The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
monsterblow is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Alita is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff.

RTF is confirmed for me. Thanks lust for the arrangement
Old 13-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Alita is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff.

Old 13-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Old 13-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Make an early appointment with Foxythai Okt as I won the lucky draw with them.
Chose Becca.
Okt : booking is easy and hassle free. Always straight to the point and set off
Location : Discreet and good with lots of parking . Place is very clean and I like it a lot and feel comfortable.

Lady Becca
Looks : 8/10 (I feel is nicer than photo)
Boobs : a handful and nice pair of boobies

Body : chubby at the right place and I like it
Pussy : trimmed
Bbbj : good
Fj : good

When reach Becca open the door with a shy smile and face. Bring me to the room and ask me to cool down first as the weather is super hot. Offer me a massage and then bring me to shower.

After that she offers to wear some cosplay for me and I agree . This really spice up the mood. She proceed to blow me and it was great. Slowly I proceed down for the abalone. It’s not clean shaved by well trimmed. No smell . After eating her for awhile she from a shy girl suddenly unleash and moan loudly and wild. You can feel all her juice is coming out and she keep saying coming water coming and lots of her juice came out.

After that she told me she want it already and give her a good pound .. very good and service oriented lady.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bornixrefo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rin from galaxy

lady was great n sexy plus cute 9/10

body slim and love her boobs n ass 9/10

we french hard and she play with my dick n balls

she suck me hard n deep nearly make me cum hard in her mouth

rin was very accomadating to all my request and she not a time watcher

will love to rtf her when time remits
Old 13-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Subwayfootlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Tina - 12Jan

Location: In an apartment, bros who book, please be patient and arrive slightly earlier and follow SOP. Plus for me cos of security too.

Looks 8/10: Although can tell around 30s, but pretty pleasant looking and welcomed me into the apartment.

Boobs 9/10: Well shaped, got decent size and very nice to squeeze

Shower service 10/10: Led me into shower, kept holding my bro and commenting that she was a bit worried it's a bit too large for her but she still washed me thoroughly front to back very thoroughly and dried me.

BBBJ 8/10: Before BJ, she cheerfully asked me if she could take a pic of my erected dick I said ok, so she placed her wrist beside my bro and snapped some shots, then sent to her friend. During BBBJ she could only do past my dickhead but she tried hard. To make up for that, her tongue twirling was great and she used both hands to work on it too.

Boob job 10/10: Together with BBBJ, handwork and tongue twirling, she used her boobs to wrap around my dick. She works hard on this

FJ Not applicable: She was afraid it'll hurt so she asked me if she could BBBJ/ Boobjob and CIM to make up for it so I said no prob.

CIM 10/10: BBBJ/ Boobjob took around 20+mins and she kept up the intensity, never stopping. Then she told me she wanted me to CIM without me asking, so this is a 10/10 for me as she is very willing to do so.

Massage 10/10: Can tell that she is a professional masseuse before because her massage was strong, knows where to knead my back, and even had her tools to do a proper foot masage for me. This massage was almost an hour and I fell asleep because it was really good.

GFE 10/10: Tina kept up this GFE from start to end, never once felt that she feels tired or anything and is also very friendly.

RTF: Yes. Hard to get a girl that is so willing to please. Yes looks and youth are a plus, but the attitude to willing to please - rare and must RTF if found
Old 13-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bornixrefo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcometou View Post
Reporting for Sunny from Galaxy-Xcorts

OKT response was superb! Great service!

Body: Tight body, petite in size

Boobs: Small B

BBJ:ball licking and deep throat. Very good bbbj

FJ: tight and the best part is to look at her face blushing and cheeks turning red when just finish the sex.

attitude: (her english is pte ltd, so is my thai, so we just use hand action n gestures to finish the deal.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=970822&highlight=
Q
nice, maybe will be my next target too
Old 13-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Tried Natty of Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=natty

Managed to book a session with Natty in the afternoon and bro Lust replies are very fast and responsive. Booked within minutes.

Looks: Look like photo 8/10

Boobs: Boobs are natural 8.5/10

Body: Slim and tender Quite fair also 9/10

BBBJ: great suction and skills, definitely should try it. 9/10

GFE: not bad, can still communicate as she knows how to speak basic english and with also with my near non-existent Thai. Got non-commercial feel to it. 9/10

FJ: quite wet and accommodating with most positions. 9/10

Disclaimer: This is how I felt; others may have felt it or not. Maybe different for them but for me I will RTF if Vitamin M permits
Old 13-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aposionge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time review becos lady was very good

sunny from galaxyxscorts

okt was very prompt and his instructions very clear

sunny was in her mid 20s and shes very sexy and pretty

her body was tonned and her ass is perky

kissing was passionate and some tongue fight too

she ask me sit on the edge of the bed and she slowly suck my dick nice n slow , making me ver high

we fuck for 30mins straight hard and sweat both of us, riding me , doggy , missinoary, her moan very loud and ask me smack her ass when i fuck her doggy

she can take all my sperms in her mouth like a champ
Old 13-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
HornyMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dawn from T21

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=969949&highlight=

damage $130/90mins/2shots

OKT replies reasonably fast and clear instructions.

Looks: Look like photos posted (i like girls with dimples when smile) 9/10

Boobs: Boobs are natural B 8/10

Body: Quite slim and tender 9/10

BBBJ: great suction and tongue skills, taking 1 point off cause after sucking awhile she will ask if wanna caps on, need to request for her to go longer. 9/10

FJ: quite wet and accommodating to various position, but taking a point off cause she a bit lazy to be on top LOL 9/10

Massage: Dawn offered but I declined -/10

GFE: always wear a smile on her face and has a very cheerful vibes. Her english is very bad and my thai is very bad so we relied heavily on google translate. took awhile to release my 2nd shot but she didn't complain and worked hard for it. taking a point off cause she doesn't allow frenching. 9/10

RTF: Considering it but too many options to choose so maybe wanna try someone new.

Overall very good value bonk. Left the place a happier man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1