The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
KK is really quite suay since she arrived in SG. Had to move multiple places, review above is quite accurate, skill not the best, but her boobs and body are awesome.. Super nice to squeeze.
Yup, she gave me a slimmer and higher playability Shan Shan vibe.
While not a pro, but she’s one of the rare one that managed to let me Cim without giving up.
But the $30 top up a bit heart pain pain tho. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Quoted in her website $150 for BBBj, so definitely need to top up ($30 only) if you want CIM!

You want song song but don't want top up?
Tbh, the rate is not too unreasonable in today context.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Anybody tried this before?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-nicole/
Old 03-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

A week? Hope you are all right.
Her hand guards explain the need to protect her hands due to RSI.
She did mention her injury is due to ….. HJ for the bros. Rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
speaking abt JG it make my groin area sore for a wk...
Demi did mention JG make her hands tired due to the repetitive motion so not ML want to or can continuous JG for 20min or so.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
I really dislike need top up for certain svc. prefer all in pricing u wanna do what just do...
song song gao jurong
actually it's just choosing which package you want lor, it's listed on slg clearly
Old 03-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
KK is really quite suay since she arrived in SG. Had to move multiple places, review above is quite accurate, skill not the best, but her boobs and body are awesome.. Super nice to squeeze.
she mentioned she just moved into this new place for a few days only, hope it works out well for her
Old 03-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I’m just wondering if there are any recommendations for ML who give really good juagen…not the kind where she plays with your genitals but have no idea what she is doing. But someone who really is trained with proven results?
Old 03-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
she mentioned she just moved into this new place for a few days only, hope it works out well for her
Visited KK recently. First time I am visting her, and she was sharing her adventures since she reached Singapore. It does sound rreally bad. Though I find her a bit green in her massage and services (though she claims that she is a masseur in China), but does feel that she is sincere and genuine. For those who have not given her a try, hope you can give her some support.
Old 03-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
since we are on the topic of timing if bro dun wanna get shortchanged can visit Alice/Demi under Shaky stable. I book 90min and their time mgmt is zhun zhun step in and step out unit 90min. but that one is mostly for massage and very vanilla on sensual...
Hi bro, the Demi/Alice for JG you mentioned is it listed in slg? I can't seems to search with result.
Old 03-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Hi bro, the Demi/Alice for JG you mentioned is it listed in slg? I can't seems to search with result.
They are under the HC section. They are both real sisters btw.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894892

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=884969

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any recommendations on really authentic juagen?
Old 03-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
They are under the HC section. They are both real sisters btw.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894892

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=884969
make me wonder if TT and MM are real cousins...hmm
Old 03-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
actually it's just choosing which package you want lor, it's listed on slg clearly
oops issit? sorry...my bad then
Old 03-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
make me wonder if TT and MM are real cousins...hmm
No one knows
But for me, I wouldn’t want to hear my cousin doing the same thing in the room beside
Old 03-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? That's not very good. Usually earliest should be 10 mins before actual session ends.

5min shower + 20min massage + 10min wank + 5min shower and leave = 40mins

Not a great ROI. Don't seem like much time is given for "connection", conversation and flirting.
bro u very fast hand fast leg try liao.

want to try due to her looks.

just try sherry today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1