The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Yah WC don't have, I also searched. I Whatsapp cos my sim card expired mah, but the Whatsapp number should still have record in their database.

Er maybe it's registered by the previous user but the profile pic look quite similar to the listing pics so I'm quite sure is her bah. But is fine, can try by sms when I get another sim i guess. Probably using WA was a bad idea when her listing said text.
I think she does use Whatsapp too because I saw her replying others in Whatsapp. One possible reason she didn't reply is because your number is not in her database.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I think she does use Whatsapp too because I saw her replying others in Whatsapp. One possible reason she didn't reply is because your number is not in her database.
Thanks! That's a bummer but yah I hardly use this number so if there's hardly any record is understandable.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

visited 芊芊 from SLG a few days back.
fairly pretty and can see some resemblence to the photos nice body and smells nice.
actually decent body and head massage, clean environment.
the only con is the location, hole in the wall type but in a busy area, just walk quickly with your mask if discretion is key.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Not yet. But soon. Just settled into new place.
Assume the Xuan Xuan U are referring to is also known as Rayna.
Friendly community Announcement
Xuan Xuan aka Rayna is back. You are welcome.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Last edited by cheongster_11; 02-06-2022 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Thanks for the share bro..
Ups you (hopefully i did correctly)
Old 02-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thank you!
Old 02-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
the small and bubbly Xiao xiao?
Not sure if u r referring to the one staying with another girl call Huizi last time.. if yes, then that xiaoxiao aka zhuzhu won't be back la.. I heard some rich bro gave here very day 1k even though not visit her last time.. and have her 100k in cash when she was leaving at last time.. and ask not to come back and do this line again..
Last time is heard from this xiaoxiao she is driving Porsche in Guangzhou.. XD
Old 02-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Not sure if u r referring to the one staying with another girl call Huizi last time.. if yes, then that xiaoxiao aka zhuzhu won't be back la.. I heard some rich bro gave here very day 1k even though not visit her last time.. and have her 100k in cash when she was leaving at last time.. and ask not to come back and do this line again..
no lah he thought it was the cutie pie 小小 , but according to here the returnee should be 笑笑 if not wrong.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, the Hui-Zi is the girl staying at Geylang condo?
And the Xiao-Xiao stayed Geylang also.
Xiao-Xiao got married already and has a baby

Quote:
Old 02-06-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
88kmph has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

😍😍😍 can find time to visit her soon
Quote:

Old 02-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no lah he thought it was the cutie pie 小小 , but according to here the returnee should be 笑笑 if not wrong.
Said liao is the Ling Long one lol.. There shouldn't be any confusion..

But nnp quite small tho.. And is vanilla..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yy-massage/

Decided to try yy.

Please dont go all the reviews are fake. In and out 20mins for nuru 10mins hj fast speed rush new record for fastest nuru.
Wont RTM hope you guys wont fall for the trap.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This Xiaoxiao later stayed at Holland V condo right? Heard from Huizi she got 15k monthly allowance in her last months.

Huizi was my regular. Had tarma with them several times.

Good ol' days in early to mid 2018 before all those gals like Ai La, Changzhou group came.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 02-06-2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
johnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/kaylee-massage/

Looks quite similar. Won't reject. Very cheerful and nice to talk to.
Location is accessible but constant flow of low human traffic.

Skip massage, didn't try as timing abit tight.
Body : 8/10.
Bbbj : 8/10. Tried her best n didn't complain. Finished in cim.
Rtf : yes.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8437 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor34 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yy-massage/

Decided to try yy.

Please dont go all the reviews are fake. In and out 20mins for nuru 10mins hj fast speed rush new record for fastest nuru.
Wont RTM hope you guys wont fall for the trap.
Thanks for the warning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1