The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just came back from a session with June from Lust365, OKT super kind and understanding even though I had trouble with my phone and uncontactable for awhile...

Now the reason why I chose June was simple, I'm an SYT-man. SYT over anything all day everyday.

GFE was amazing, why? Because I treated her like a friend. She's not chatty but she's trying hard to be friendly and I appreciate that.

Her blowjob was average to me, maybe because I've had some amazing blowjob throughout my sex life. But she tries hard to please you.

I could care less about the bj as I can't wait to eat her out. My god the way she squirms, I'm sure if I continued she would've screamed, but I couldn't wait and fucked her missionary. She helped me mount and slowly I fucked her pussy and her head is tilted sideways every single thrust. I picked up my pace and placed my hand on her neck (habit lol, not really choking her) and she squirms more and I thrusts harder. I stopped...

She thought I came and I ask her to turn and she mounts herself on my cock, picking up the pace and going deeper when I can. I changed it up and she mounted me reverse cowgirl. Ok now here is where I could feel that she's into this session. She pumped my cock until I couldn't take it and I came inside her so hard, I almost had a heart attack. So no joke, she can really fuck!

Have fun brothers, not one to miss out!
Old 02-03-2024, 09:10 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10970 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Smile from Teeruklover

Not interested in Taylor Swift concert while the wife went for the concert, had time to sneak out at night for a quickie.

OKT 9/10: very prompt reply as usual.

Body/Face: 8/10 About mid 20s, light tanned skin. 90% similar to photos. she has a above average face but looks great when she smile.

Boobs: 9/10. B cup, natural boobs and very lovely nipples. squeezed hard and felt so soft.

Bathing: 9/10. quite active in chatting and touching in toilet, helped wash her thoroughly

French: 9/10 good kissing actions and strong tongue action

BBBJ: 9/10 very good deep throat skills, her suction skills are commendable as well

FJ: 9.5/10 gave her a good painting session before we started, very cleanly shaved today, dont get the prickly feeling. Although during cowgirl session her boobs stays fixed but her facial expression shows her enjoying. We moved onto missionary after i felt i'm about to cum. She's not the aggressive type but the obedient type where u tell her u want to change this position or some requests and she will fulfill it.

RTF: depends

Damage: $130 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips

Overall experience: Time was tight for me, was in and out of there in 30 mins. This girl is a cheerful person as i can feel. Loves to smile and a positive thinking person. Service attitude is there. Saw her friend i think is Peri coming out of the room when i arrive. Looks not bad, may consider her next trip.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 02-03-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Had Amm from Royal Xscorts for dinner, here's a brief FR.

Pros:
- Beautiful smile with dimples, very pretty. Her listing pictures from her previous stint resembles her better.
- Healthy kind of thicc body, I find her figure very sexy.
- Sexy cleavage tattoo.
- Huge D cups, advertised as enhanced but it feels really soft and has the natural droop to the sides when lying down. A good 90% soft, couldn't really spot any underboob scars too.
- DFK enabled for me, very GFE kind, nothing too intense.
- Best BBBJ for the year so far. Really gluck gluck 3000 with deepthroating too, can take light facefuck and choking. I'm only 6 inches, bigger bros YMMV here.
- Sucked me so hard I almost saw my ancestors.
- Returned the favor by painting and fingering her, very sensitive and receptive to it. Got nice and wet with the squelching sound.
- Likes fast and hard pounding, pussy is pretty tight especially in cowgirl and doggy.
- Told me to pull her hair, spank her ass and lock her arms behind her while I was pounding away in doggie.
- Drained 2 shots out of me in an hour easily.

Cons:
- Can see tummy flabs when she's seated down, but is relatively flat while standing. She said she's trying to lose her tummy fats.
- Saw 2 small pimples on her buttcheek.
- Room is small

Overall:
Amm is able to converse in English, around seconday school levels of mastery so communication is a breeze. She's very smiley and has a good sense of humor. Able to switch between GFE and PSE easily as well. She mentioned that she likes guys who are shaven down below as it's more hygenic. So please shave if you're visiting her and wants a good blowjob. Well endowed bros YMMV. She's like a less slutty version of Giselle from Blackpink that was here 3 weeks ago.

Easily 8.5/10 in my book, will RTF before she leaves.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 2
Brojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to beholdBrojoms is a splendid one to behold

Tasted Bebe from Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=bebe

Bebe is young but she is very dating and is oozing hot. I love the way she moves with confidence and with mixture of seduction. Even the way she look at me in the eye is very seductive. Huge turn on for me

Looks: 9 close resemblance to pix
Body: 8.5 she has meat which is another turn on. Real woman should have meat
Boobs: 8.5 just nice for her figure
Frenching: 8.5
BBBJ: 9 she gave me hungry suctions
FJ: 9 daring and adventurous. Very willing to please
RTF: yes
Old 02-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 21
maestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to beholdmaestrolik is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Dome1 getting worse recently even new bird like me also can feel it, probably approaching like doom2 fake pic AI modified. And worse part is lots fake FR by OKT or rewards, last time can filter 20/0 post but now even power pts FR also can be fake. Next one if I still see the girl big different with pic advertised will just walk away, don't care if the girl will be scolded by OKT or not. They themselves use highly mod AI pic blame who wo? I preparing to go back Geylang scenes also, continue like this doom 1 for sure. No wonder their business so low desperate for fake FR to lure customers. Doom2 I gave up liao now dome1 getting near. Siang sia
I have moved on to JB , can view live and the qualify is seriously not bad at half the price
Old 02-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrolik View Post
I have moved on to JB , can view live and the qualify is seriously not bad at half the price
Bro you go in which part?
Old 02-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cartoon Lust365

Can converse in English but still uses abit of G Translate. Thai tan but very cute with braces and braided hair. A cup. Look like QiaoEr(wanglei disciple)
Fj flexible with multiple position. Hardworking, prefer bj so requested for longer bj. Slow paced and focused more on the head.

Overall, pleasant experience, doesn't feel transactional at all. She was sick but still makes an effort make me comfortable. Probably wouldn't RTF as want to try others.

Saw Qiqi before session. Petite looking, can consider.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to try a new lady from FoxyThai. At first abit sceptical about this relative new stable.Went to check with a Senior Bro advise and given green light.

Book and reserve Janie session in the late rainy afternoon.location is looks new and also house the viet bu

Janie literally give the milfy vibes, 350cc boobies, thai tan, straight give me the PSE feel. She is not new to the trade and touring around Tw and Jap region.Try my best to communicate with my broken rotten thai and some google translator assistant.Ice very easy to break.

Brief massage is given but i prompt to end it and proceed to shower.small area,barely fit both.not much action since so crampy.towel is big and good type at the point of my visit

Cathbath, bbbj from slow sensual start to Fast and furious but she stop in time before i almost blew it.
Fj is tight even she have baby dmg years back. Manage to give her 1time gaogao so she can remember me.

Conclusion,she is one of the must try for this 2 week.Highly return to her before she leave the shore.Good price and Okt make good interaction even i am first time visit.

***this is my first FR post for Janie as the previous posting went MIA***
Old 03-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Nana -
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=968020

Simply amazing! This is the second time with Nana. DFK from the moment we enter the shower. She looks at you seductively and can't wait to take your clothes off. After shower it's straight into action. Her BBBJ is probably the best I've ever experienced. Very sensual and she licks the balls and twirls around the shaft and head. I gave her a good painting which she moaned non-stop. We tried every position during sex. I opted to finish in 69 position.
Round 2 started off with a sensual massage which felt really professional. Then she DFK me again and started another round of BBBJ. She worked very hard to get my 2nd shot out. We finally ended with another 69 session. We sat on the bed and cuddled before saying goodbye.

Overall: 10/10
Thank you OKT for always being so nice as well
Old 03-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
ahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Short FR for Bell by Club Friday

Nice submissive Syt girl, slimmer and taller than expected, with boobs of good size.
Her face has bit of acne scar, nothing unpleasant. BBBJ is hardworking, focuses on the head. Her pussy is tight and can feel contractions occasionally. Open to
all positions, allows light kissing. She says she don't have many customers, and I was the only one for the day. Feel free to support her, won't be a waste of money.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the OKT that insistent dont give discounts on weekends will just lugi and lose out in the end... when girls feel they dun make money they wont want to come back again liao. Kao. They rather the girls rot than give discount on dry days like weekends. This weekend lagi worse, taylor swift concert, the FRs here all dry up only got fake fr from OKT contributing lol
Old 03-03-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrolik View Post
Which place you go? I tried NZ Spa seriously the girls cmi service also lousy

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 03-03-2024, 03:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 18
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Janie from Foxythai

Look:9.5(womanly look can pass off like local product.Her smile / teeth win most
boob:8/10 enhanced(boobfuck some may like)
Body:9.5/10 V slim type with skin fair skin.Didnt spot ink
BBBJ:9.5/10(small mouth but handfree by herself & eye contract to tease u most time
FJ:9.5(her face expression was closed eyes & soft moaning type

Overall.9.5/10( this type must RTF 4 me.Rare product not often see.
photo accurate but she smile look even better.
Polite lady & english okok can understand type & speak
Old 03-03-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Question: Any good stable for overnight stay? Much appreciated for any recommendation. Thanks in advance!
Update: Nevermind. Found already thru' own research. Have a great day to everyone. Cheers.

Last edited by nitefalcon; 03-03-2024 at 06:33 AM.
Old 03-03-2024, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Scarlett from Club Friday

OKT: Simple instructions and quick replies. Good. Not first time booking with this stable.

Looks: 10/10 She looks like those 24/25ish office lady. Maybe should ask her wear tight dress like OL. Greeted me at the door with a lacey dress and cheerful face and smiling. Just makes the session start so well. Slim and Petite.

Body: 10/10 I have nothing to complain. Smooth and so nice to touch.

Boobs: 8/10 More pokey kind not round. But still very nice to touch.

BBBJ: 15/10 Start lick balls area then slowly tongue up to the tip then in the mouth. So great. Never once make u feel like she was not enjoying to give a bbbj like some girls. Whole rod was wet and no part was untouched. If give AR best. Maybe can ask next time if give tips.

Frenching: 12/10 Starting she did not kiss, i then asked, "kiss?". She shyly smiled and said she drank a little of beer and scared it was smelly. I said i did not mind. We then started DFK and it just got so wild. So good. There was no beer smell too. 2nd shot when i cummed and finished. She continued hugging me tight and did not let go and french for a good 1minute with my rod still in her.

FJ: 12/10 First she climbed on top and begun to ride. Afterwhich the 2nd best was doggy. She was twerking her ass up and down as you fuck her. Some girls would just stay in position and make you work. Not her. She was really great.

Communication: 10/10 English no issue. She speaks very well. She is a very chatty girl and could talk about everything. We talked until i forgot about the time and left 10minutes for my 2nd shot. No awkward feelings.

Location: Very nice and comfy. Clean. Nice towels that can dry you too.

GFE: 10/10 Careful kena gongtao. You might really think she likes you. hahaha. But she is a really nice girl. I hope she has many customers.

RTF: Yes. Will find time to go again. Definately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1