The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
My FR for jiao jiao, visited her today because another ml fly me aeroplane..

Holly molly her massage was really good, one of the best i've had tbh. Definitely someone to visit for bros who like hard massages. I like how she stepped on my back too lol

Looks wise, pretty decent, she has a good figure with decent b size boobs and silky smooth skin plus she's very chatty too.However she's not syt or insanely pretty so for bros that prioritizes face/boobs over service then it's probably not for you.

Has great service, during the hj she would lie beside you, wrap her legs around yours,and kiss you all over the body like your face,neck and nips while moaning, was such a turn on for me and even after the deed, she would give you a massage around the groin area. Definitely a hard worker and not a time watcher.I hope more bros can try her out cause she said if biz does not pick up then she might have to leave cause rent ain't exactly cheap nowadays.Also i hope bros who visit her will respect her boundaries too, she's had bad experiences with pushy customers so please don't be one..be nice to her.

RTM: An affirming yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Visited Jiao Jiao recently.
My experience was quite good and wants to share here so bros can support her a bit.
Understand that biz wasn't very good for her & she will be leaving soon...

Looks wise, have to discount from her photos but should be considered pretty enough for most bros.... gives me the good wife next door feel
Massage is kinda good as compared to most home based ML....
Sensual was quite good, licking almost every part of your back & also front.
Finished off with a HJ, like some bros mentioned here before, will continue to wank until your last drop.
Attitude wise I feel like she is quite a genuine & sincere lady.
At the price of $100, I will say its money well spent!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/ 、 value for money and she gives you the full attention for full 60 mins . 100 dollars for 60 mins , hard to find now with good services .
Experience very similar with other bros FR.
Worth the try.
Opt for HJ only and is already very good.
Show mutual respect and enjoy the session.
Worth $100.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sounds like a plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
Sounds good, should go explore next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It really depends.. If whole session is duck and chicken talk then I dun find it enjoyable..

Recently I had the pleasure of booking a Thai girl who spoke amazingly good English.. Is like 1 in 100 kind one lol.. Thoroughly enjoyed my many sessions with her..

The whole point is to know that we all now have options!! New pleasure avenues to explore, experiment and discover to get your kicks. Try something else! Try something different. Don't have to sulk and believe that we are stuck with only shitty options any longer.

But yes i do agree some can't speak and that can restrict the experience a bit. But tbh, recently I've met more that can speak, than can't. And I've met quite a few darlings and gotten their Lines (another ploy of mine, wink wink). So that when I go back to bkk for another vacay, I can have different "girlfriends" everyday. Woohoo.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Normal Bro. That means her WK is free and she kena bao for the next few days.
Like what me and some other bros said. She dont need our money save yourself the trouble and the money.
I see.. if kena bao by white knight not so bad.. that’s the game.. he who has deep pockets win.. no hard feelings.. just hope nothing bad happen.. never kena raid by anti vice etc.. I did enjoy the sessions we had..
Old 29-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
That's because your luck will go south from that day onwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
speaking about code red, I kena one dome 2 lady, FJ halfway got a bit of blood come out. LOL... she damn paiseh, kept apologising. damn funny
Old 29-06-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
BBBJ and no BBBJ

Does it really make so much diffference?

🤔
Not referring to the different stint but just the first one.
Anyway there is also a diff between then and now as pointed out by as SMRTLTD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Still not bad but not the same girl I saw then..

No real urge to rtm her nowadays also lol..
Same, there is just something lacking but it could be from me... she still provides more than many others out there.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Yes yes I know there is a difference

But what difference?

[QUOTE=derrickboy;21413966]
Anyway there is also a diff between then and now as pointed out by as SMRTLTD...
Old 29-06-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The whole point is to know that we all now have options!! New pleasure avenues to explore, experiment and discover to get your kicks. Try something else! Try something different. Don't have to sulk and believe that we are stuck with only shitty options any longer.

But yes i do agree some can't speak and that can restrict the experience a bit. But tbh, recently I've met more that can speak, than can't. And I've met quite a few darlings and gotten their Lines (another ploy of mine, wink wink). So that when I go back to bkk for another vacay, I can have different "girlfriends" everyday. Woohoo.
The girl I went to spoke perfect English some more with US accent!!! Bros seems to like to have a good conversation now a days….lol…she was able to give Crypto investing and Trading tips..lol
Old 29-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Yes yes I know there is a difference

But what difference?
As expected got zapped liao... so just leave it as it is bah.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 29-06-2022 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Dude didn't even quote properly
Old 29-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Hi anyone try her before ? https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yu-ru-massage/

Is she syt ? Can zhut ? Thanks !
Old 29-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
wrigleypeppermt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
Is it just me or Xuanxuan not taking any customer? Tried these 2 days both no reply.. but I don’t think I’m on her blacklist.. booked her for a few times before that alr even at her new condo..
Rayna that xuanxuan? If yes then should not be. Visited her 1st time today
Old 29-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is actually hard for them to give u a good rub as during code red. Most will have backache, etc.
And they usually try to pack u off as fast as they can with HJ/BJ.
Unless u heng heng kena 1 which doesn't have such symptoms during their code red which are not many.
Which is why I will skip ML when they are in code red to avoid lower tier services.
Yeah i kena a ml with code red once and she had her panties on the entire session..
Old 29-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Hi anyone try her before ? https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yu-ru-massage/

Is she syt ? Can zhut ? Thanks !
Never try b4 but she look like Cassie to me, you can try search for FR under that name instead. But I may be wrong as she look really similar
Old 29-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
Never try b4 but she look like Cassie to me, you can try search for FR under that name instead. But I may be wrong as she look really similar
Thanks bro I think she is Cassie..
Old 29-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/bi-er-massage/

One of the few ml I can keep rtm after LN. Sadly she was part of the last week saga.

Visit her while you can, less than a month left.
what a shame! Thanks for the PSA. Need to catch her a few more times b4 she goes. Damn....
Old 29-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleypeppermt View Post
Rayna that xuanxuan? If yes then should not be. Visited her 1st time today
I also have same problems, have book her few times, want book again, totally silent, without give any reasons.I think just move on, since she didn’t want the money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1