The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-12-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
fr598b is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Foxythai

Anya.

Looks identical to photo

Attitude is good
English is good no need GT

Bbbj was sensual
Fj responsive with visuals

Overall was a good deal.
Old 30-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whetever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=968236

NEWYEAR from Kinkangel69

Book a session today afternoon.
Clear instructions to the room from the Boss.
Newyear was wearing a white shirt opened the door
She is shy at first and chat chat abit become like my gf.
Shower myself as she already showered. New big towel! towel
Once in bed chat chat more then i started to remove her shirt and bra i like did it was my ex gf before. And actions starts!!
BODY 10/10 all natural
FJ 10/10
BBBJ 10/10 + 69 yummy
GFE 10/10
Overall 11/10
RTF Yes

Last edited by whetever; 30-12-2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old 30-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Chiobu SYT Layla From Foxythat

Saw OKT Posted a new girl and she looks so damm fine, pretty with good figure. Contacted OKT and got a timing i wanted. OKT was very friendly and assured Layla is a wild kitten and confirm will gum me, he knows my preferences.

Location : Private and New apartment , but parking can be challenging , unless u are willing to walk a few lorongs.

Layla FR:
Looks : 9/10 - true to pic. pretty girl true to pic and videos. kudos to that . So pretty that she dont even need to put on make up. saw her without make up and was not diasppointed at all.

Body : 8.5/10 - a very petite girl standing around 1.53M tall , body shapely as she goes to the gym . check out her perky ass and her hip to thigh ratio. Awesome.

Tits: 8/ 10 - The only pity is that she is enhanced from a B to a C+ . hard base soft top.

BBBJ : 8/10 - Takes her time to blow me for as long as i wanted, not stopping until i told her to after 15 minutes. will go deepthroat when i pushed her head down , and hear her gag. Very patient. not like other girls, blow until hard will auto stop. when she goes non stop i thought she wanted me to CIM first shot lol . but i buay tahan ask to caps on.

FJ : 8/10 - Quite energetic on top, closing her eyes and enjoying herself, occassionally biting her lips.
Cowgirl position and let me feast on her tits while she rides me.
Changed to missionary and watch her tits shake while she shyly looked to the side . I usually dont french girls, but with her looks i cannot control and frenched her. that greatly improved the intimacy.
I took about 30 minutes to cum but she was just game for it, enjoying it as much as i do .
Doggie position is the best for me, with her meaty cushioning the impact and i can make fast and furious banging, while she grab the sheets and moan like crazy.
Hard pounding no problem for her

COF : 10/10 Coaxed her for a Cof , and blasted all on her face and hair. opps, yet she was all smiles and give me that sweet satisfied look. As a cof lover this is not to be missed.

Attitude : very good , gfe quite strong, will initiate massage and hugs and cuddles while waiting for round 2. I enjoyed the conversation with her so much , that we skipped round 2 and just chit chat together. even do 1s for the price of 2 is no brainer for layla.

RTF Rating : 9/10 - SO far i have not RTF any thai girls lol , but this one seriously must RTF while shes still fresh
Old 30-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DreamBoy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Layla From Foxythai

OKT very friendly and good follow up, response fast as well.

Looks : 9/10 - accurate to picture and pretty. Always smile

Body : 8/10 - not tall, petite, enhanced boob but nice to touch

BBBJ : 8.5/10 - will continue and enjoy blow, won't stop and you need to stop her else your 1 shot will.be gone to CIM

FJ : 9/10 - accommodating to all requests, enjoying sex with good moans, requested for cowgirl on 2nd shots as I tired, she go all the way and no complain... End up pity her so pump her to finished my 2nd shot in 1 hour with a 5mins rest only in between.... She too hungry. Doggie her is quite enjoying as well

I like most about Layla is her positive attitude with great smile. High gfe like u fck with your xiao3. Her English I feel quite okok without Google translate, but she always say she English very bad... She even teach me some Thai language lesson sia.

Thanks OKT for bring this GEM

RTF: yes
Old 30-12-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiki
Got my off day so arranged with Lust to go Bonking.
Kiki is very sweet, cheerful girl. I really got myself a 90 minute GF
Had a very good shower when she rub my whole body with gentle loving care. Played with my tool until I felt like banging her on the spot. I think kiki is those "small girl " type that is submissive. shy and gentle. Very hard to find nowadays.
She dried me up and held my hands towards the room.We chit chat awhile. We French like long lost lovers and she proceed with gaving me a sensual bbbj and a paint job on my balls.
I got so aroused and I flip her to a 69 position, her ass is superb so I decided to go in her doggy style, she has a wet pussy and her moan is so intensively horny made me started to bang her like no tomorrow. I came in her and she took out my CD and continuously licked my crown sucking
up my last drop, really made me shilvering with shiokness.
I requested to bonk her against he wall, looking at her ass make me very horny. True enough it was very satisfying with the "piak piak" sound.

We cuddled in bed and I started to play with her nipples. We chatted awhile before taking a shower.She kissed me goodbye and promised a more unforgettable experience if I RTF. I have no doubt about it but I need to go for an overseas assignment , will do so if time permits.
Really had an enjoyable session.

Highly recommended for brosters who like SYTs , she will really be your full package.
Old 30-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
c00kiemonster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT: RoyalXscorts
FL: Sofia
Face: 9/10 cute type, quite close to pictures
Body: 8/10 petite, pear shaped, some stretch marks, amazing ass
Boobs: 7/10 natural small Bs, soft and squishy
Bbbj: 8/10 pretty good, gives eye contact
Fj: 7/10 i guess she was tired thus requested to be bottom for both shots, her moans are quite tantalising
Service: location was nice, condo unit with huge room, she greeted me at the door in a schoolgirl outfit, when she turned around i got instantly hard from the view of the short skirt covering 1/2 her thick ass, GFE was good, fluent in English, cuddled all the way, super bubbly and chatty
Old 30-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to behold

Booked Natty from Lust365

Face- her looks is very enticing. Specially her round big eyes. Made super weak when she went down on her knees and looked at me eye to eye
Body- not thin not fat also. Just right mox of meat and fats
Boobs-sensitive and super suckable nips
Bbbj- she sucked me till i controlled her head to go slow otherwise my 1st cum will be gone just like that
Fj- willing to do any position i want. High sex drive gal

Gfe: real gf feels
Old 30-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...2#post22919562

RTF List for the 3rd time within a week

She can be my rank number 1 FL (in terms of looks, services, gfe)

When I stop, she hit me and said “Shit, don’t stop, f me”, her sexy moans really is a plus point, she’s trying to drain me up

Must RTF again before she leave next week
Hope she won’t be fully book on the day
Try to book a slot @ 11am++, next available slot @ 7pm

I think it is hard to find a replacement like her when she leave

Last edited by Life6666; 30-12-2023 at 09:21 PM.
Old 30-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thirdkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiki from Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=kiki

Looks: 8.5/10
Frenching: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 8.5/10
Bbbj+ Fj: 9/10
Massage: 8.5/10

Comments
Cute slutty chic, that’s how i can describe Kiki. She is insanely hard working. Even though i was tired from work today i thought it will be hard for her to get me up. To my surprise it only took her minutes. Really amazed and left a happy man
Old 31-12-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pidwsgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeserath View Post
Prada -(Galaxy)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=969220&highlight=

Quite a cute girl in her mid 20s, photos are the same as posted
she was accommodating from the start and made me feel welcomed, her smile is cute.
nice petite body, her natural C boobs are soft and her nipples were sensitive as well. When doing bbbj she take it slowly same like licking ice-cream from the cone. Gets into the mood easily She's a cowgirl when she ride her boob keep shaking omg damn good and she is tight very accommodating I requested to change position she was ok for the whole session . Overall a very friendly girl who does her job genuinely with no sign of rush or annoyance but she seems abit shy at the start but clearly opens up during the session.

Thanks for sharing Prada bro had a lovely time with her
Old 31-12-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arisa from Seduction

Looks: 6.5/10, full back tattoo and nice frame/build were the only redeeming factors tbh, face HONESTLY q cmi for my standards, untrimmed moustache v turn off

Body: 8/10 slim petite build, the kind u wld take a second look at on orchard road (but see the face alr turn away lol), manmade boobs (not the soft kind, hard hard one) but overall build quite decent

BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking and doesnt mind doing for 10+ mins, nice and slurpy if you wanna describe it like that

FJ: 8/10 not bad riding and v nice look when doing doggy, but ride for like 5mins then tired, small issue, still a decent fuck

Overall: 6.5/10 overall a bonk is still a bonk but definitely wont RTF, to me her face really damn cmi, the mini stache really threw me off.
only her tattoos and tight build were solid the rest.....*sigh*

also ps she smoke reds so got abit of bad breath (if it affects u)

ymmv, dont let this review stop u from trying, maybe my standards are high as there are good reviews of her

"You never try, you never know, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Dont be afraid to PM me, i dont bite unless you have C+ Cups
Old 31-12-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Harrykato is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rose
GX
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=

Average female height lady slim body, Small B cup boobies, tight ass,
Nice tight pussy, surrender my first shot too fast.
Attempted for second shot but cannot cum guess i was to tired from work, lol, she's working hard with her bbbj She did really well with lots of licking, slurping and sucking and cowgirl riding was great with her sensational grinding against my penis to rub her sweet spot.

Overall: Hardworking lady
Old 31-12-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Rainy from RP.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=2...9#post22943539

Booked her multiple times before the last time out when she was here and now she's back again. Of course I'm gonna book her again because I really miss playing with her huge natural racks. And D1 has been disappointing lately in terms of available stock that meets my criteria (minimum D cup naturals + CIM).

Am a sucker for big natural tits (absolutely hate fake silicon boobs) so the moment I saw her back, I immediately booked her on the very same day.

Milfy look slim thai lady with solid big racks to die for.

The moment we started she almost instantly started feeding me her milkers and then moved on to her JAV style titfuck that almost made me misfire. Had to stop her a few times because I always want my finale to be an explosive CIM finish.

And I got exactly what I wanted. The sight of her big boobies bobbling like jelly while she sucked me like a lollipop made me instantly erupt inside her mouth.

Highly recommend her for all big natural tit lovers alike.
Old 31-12-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Happy 2024!

These are some of the better bonks and photos I have had in the year 2023.
Everytime I think about stopping, I would see a spicy FR with some live pics from a fellow bro and cave into temptation. As a result of these FRs, a large majority of my bonks usually ends up quite pleasurable. On top of that, I also scored some amazing gems with Mint and JJ.

Despite the numerous suspicious clones and FRs, I would like to highlight the efforts for the legit bros who took their time and effort to share their real experiences and live photos for us to enjoy.

Hope everyone will have a bootyful 2024.

----------

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or excessive warping is used on these pictures unless stated.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Author for the guide 'The quick all-around guide to chionging' - Send me a message for it

Whether you are new to the world of chionging, or a veteran looking for some tips to spice up your experience, I hope you will find something useful in this guide.
  • Guide and common procedures for Geylang and Dome 1
  • My personal step-by-step to securing a better bonk
  • Various useful information and guides for sex and all things related

I have been getting many requests for the best ladies/stables, though I cannot give you an answer, I hope my guide will help you in gathering information and comparing between the options.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback related to a girl or my guide, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

If you are looking for some FRs on a particular lady, you may suggest one to me and I would consider if there is a demand for it.
[/QUOTE]

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 31-12-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Started since Oct 2023, my unforgettable great bonks are Som, Mustang and Rainie. In terms of service attitude GFE and 100% untouched pics WYSIWYG

Happy new year everyone wish 2024 another year of great bonks ahead for all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1