The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jezzalyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Fanny from Rolly Polly

Look:9/10 look is similar to picture but with braces. Real person for sure. Quite tan skin colour
Boobs: 8/10 not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE:10/10 let her say what you want and she will try to satisfy you
Fj:9/10 tried only 2 positions with her ,missionary and cowboy
Overall: SYT, Quite green,If you guide her, she will try her best to serve you.Her English is supringly good. No Google Translate needed. Heard that this is her first day and first time coming to SG. Bro out there, pls take care of her. OKT also efficient. Settle my booking done and met her in less than 1hr.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Look:9/10 look is similar to picture but with braces. Real person for sure. Quite tan skin colour
GFE:10/10 let her know what you want and she will try to satisfy you
Overall: SYT, Quite green,If you guide her, she will try her best to serve you.Her English is supringly good. No Google Translate needed. Heard that this is her first day and first time coming to SG. Bro out there, pls take care of her. OKT also efficient. Settle my booking done and met her in less than 1hr.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

GFE:10/10 let her know what you want and she will try to satisfy you
Old 16-02-2024, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
bnw3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR May FT

Promised OKT to write tok Kong FR because my my, this May really blew my mind.

Because its new place and I a bit blur, knocked onto the wrong door. Hong no one open. But when the right door open, infront stood a sexy lady clad in translucent white short gown. Looks is exactly what you see. No need simi great Sg sale discount. Buay tahan, straight away pounce and gave her a hug from behind and squeeze a bit. Shiok like go back to the days of first gf vibe.

Go in to room with attached bath. She ask "want to shower?". I say yes. I undress liao, she help me fold my t shirt and pants nice nice and put inside sliding wardrobe. Such a nice girl. Go into the shower, you know is like your first time gf shower with you, scrub here a bit scrub there a bit. The virgin GFE damn shiok man. BTH, hug her again in shower. Then I dry up and wait for her to clean up.

Once she is put, I see she still a bit cold. Orh, never dry properly. I went to take towel and help her dry up more. Wah, her innocent and grateful smile, makes you want to give it all to her man.

We lock eyes, drew closer and our lips met. Soft kisses became battling tongues. We were still standing up. I hug her up a little and put her on the bed. Her expression and look is that type, "Take me now". Buay tong ah. Quickly try to switch on more buttons by becoming Picasso while she is the canvas. Paint until pushy, she very shiok, sibei wet. Quickly caps and started our missionary. While f**King, we kissed like passionate lovers. Her eyes were closed to fully immense in the pleasure. We switch position. From I'm on top, to sitting, to sideways to doggy to flat on tummy, then back to sitting on me. Her s*x vibes was just out of this world. Her moans are fuel for the pump. Keep pumping. For a 1s 60, we F**ked for a good 50 mins. Switching position to position. Final countdown came and KABOOM! The sextifaction on both our faces and bodies. Wow. No words can describe.

We shower again and she looked at me. I looked at her and she just smiled. Wah, this type girl these day where to find. All handphone queen. The whole time she never use a single time phone. It really felt like secondary school stead first night out together. Innocent yet passionate.

When time is up, also never chase. There seem to be a yearning to stay, but bro here need to zho gang tomorrow so bo bian.

For those that want number rating, I would say, you should go find out if numbers do her justice. I think May is once of the loveliest girl in town. Sibei guai guai type.
Old 16-02-2024, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 836 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Tiffany
From Galaxy

Looks: Sweet lady with a nice smile. Really shock me when she give that beautiful smile.

Boobs: natural b cup

BBBJ: nice suction and can keep on going. Can take it rough and deep too.

FJ: very playful and enthusiastic in bed, keeps egging me to go harder. Very accommodating to my requests, and nice to grab her body while ramming her.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=974491&highlight=
Old 16-02-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
iyxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wan
Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=973796&highlight=

Body was curvy with nice size tits and round ass.

Blowjob is sloppy with lots of saliva combined with hj, will use excess saliva as lube.

FoR FJ we had tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie, best I prefer is doggie, fuck her deep and turbo speed and she able to cope it. Her moan sound is good and grabbing boobs tight when I releasing my cum. Solid!

GFE wise she is very friendly lady! Good service and attitude.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dipussier is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a taste of Bentley from Lust365
https://sbfsg.org/showthr...hlight=bentley

Looks: Looks younger in real life. Definitely chio
Boobs:Natural B soft nice firm boobs
Body:Solid smooth no stretch marks whatsoever
Bbbj:Great suction,Hardwork non-stop tongue swirling action
CIM:Suck u dry till every bit
Freching:Willing to not aggressive but romantic type
Fj:tight and easily wet

Overall:
She’s a real sweet (much better pic in person) fair skin slim sexy lady that I can bonk over and over again. I'm pretty sure this is a great gem
Old 16-02-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfungrapes2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Promised this FR for both Sugar and Hawa from TGT: https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=sugar
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=...highlight=hawa

CNY is the best time to partake in abalone, and TGT does not disappoint. Both ladies I tried in his stable offer top-notch experience with good value for money. It's really up to your preference which you prefer more.

OKT: 10/10 - Super responsive and also asked why I completed my session early.

Hawa: Overall, if you like a SYT who is a natural beauty and tries to connect with you, then you will not be disappointed. Service is top. She has good stamina as she is a dancer in BK as well, and she is very service-oriented.

Looks: 9/10, especially when she smiles. It can melt your heart
Body: 8/10 slim but still has a nice ass
French: 8/10 yes, and she is not shy
BJ: 8/10. She knows how to get the blood flowing.
FJ: 9/10 Good experience despite her young age, and she seems to enjoy it, and when she's high, she is even more passionate about Frenching.
GFE: 8/10 With the no-holds-barred frenching, continuous sweet smiles and her cute voice
Overall: 8.5/10

Sugar: If you are looking for a playful, naughty lady with a positive vibe and likes to initiate a conversation, you will not be disappointed. Playful in bed and likes to joke as well. It's a fun time both in bed and in between shots. She knows the positions she likes and will ride you for all its worth.

Looks: 8/10 if you like tattoos and piercings. She has lots of cat tattoos since she has 11 at home.
Body: 8/10 if I was to be picky, she has slight tummy fats, which she said she's trying to lose, but still a good bod
French: 7/10, just some light kisses
BJ: 9/10 No hands needed, stops only when you are ready, and she does that while looking at your face.
FJ: 9/10 Good experience and can ride you in multiple positions. She was also good with her hands and completed the session early because of how good it was.
GFE: 7/10 More like a friends-with-benefits experience, joke and chat about anything.
Overall: 8/10
Old 16-02-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
centuryjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kimmy - Terminal21
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=972672

OKT - swift and direct response
Looks - 8/10 photos didn't photoshopped and that's a good thing, wysiwyg Gnd girl and looked badass from behind when naked
Body- 8/10 slim figure with a bit of tummy fat, sexy back tattoo which suits her well
Boobs - 8/10 natural b cups, good to squeeze and lick her small nipples
Bbbj - 9/10 hard working and good suction, uses her tongue to slowly lick my dick. Can doing it for long
Frenching - 8.5/10 good frenching, she has very nice kissable lips and i love to suck her lips. If you're frencher, you will get along with her
Painting - 8/10 good for painting and fingering allowed. Gets wet easily, and she enjoyed alot during painting and stopped me after 5mins and said she want to fuck
FJ - 9/10 very accomodating in changing positions. Can see that she is enjoying the fuck. I love doggying her and my hands are holding her sexy ass and also enjoyed the view when she is on top
GFE - 10/10 give me full attention, never check her phone and really clingy like your gf after being fucked
Overall - Kimmy offered high gfe and willing to serve. During Fj took me 30 mins to cum and she never complaint or make comment. If you are looking for a good bonk plus gfe then she is highly recommended.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yao101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Katie - Siamken

Looks: 8/10 close to photo
Body: 8/10 curvy, huge juggs
BBBJ: 8/10 wet, sloppy, hardworking
Frenching: NA
FJ: 9/10 tried a few difference positions, accommodating and good service
GFE: 9/10 service was good and she was accommodating
Overall: 8/10 accommodating, hardworking, cheerful and of course if anyone likes a powerful one
Old 16-02-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Dingdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Oolong from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=973172

Had been eyeing Oolong for a while and when got opportunity, contacted Okt see if she's available, yes she is.

Looks: 9/10 similar as photo posted, her look is enough to hook you crave for more shot from her.

Body: 9/10 slim figure, a bit Thai tanned. She can bend her body upwards quite high for doggy ready for some deep poundings.

Boobs: 8/10 Original no silicone, nice to fondle and when I suck and lick she will have goosebumps.

Bbbj: 9/10 suck like a pro! Alot of tongue swirling and handsfree, able to suck for long and suction is strong. She can suck for a long time.

Fj: 9/10 Tried many position, eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Best is still doggie cause she moan out loud. After I cum inside she still asked me to pump again cause she close to cum, shiok.

I considered her as a gem for her good looking face and service. Worth spending and she dont play with phone at all. Thanks to Okt for the arrangement.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
max-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax-online is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sugar love house

OKT: very friendly and patience as its my first time

Room: quite comfy and spacious. locations accessible via public transport

Looks: cute young lady you see on the street, sure better than in pic and will not reject.

Body: slim, petite, long hair smooth fair skin with no fat, curve body with perky ass

Boobs: personally i think is acceptable, not big or small, just nice for me soft boobs when i try to squeeze them

Pussy: well trimmed and wet. No weird smell.

GFE: Great, super friendly, funny and affectionate. Not awkward or shy at all. She speaks basic English and is playful in a naughty way.

BBBJ: A bit gentle, not too much variety, sensual and slow with good suction.

FJ: my first shot ended in doggy then we rested around 15 mins then proceeded with missionary. both positions was wonderful to me.

Overall: a very great session for me. will find her again next week if she's still around.

Thanks bro love.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 11
Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!Thaksin is one of the Best!

Cartier from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=974180

Book a slot from OKT and it was fast and responsive.

Instruct well and clear, went up her room. Knock on her door and she open and greeted me politely. Proceed in the room, we started to undress each other and went to the bathroom. Started soaping my whole body and give me light Hj with soap while she look at me like ready to fuck. I couldn't resist and asked her to give me Bj right here. On her knees, take my cock in and I mouth fucked her till CIM.

Ready for 2nd shot in the bedroom, I explore her whole body first, boobs was big and very nice to play with and nips was sensitive and she get horny easily. She come and cuddle and started frenching, flip her and started missionary. Fuck her so deep she just close her eyes, moan and say fuck. Let her ride me and she go up and down fastly, pussy so wet can feel it milking my cock. For release, I grab her waist and fuck her hard from below while she is on top. The bonk is so worth it especially if you like the hard fuck type with beautiful face and big tits lady.

Should give a try if you still debating which girl to bonk.
Old 16-02-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!

Vicki from teeruklover
She have the CFM look and wear a nice smile.
Thai tanned and slim, shes got a nice bubble ass, very nice figure.
She is meant for boob lover, big and nice to suck
She put whole tongue inside my mouth for frenching.
She did her best for BBBJ as she is willing to suck for long time.
Knelt in front of me and gave me a good 10min of balls sucking and cock sucking.
Her pussy was tight, small and wet with no smell.
She is accomodating, will initiate different positions, enjoys missionary.
She was quite responsive and moaning was very sexy and seductive
GFE was high as she will cuddle in my arms like a xmm
yes definately rtf

Thanks Bro SK.

Last edited by Die_Cock_Stand; 16-02-2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old 16-02-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 11
LanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bell Club Friday
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=971565

OKT: 10/10
Straightforward and informative. Booking was confirmed within minutes

Looks: 8/10
Very cute in real life, when smiles and naked reminds you of your high school GF

Body: 9/10
Perfect SYT body, a bit of belly fat when sitting down no issue lah, all normal and good. Boobs are perfect C natural, perky one and she keeps inviting you to fondle her boobs

GFE: 9/10
Not so many talking going on cause I am a quiet person, but we always hold hands and hug between shots. Communication might be an issue but everything can be settled via GT

Painting: 9/10
A bit shy to open up but once licked, she open her pussy and you can see it glistening with her juices

BBBJ: 8/10
Not a veteran/porn level yet but she was incredibly patient and trapped me in heaven for 20 mins straight. Handsfree and no teeth feeling, sometimes her hands fondling the balls gently

FJ: 10/10
Many different positions and can take a pounding, she's quite vocal with her responses too. You should try bonk her in missioanry and finger her clit at the same time

RTF: Definitely when time permits. Beware, she is a Syt that will make you think about her days after
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1