The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Amazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAmazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Milk Terminal21

Looks: Her photo was like 85% match, very chio
Body: Got a slim and nice-smelling body, which I appreciate.
Boobs: They're natural, and I'd say she's rocking B-cup. Nipples are brown, and they're an average size. I had a good time licking and playing with them during our session. No restrictions, just enjoy.
BBBJ: I'd say her BBBJ is quite solid. You can feel the suction and that slurpy sensation.
FJ: it was a satisfying release, accomodating too
In my opinion: milk is a cute girl with a friendly attitude she can melt your hearts, which I really appreciate. It was a nice and chill session with her, lah. Her looks and body are plus points ++
Old 10-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Minnie of Secret Lover

Looks: 10/10 looks exactly like photos, in fact prettier in real life imo. Skin is truly fair.
Kiss/French: frenching all the way
Catbath: little bit here and there, likes to keep teasing where its ticklish for me.
Boobs: Nice B size, firm and nice to grope.
Painting: Yes, reacts nicely to paint.
Bbbj: good, combination of stroking while sucking
FJ: naturally lubricated, and tight entrance
RTF: will be back
Old 10-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Cr38acct is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Naoymi from Seduction

Very good experience -- she clearly looks more pretty in real life and sexy.

Very good attitude. No rush, and have quite good sense of humor after you figure out her English which is passable.

Real natural boobs, and totally obliging and gentle. Great if you like BF with great attitude! Feel obliged to write this review to help her out-- will only be in Singapore for few more day, hence do visit her soon! I find her a real gem, will probably RTF also.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pactogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my humble, short FR on Jani from Teeruklover. Your experience may differ from mine.

Date of bonk: 10/11/23
OKT: Fast and efficient with simple instructions
Room: Mid size, clean and with fresh towels, not the good morning kind

Looks: 9/10 by far one of the youngest at 22 and cutest. 5% discount from photo, due to lighting and a little on complexion

Body : 10/10, my type, Slim, tight, no tummy, slight Thai tan

Boobs : 8/10 Silicon C cups. Small nips.

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed, no smell and tight

BBBJ: 9/10 knows her stuff well.

Massage: 7/10 Can tell not the well trained in massage but acceptable to relax my shoulders

FJ: 10/10- very sexually active and eager

Languages : 8.5/10 knows abit Singlish, told me has come before to SG to work. English is average.

Overall : 8.5/10 pleasant session for me

RTF : perhaps
Old 10-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.org/showt...1#post22812691

XYEN (X-Factor)
OKt as usual fast and responsive.
No hiccups in arrangement.

Face > 8/10 Exactly like photo/video.
SYT.Cute and chio as well.
Another poly mate in the house.

Skin Tone > Singaporean skin tone.
Not tan nor very fair kind.

Boobs > Man made Small C with delicious rubber dark nips.
Can suck and lick all you want.
Nip harden after some work.
She love them to be lick as well.

Body > Slim kind.Very similar body type to XLEX.
XYEN is taller.Small ass to grab.
I like her body.
Small waist but her tummy got very slight flabby skin.

French > She will stick her tongue out for you to suck.
Non stop French and kiss for me.

BBBJ > Power and skillful.
Good job sucking of my cock.
Do licking of my balls too.

Paint/Finger > All done.
Paint her delicious pussy till she shiver and cum.
Finger her and she said she cum liao beh tahan.
Pussy hair almost clean.Hair growing out.

FJ > She can ride well cowgirl is good.
Even bend down to lick my nips while she ride me.
Change position to missionary / side thrust / Doggie / Flat doggie
/ Back to missionary/ leg on shoulder deep thrust pumping.
Her hair damn smooth.Grab her hair/head a bit while pumping her.

Overall damn good service from SYT.
I will definitely RTF.

Ejazz
Old 10-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential

FR For Mona of Lust

I just had a session with Mona and okt asked me to give her an FR and she deserves one.

Pretty lady, photos are quite accurate, of course "discount" it by about 10% for the "editing". Definitely a good looker and a unique look.

Mona has a long curvy body and her breasts are nice, firm and large with sensitive nipples. If you do enjoy her breasts, please be gentle and treat Mona nicely and you will be rewarded.

BBBJ is pretty good, with CIM and she does a good job.

The main FJ shots were good. Mona is accommodative and the regular missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions are all good. The best position for me was standing doggy and she has the stamina to allow you to really enjoy yourself. 2 shots in about 80 minutes and it was satisfying.

Recommended for bros who like tall women with a more exotic look.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 9
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Karen from Club Friday
Her Link:
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=963475

OKT 10/10 solid fast, responsive. Even followed up, nice service.
Face 9/10 damn pretty with hot bod, plus points when smile look like her pictures
Body 9/10 amazing figure, natural boobs, great ass to bonk
French 8/10 a bit reluctant at first but then give tongue fight
BJ 7/10 heaven but finish too soon
FJ 9/10 She was accommodating and willing to make all your fantasies come true.
GFE 9/10 got connection so like couples already
RTF yes if got time, worth the price and a gem not to be missed
Old 10-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gengbenger is Cool - loads of Potential

Nayomi of Seduction

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=nayomi

Damage- 120/ 45 / 1

Looks- 9/10 cute in pics but actually pretty on person. Not that cfm though. Angelic kind that type

Body- 8/10 petite. But not super petite just nice

Boobs- 8.5/10 B average size. Loves to be licked

Shower together- 8.5/10 feeling quite lucky because she initiated to touch me first

Frenching- 8.5/10 tongue fights non stop

Bbbj- 8.5/10 not time watcher. Otot

Fj- 9/10 good riding skills. Pulls my hands to
Her all the time. So turned on with it
Old 10-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Woviga is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sunshine (Foxythai)
Date: 10th Nov
Damage: $150/2/90

Okt: Not frequent to see a stable with only 1 option.
Saw Sunshine listing and contacted the okt. Okt is polite and nice, didnt know about ongoing TG promo but okt offered to me too.

Sunshine is not from BKK, but at a place further away from BBK, near Laos. She cited its her first time in Singapore.
Not new to this trade, she said she has done short stints in Dubai and Hong Kong too.
She opened the door with a low-cut black dress, appearance resembled a prom night Queen contestant.
Greeted with a giggle and “ni hao ma” in Chinese.

Tall and slender. Constantly wearing a little girl smile.
Likes to giggle when you play with her.
Small boobs, no tattoos, little bit of Thai tan, but nevertheless, perfect smooth body.
Nipples sensitive to my sucking, tongue vs tongue action, feels like bonking a student.

She speaks good enough English and Chinese. Directing her was not a problem. First shot requested for CIM. It wasn’t the best but she tries very hard enough for me to release my first.
Second started with bbbj, cowgirl, then standing doggy.
One of her best assets are her long slender legs, so not a surprise I released my 2nd in that position.

Ended my session with a massage.

Conclusion: Hardworking girl with out to please attitude. Literally getting a boner just by recalling the events that took place while writing this. Looks and feels like a school girl. Perfect for SYT lovers. Willing to accommodate to all my requests.

Added a self-taken photo with Sunshine and OKT's permission to share.

Old 10-11-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
hardeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a hidden gem. Bros looking for excellent service and budget bonk can try. Those looking for syt or model look and have deep pockets can skip.
Annie from Merci.
Location: central, old building with newly Reno rooms. Lift at the back.
Looks and body: 7/10. Fairer than usual Thai. Mature cute look. Natural C boobs, not slim not fat. Short.
Service: 10/10. Excellent catbath like those in Malaysia spa, confirm with AR. Bbbj. 69. FJ. Pretty decent massage in between.
Definitely worth the 100/90/2 price tag. Tips at your own discretion.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sky was a bubbly, cheerful and sexy milf. Really for milf lover. Non stop actions. Command of English was good without any single use of Google. Meat at the right place. I would definitely consider her again
Old 10-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Short FR for Nadear from Galaxy.

Her stats are pretty accurate, though it felt more like enhanced than natural to me. Photos need to discount abit as usual. 1st time here in this line so dont expect PSE. Good attitude and accomodating. Action started right during the shower. Can bbbj for long without any complain. Loved her soft touches and kisses on my body. As earlier FRs pointed out, slight thai tan with smooth skin, and i liked her butt too! Not young liao but she still managed to squeeze out 2 shots from me. Overall a good experience for me.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=963612

My target today was Ice from Secret Lover
Reached location, bro directions went up and the action begins

Looks: 9/10 Cute SYT look

Boobs: 8/10 (nice but not for boobs lover. )

Figure: 8.5/10 (petite and slim no birth mark, has some tattoos.)

BBBJ : 8.5/10

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : (once i enter the room.)

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab and fuck her and she light enough so I carried her. )

FJ: 8.5/10 (yes, accommodate in very request I had made.)

GFE: 10/10 (very playful, she speaks and understand simple english according to her.

Overall: 8.5/10 (very good & friendly attitude)
Old 10-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ActiveTicko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Jani from Teeruklover

Originally wanted book Mori but timing not convenient.
OKT was apologetic and intro Jani. From the photos looks ok so I decided to give it a try after feeling the OKT trying to promote the lady.

Hotel in the east for this stable with no registration needed, looks quite nice as well the decor.

Opening the door was a lady in a simple black dress with a dazzling smile.
Jani is definitely a pretty lady, one look at her i know not much difference from photos. Her large doe-like eyes, contoured face and most importantly dazzling smile was attractive to me.
Her huge boobs are manmade though and not that soft like natural boobs. Already did my best in kneading them and licking her nipples to ready them for the next bros.
Able to carry a basic convo with her basic english and we spoke for a while before beginning the session.

I proceeded for a shower by myself first then head to the bed.

As i was feeling shy, she seem to understand it and guided me along the way. After laying down, we were just hugging and i was nibbling on her thin sensual lips then we proceeded with some light frenching. My hand was slowly exploring and stroking all parts of her smooth skin and slowly headed south where i reached her pussy. Gently prodding, kneading, caressing, she got wet real fast.
The light kisses became heavy frenching as we were soon fighting with our tongues.

After that, i spread her legs apart and decided to paint a masterpiece with her very nice looking pussy. Pussy looks nice and new. not those old, dry and dark type.

She gave me a short bbbj and proceeded to cap me and i finished after a few positions with her.

After we went for a shower and chatted until the time ran out. She didnt chase me out or looked at the time which was quite considerate of her.

Overall, for $140 one shot i think its worth as the OKT told me this girl is an angpai and my previous knowledge of angpais usually quite pricy. Hope if i come back for her again the prices still remain this. Thanks for reading my FR and thanks to OKT for the recommendation
Old 10-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Texas this afternoon. Had a little headache didnt wanted to come initiallyC but by lunch time felt good enough so booked with OKT and went up at appointed time. when she opened the door, she squealed in delight...face all lite up, really genuinely happy that I revisit. A+ GFE.

Enjoyed the afternoon thoroughly in a hot passionate session as she cummed again and again....she is leaving next week....hope to have at least one more visit with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1