The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, can share some reviews on this lili please thanks!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-lili/
Old 23-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Tried https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/yi-wa-massage-hj-bj/ today even though there was only one FR on her.

She gave me an address but wouldn't tell me how to look for her. Only when I reached the area and actually asked her, that I found out that it was a massage parlor (ok la for $100 what can you expect).

Looks : 6/10 (take off like 30-40% from the photos)
Body : 8/10 (can tell that she tries to keep in shape)
Boobs : 6/10 (can feel that it's enhanced. Any harder and it would have felt like a beanbag)
Massage: 6/10 (good strength but I wouldn't recommend it. Kept going back to the same place over and over again)
bbbj: 7/10 (tempo was good and suction was ok)
GFE: 10/10 (Have to give this to her, she will tease you and plant light kisses throughout the massage with frenching all over. Really have a GF feel)

The FRs/MRs on her says that she uses phone, which I thought I could overlook. But she literally took a phone call while she was on top massaging me. And it was from someone who was trying to book her, because the dude was at the nearby MRT station. Like bruh. And when she asked me to turn around, she put her phone BESIDE my head and kept looking at it from time to time.

She also kept walking in and out of the room (I counted 4). After the bbbj, she said to give her a while and she would come back to massage me more. But after what I experienced, I got up, put on my clothes and just walked out.

Oh and another thing, fully clothed during massage. And when she popped the golden question, $100 was for HJ, take off clothes +$20 (wow?) and bbbj $150. Was very tempted to just do the HJ but I felt like might as well spend a bit more and see where it goes. End up didn't go better at all.

Just want to share that this is my second time engaging an ML, and honestly my first experience was way way better than this. Unfortunately I lost the contact of the first ML I engaged if not I would have recommended her.

RTM: hell no
Thanks for the warning and the MR, would up you if i could.
Old 23-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs91 View Post
Hi bros, can share some reviews on this lili please thanks!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-lili/
she's a FL. she's got rather inconsistent reviews. never tried.
Old 23-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
MR for June(not sure if needed since she's pretty established here i believe)

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-june/

All in all, although the toilet was abit rundown and dirty imo the service and hospitality made up for it and i am overall very satisfied with the whole session, will definitely RTM soon.
Wah what happened to your pts. Just up you in support.

Been looking for good massage!
Old 23-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she's a FL. she's got rather inconsistent reviews. never tried.
Thanks, how do u know she's a FL?
Old 23-07-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs91 View Post
Thanks, how do u know she's a FL?
One of the ways is to search for her phone number on other sites that FLs advertise their services.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5768 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Doesn't matter bah... if she comes back she'll need all the business...
and will get your coded message when it's time.
Old 23-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros got any good intros? Wanna enjoy before i start work at new job
Old 23-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5768 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate it, euphoriaz! Up you

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Have been on retirement mode for quite a while with MLs, but felt the urge for adventure and new blood since I got back from a long biz trip, I did not do any prior research here and was also last minute so just pick a few and text to see who was available for me. Eventually it was Xiao Qi who replied promptly to me and head out to her place once confirmed.

Instructions were clear getting to her place, at quite a central yet quiet area which shld be easy for both drivers and non drivers with parking and MRT nearby. I was not expecting too much so when I got to her place and saw her, it is a pleasant surprise. For a start, her place is quite neat and clean with comfy ambience and she looks pretty close to her photos (90% resemblance with some years to her age).

She welcomed me into her room with her teh voice, seems a little shy but friendly. After shower, massage 1st on her bed and she does have some strength in her though that is not what I am there for. She was still thorough to rub thru my body and then moves on to sensual, her slow and gentle licking/nibbling from my chest to nips to legs were a huge turn-on. And when she striped, omggg i was surprised by her beautiful C cup natural boobs. A little tanned complexion but her boobs are to die for with brown nips.. I was busy fondling them and she returned with gentle caress and soft moans, some slight restrictions and I would say a vanilla ML in terms of service, but overall I had enjoyed the session and could rtm if i am in the mood again to look for ML. Patient on her HJ and would strive to please as well.. was a good find with last minute booking and no research done

Looks : 7.5/10 sweet pre-MILF
Body : 8.5/10 some slight fats on tummy but C cup natural boobs are amazing!!
Massage : 7/10 good strength
Sensual : 7.5/10 smooth skin contact, slow and sensual which I like
HJ: 7.5/10 patient and with varying speed
RTM : probably yes

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoqi-massage

Hope this MR is helpful for all, I may be rusty on this as it has been a long while since I last posted any reviews here so pls pardon me if I did not fill in enough details 🙏🙏
Old 23-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Hebe

Look: not bad but she does not put on makeup
Body: underweight. Not for boobs lover
Service: not bad but seems like still maintaining that fast food mentality even though changed places. Commercial feeling and quite dead fish.

Last edited by calvin08; 26-07-2022 at 12:14 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JJ's reply was pretty fast leh. I guess it depends on what time you send the msg bah.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
He got complacent that he kept some good ones for himself. He was ok initially though.

Chewyfuit was good but he kept one of my favs for himself as well.
Do you know what happened to Chewy and Tiger? Any back stories why they shut?
Old 23-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
However, gathering clone accounts/kakis to blitz zap is absolutely not cool at all! And when one constantly spews profanities, crass cheapshots and classless low blows, creating a toxic and aggressive forum environment, that's where the line has been crossed. And my respect is immediately sunked. Zilch. Nada.

PS. Just saw his past posts. Yep, always going to points exchange threads asking for points. Just yesterday alone, went to 6 different threads asking for points. Geez. Lol.

This shocked me when i first read it. But it's very telling of his noxious character and symptomatic of NPD - which is on clear display at the moment.
It bothers on the pathological. JJ apologising to him probably due to her good overall service, but in his mind he is vindicated.

Yep, Dolerean is right, the zapping by the chum's clones has started.
Old 23-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It bothers on the pathological. JJ apologising to him probably due to her good overall service, but in his mind he is vindicated.

Yep, Dolerean is right, the zapping by the chum's clones has started.
His JJ story could easily be fiction for all we know, his type cannot accept things don't go his way. Like you said, ignore such people is best. Name calling insults are so outdated and devoid of intelligence. At least we now know what to do if he resurfaced asking for intel on ML again like a parasite. Let's not waste any further time talking about this imbecile.

PS: Thanks all bros for upping me. Much appreciated. Good day all and happy ML hunting.
Old 23-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
His JJ story could easily be fiction for all we know, his type cannot accept things don't go his way. Like you said, ignore such people is best. Name calling insults are so outdated and devoid of intelligence. At least we now know what to do if he resurfaced asking for intel on ML again like a parasite. Let's not waste any further time talking about this imbecile.

PS: Thanks all bros for upping me. Much appreciated. Good day all and happy ML hunting.
Let’s just put a stop to it, somehow I feel his personality is the type that will sabo the girls if things doesn’t go according to his plan. Best is to ignore him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1