The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
When biz is bad, they will try to scam anyone
True story:

Mr X, a first timer in BKK sms me and told me that he wanna go to a dirty oil massage place near Emporium, Sukhumvit Road. And was in a taxi. Of course, he no speak Thai and only poot English. Taxi driver said " No good, no good, bad girls, very pheng, i take you to Makkasan soapy, good screw, sexy massage, etc ". Taxi driver showed picture of 40 ladies in an aquarium. Price was THB3,500 and above for taxi driver recommendation. Mr X was undecided but was salivating and sms me again. I saved Mr X money. He no get conned.

Mr X, during drinks the next day in SC, complained that another driver " no understand or pretended not to understand him " drove him in circles from his work place to his hotel. Taxi driver said " Jam " so drove him around. Mr X was pissed off, got into argument with the driver. When at his hotel, he got off and was pissed and slammed the taxi door.......very dangerous for him if taxi driver becomes NUTS and go after him.

Mr X, again had the same situation with another driver. This time, he got even more mad, when at his hotel, he jumped out of the taxi, went to the hotel front desk to get help and refused to pay the taxi driver the money. Mr X only willing to pay half of the fare. Arguments broke out between MR X, taxi driver and the hotel staff tried to cool things down.

In the end, the fare was only a few hundred thai bahts.

I told him that this is Bangkok and not Singapore. And this is not your country. And please do grow up wiser but not to pick a fight with the Thais over some small money. You will get poorer but not lose your arm or hands or be bloodied in a fight !.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-06-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
munoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know is there any Night club in bkk?? not those gentlemen which bangkok have a lot of it... like those happening night club in sg...!! real havoac one, anyone know?
Old 14-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by munoi View Post
anyone know is there any Night club in bkk?? not those gentlemen which bangkok have a lot of it... like those happening night club in sg...!! real havoac one, anyone know?
Please explain what you meant by " real havoac one " night club ?

You can try Soi Holland Club.

Or if in Pattaya, try put Soi Coconut Club.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-06-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold

Truly agreed with what bro Yokosi said... No matter if you are a newbie or Lao Jiao, please remember that you are not in Singapore Shores... If you get into fight with another Thai, more will join in the first against you, that is if you win...

Must always be humble, but not to the extend of kanna chop carrot head !!!

REFUSE any tuk tuks and taxi driver trying to divert you to other places, they will earn commission plus bring you to chop carrot head !!! There are ppl who are nice there too but what are the chances of you meeting up with one ???

Stay smart and stay vigilant ! Peace !!!
STB Ink : Best Massage, GFE, Most Playful so far
Xiao Hui : Best BBBJ so far
San Chivas : Feel Like King Service, Best Bathing, Foreplay so far
Old 14-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
fellow chinaporeans.. pls keep yr standchart singlet or tee shirt at home pls.. NO POINT wearing in BKK..nobody cares whet you are a finisher of some42km or what sheet..
damn gross!
That guy must have step on your nerve.

In that case, can I wear a multi colored t-shirt with half red & yellow in front and black in the back. Will that get me into trouble.?
Old 14-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U must be someone from the past with no internet access, while google n yahoo have not exist. If u r not lazy n search hard enough there r information in this forum too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You can try Soi Holland Club.

Or if in Pattaya, try put Soi Coconut Club.
These 2 clubs are good. I vote for Soi Holland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
In that case, can I wear a multi colored t-shirt with half red & yellow in front and black in the back. Will that get me into trouble.?
I am sure Katoey will be happy to f your ass.
Old 14-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Errr...since when SG have happening night club

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
These 2 clubs are good. I vote for Soi Holland
For sure i will voted for Soi Holland you should give it a try..i miss all the puying @ Soi Holland.
Old 14-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
For sure i will voted for Soi Holland you should give it a try..i miss all the puying @ Soi Holland.
Get your ass to BKK n I will bring u to Soi Holland. Gers n drinks on me.
Old 14-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

I am quite lucky... my first stepped into BKK was during 2003 which there are SBF n other forums Did my homework n so far so good.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Dylan_825 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I am quite lucky... my first stepped into BKK was during 2003 which there are SBF n other forums Did my homework n so far so good.
since 03? wow.. u are super snr bro. LOL. i first stepped bkk in 2009 only. hahaha
Old 15-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
These 2 clubs are good. I vote for Soi Holland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
i will voted for Soi Holland. you should give it a try..i miss all the puying @ Soi Holland.
Quote:
Get your ass to BKK n I will bring u to Soi Holland. Gers n drinks on me.
Pretty excellent in Soi Holland and Soi Coconut.....girls and cheap beer !.

Quote:
I am quite lucky... my first stepped into BKK was during 2003 which there are SBF n other forums .Did my homework n so far so good.
I also stepped into BKK in 2003 as a newbie. Now old and harden. And never got cheated by scammers in BKK , except once in Pattaya.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I wear a multi colored t-shirt with half red & yellow in front and black in the back. Will that get me into trouble.?
Yingluck Shinawatra would love the red but not the yellow.

The Yellow Shirts would slurp on the yellow colour but would split on your red.

The Black Shirts would love you as a member to their armed gang but would shoot at your yellow part.

You will be in real trouble, bro !.

Or you confused all three, Red, Yellow and the Black Shirts !.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_825 View Post
since 03? wow.. u are super snr bro. LOL. i first stepped bkk in 2009 only. hahaha
There r bros who cheong Thailand much earlier than me. I was cheonging hill protecting the country while they cheonging n occupying Thailand

Quote:
I also stepped into BKK in 2003 as a newbie. Now old and harden. And never got cheated by scammers in BKK , except once in Pattaya.
They cheated your virgity ?
Old 15-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!

Quote:
True story:

Mr X, a first timer in BKK sms me and told me that he wanna go to a dirty oil massage place near Emporium, Sukhumvit Road. And was in a taxi. Of course, he no speak Thai and only poot English. Taxi driver said " No good, no good, bad girls, very pheng, i take you to Makkasan soapy, good screw, sexy massage, etc ". Taxi driver showed picture of 40 ladies in an aquarium. Price was THB3,500 and above for taxi driver recommendation. Mr X was undecided but was salivating and sms me again. I saved Mr X money. He no get conned.

Mr X, during drinks the next day in SC, complained that another driver " no understand or pretended not to understand him " drove him in circles from his work place to his hotel. Taxi driver said " Jam " so drove him around. Mr X was pissed off, got into argument with the driver. When at his hotel, he got off and was pissed and slammed the taxi door.......very dangerous for him if taxi driver becomes NUTS and go after him.

Mr X, again had the same situation with another driver. This time, he got even more mad, when at his hotel, he jumped out of the taxi, went to the hotel front desk to get help and refused to pay the taxi driver the money. Mr X only willing to pay half of the fare. Arguments broke out between MR X, taxi driver and the hotel staff tried to cool things down.

In the end, the fare was only a few hundred thai bahts.

I told him that this is Bangkok and not Singapore. And this is not your country. And please do grow up wiser but not to pick a fight with the Thais over some small money. You will get poorer but not lose your arm or hands or be bloodied in a fight !.
I think I know Mr X too... and Mr X told me that only the first and third incidents were real... The second one seems to be a fraction of your imagination?
Old 15-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
They cheated your virgity ?
I don't know nor remember when or where i lost or got cheated in losing my virginity !.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1