The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Thanks for the advice bro. Will watch what i post and keep my thoughts to myself in future
Not asking u to go extremes here
The very good advice given by the bro above is don't need to verbal diarrhea

U r writing useful stuff here. Net points will be positive. Keep posting =D
Old 14-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Does it matter if you have 300, 500, 1,000, or 2,000 points? LOL

Keep posting.
You are right bro, it doesn't matter as long as there's sufficient points to take hits and not get kicked out. I'm probably more affected by the spiteful comments that came along with zaps than by the point reduction. I thought I was just sharing with good intentions.

Anyway... life goes on... thanks for reminding me that the points don't matter
Old 14-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

deleted to reduce posts
Old 14-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Chengzi Mia so trying to find a replacement lol. First time try baby as I only like syt … service is secondary but must be syt !

Baby
Looks : 8 syt and chio with big eyes
Body : 8 .. nice body with soft boobs
Gfe : 9 really chatty and super gfe
RTM : 100 percent ! Finally found someone that match my req and as good as chengzi
Glad you had a good time with her as I did! I think it is the eye contact she gives when she talks to you that makes it really intimate right?
Old 14-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Deleted wrong thread.

Last edited by iTea; 14-04-2022 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Delete wrong thread
Old 14-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowzz View Post
Can share where is the other website for cross referencing? Sorry been out of the scene for a while
Try Tango Tango VIP
The above wesbite is the sworn enemy of the boss here so any lobang or linl listed in the above website cannot be posted here
Old 14-04-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks bro for the moral support
Take care, prob be more concise in some of the things you say, and likely some that zapped you just want to look for FR and not wanting to read "blog posts"

In any case, I do like your frank opinions, so there's still people here that appreciate your sharing.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

MR for June SLG (I visited her when she was football Zhu Zhu) - FN with BBBJ

This was from some time ago so info might be a bit dated. Maybe 2 months ago. Totally forgot to write about it.

Booking was a last min booking late at night and she is one of those who can be booked at like really late timings at night. She said she's a night owl.

Location: Not sure if it changed coz I did not rtm. JB area, accessible for drivers and foot soldiers. The unit's shower is located outside the room and the shower area looked old and not very clean. She shared the unit with another ML (don't know who).

Looks: It is the only downside for me. She didn't look that good to me, and looks like she has acne. As it was very late, make up already removed. Room was pretty dim and it was quite awhile ago, but this was the impression left in my mind. I usually prefer to have a brighter room to see more of the lady, but for her I chose to leave it dim. My guess is she is in her mid 20s. Her looks might suit other guys, but unfortunately not me.

Body: Body skin was flawless. Tits very nicely shaped and C cup. I think should be enhanced but it looked really well done and soft even if it is. Butt is very nice and perky not flat. I don't like flat/shallow butts, nor big bubble butts. Her's was just nice and toned. I was super into them and played with her pussy during 69 bj. Writing this makes me feel like wanting to bury my face into them; what can I say, im a butt lover.

Massage: Better than average indie MLs. Also will give head and shoulder massage and it was done between her legs at the foot of bed while she sits on a stool. I liked it coz I can caress her ass while she does it.

BBBJ: was good. she was very hardworking too. But I don't remember that I CIM, likely coz it was not on the menu. it finished with HJ.

GFE: Really good, she kept saying said I looked like her friend's bro in law who tried to get her drunk. Maybe trying to stoke a bro/sis-in-law fantasy. haha. I did not try to kiss/french apart from her giving me light pecks coz her face didn't turn me on. She also told me how some guys abused her (like grab her boobs until fingernails cut into skin and bled). She was actually super nice and didn't even write bad reviews about these customers, just avoided accepting them in future. I believe she also wrote me a good review in their system.

Overall: It was really great, with her face being the key downside for me. Top class attitude. The unit and room was a little dingy but her hygiene looked decent. As it was really late and I was last customer, I saw her changing the sheets.

RTM: No, coz not pretty enough for me (and I actually feel bad about saying this and not going back because she was such a great girl).

Despite not going for RTM, I'd still rate this as a positve MR and she was still a hit for me. I totally did not get the unsatisfied feeling one gets after a sub-par session. For guys who place less emphasis on face and can overlook the shower part, and like very late night sessions, everything else about her was top of the shelf for me and should go give her a try to see if she suits you.

Hope this sharing helps! and not too long winded

Last edited by samunouno; 14-04-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14499 / Power: 18
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/anna-massage-hj-bj/

Pls skip this one.

In Spa.
Deduct 60-70%
Only partition.
Waste of money and time
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/anna-massage/

I think the last 2 photos look more like her with 40-50% deduction.

I visited her last year under another name but not sure if she started to advertise online back then. The location (not sure about the current one) is quite discreet but the massage area is quite open, separated with screen dividers and lots of towels.
My guess is that she should be in her early 30s.

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】18sons, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, Warzboy, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 14-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
horny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud of

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
MR for June SLG (I visited her when she was football Zhu Zhu) - FN with BBBJ

This was from some time ago so info might be a bit dated. Maybe 2 months ago. Totally forgot to write about it.

Booking was a last min booking late at night and she is one of those who can be booked at like really late timings at night. She said she's a night owl.

Location: Not sure if it changed coz I did not rtm. JB area, accessible for drivers and foot soldiers. The unit's shower is located outside the room and the shower area looked old and not very clean. She shared the unit with another ML (don't know who).

Looks: It is the only downside for me. She didn't look that good to me, and looks like she has acne. As it was very late, make up already removed. Room was pretty dim and it was quite awhile ago, but this was the impression left in my mind. I usually prefer to have a brighter room to see more of the lady, but for her I chose to leave it dim. My guess is she is in her mid 20s. Her looks might suit other guys, but unfortunately not me.

Body: Body skin was flawless. Tits very nicely shaped and C cup. I think should be enhanced but it looked really well done and soft even if it is. Butt is very nice and perky not flat. I don't like flat/shallow butts, nor big bubble butts. Her's was just nice and toned. I was super into them and played with her pussy during 69 bj. Writing this makes me feel like wanting to bury my face into them; what can I say, im a butt lover.

Massage: Better than average indie MLs. Also will give head and shoulder massage and it was done between her legs at the foot of bed while she sits on a stool. I liked it coz I can caress her ass while she does it.

BBBJ: was good. she was very hardworking too. But I don't remember that I CIM, likely coz it was not on the menu. it finished with HJ.

GFE: Really good, she kept saying said I looked like her friend's bro in law who tried to get her drunk. Maybe trying to stoke a bro/sis-in-law fantasy. haha. I did not try to kiss/french apart from her giving me light pecks coz her face didn't turn me on. She also told me how some guys abused her (like grab her boobs until fingernails cut into skin and bled). She was actually super nice and didn't even write bad reviews about these customers, just avoided accepting them in future. I believe she also wrote me a good review in their system.

Overall: It was really great, with her face being the key downside for me. Top class attitude. The unit and room was a little dingy but her hygiene looked decent. As it was really late and I was last customer, I saw her changing the sheets.

RTM: No, coz not pretty enough for me (and I actually feel bad about saying this and not going back because she was such a great girl).

Despite not going for RTM, I'd still rate this as a positve MR and she was still a hit for me. I totally did not get the unsatisfied feeling one gets after a sub-par session. For guys who place less emphasis on face and can overlook the shower part, and like very late night sessions, everything else about her was top of the shelf for me and should go give her a try to see if she suits you.

Hope this sharing helps! and not too long winded

Up your rep points for good FR
Old 14-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yaya-massage/

LMAO '' Hotel with CONDO STYLE '', definitely is spa shop.
Another website shows she is doing sucky sucky boom boom for 140. FL disguised as ML.
Bro, this can’t be leh. She works in hotel service apartment not spa shop. For sure she is not a FL convert. I tried her once, slightly meaty but no aged not SYT though. Service is good, massage is good, at least gf feel is there. Don’t rush you, worth trying for that price.
Old 14-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Bro, this can’t be leh. She works in hotel service apartment not spa shop. For sure she is not a FL convert. I tried her once, slightly meaty but no aged not SYT though. Service is good, massage is good, at least gf feel is there. Don’t rush you, worth trying for that price.
I seriously dont know what is your agenda for promoting this ML. The other bro already mentioned that she is available for FJ at 140 a pop.
Her listing is #4770 under Tango Tango VIP.
If u are an innocent kena KC deep deep WK or bro my condolsences for falling into her KC trap...she is indeed a whore or FL.
For 140 u can up her.
If u r a OKT.....then please fuck off.
Old 14-04-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yaya-massage/

LMAO '' Hotel with CONDO STYLE '', definitely is spa shop.
Another website shows she is doing sucky sucky boom boom for 140. FL disguised as ML.
To clear any confusion, Ya Ya is a 140 FL at...
https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4816
Old 14-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Try Tango Tango VIP
The above wesbite is the sworn enemy of the boss here so any lobang or linl listed in the above website cannot be posted here
Thank you !!!
Old 14-04-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To clear any confusion, Ya Ya is a 140 FL at...
https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4816
Wah times must be bad for her she put up so many listing.
Since we are on this topic and for the forummer who promote her...how is her FJ. If I am feeling horny and my regulars cannot entertain me perhaps I can go and look for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1