while i do fast and deep her pussy, love to see her response and make me feel like a man.

GFE: 9/10 lot of pamper and treat like bf and willing to please service

RTF: Definitely, when time permit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1