The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro the hyperlink shows bj, but the page lists as HJ only.
Omg, does that means the bj service might be lifted?
Old 11-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsman785 View Post
Any bros have a good recommendation for Nuru ml? Thanks in advance!
xiao mi was good for me
Old 11-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Tio zap for saying this liao: "Don’t talk as if u r so Noble"

I'm not noble, im lusty and I enjoy going to be serviced by FLs/MLs. It is still a fair commercial transaction. As long as fair there is nothing to be pissed about and should still respect the service provider. If u work in service line, you also don't want to be treated like that. I worked in service line before, so I know how injustice feels like.

See my rant a few days ago where I asked FL for pic (after she said I can reject if I don't like her when I see her). She scolded me, I ranted here. Some bros pointed out to me that since she said that, then can no need to insist to check photo. I thought they made sense, and I apologised to her the next day. I'm not acting noble. I'm just trying to be decent to ppl who chose a profession that is full of stigma and scorned upon by society. I patronise, so the least I can do is be respectful.

Think what you want.
one more point to add. i only write FR for ladies that i’ve had good experience with. Those where i didn’t get so good experience, i just move on and don’t rtm. nv write bad stuff about them. can go check my post history. even when i ranted about the mentioned FL, i also didn’t name her so as not to break her rice bowl.
Old 11-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
one more point to add. i only write FR for ladies that i’ve had good experience with. Those where i didn’t get so good experience, i just move on and don’t rtm. nv write bad stuff about them. can go check my post history. even when i ranted about the mentioned FL, i also didn’t name her so as not to break her rice bowl.
Bro, btw, thanks for sharing your truthful FRs
Old 11-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it is okay to write on bad experience as long as it is truthful without any personal agenda bah. There are still bros who will find girls without any MRs so if the bad ones are missing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Omg, does that means the bj service might be lifted?
There was one MR at noon today that stated this service given... but not sure if it was a visit a few days back.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-04-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lu-lu-massage/

Any bros tried before? Thinking of booking but trying to find some FR first
This one FL google her number can find
Old 11-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sajzec is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Cat have a interesting wechat post
lol bro now everyone knows *smacks head*
Old 11-04-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone visit this Cassie https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cassie-massage/ before ? Can’t find FR on her here… is she syt ? I only like syt kekek
Old 11-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I think it is okay to write on bad experience as long as it is truthful without any personal agenda bah. There are still bros who will find girls without any MRs so if the bad ones are missing...
i don’t disagree. i also think it is ok to write bad MR/FRs as long as it is objective and agenda free. nothing wrong with that. what i meant to say is don’t need to be so vicious and call AV on the ML/FL until get ppl into trouble and break their rice bowl.

but for me personally, i just choose not write bad MR/FR, coz i reckon if they keep giving bad service, biz will also become bad (maybe to pang chance the lady a bit also la, maybe it was a bad day or she just really didn’t like my face?). market forces should prevail. and for me the objective of my good FR is more to share with bros rather than to help the girl get more biz.

before i started becoming more prolific with writing MR/FRs (as just a lurker) i relied on many good MR/FRs from bros here and i’m just paying it forward. i also mentioned in the great bonks thread that writing such MR/FRs (especially FRs) also helps me remember my experience with the lady. when i re-read it i also feel shiok to recall the experience. in fact, if bros believe my MR/FR and go for these ladies and RTM/RTF even, it will become harder for me to book them too (i am not unaware of this when i share).

anyway… don’t wish to say anymore about this matter after this post. i’m getting zapped even more liao.

Last edited by samunouno; 11-04-2022 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11253 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thread ..thanks for sharing
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/ few days ago

Pretty and SYT. Her look grew on me
She is petite and not for boob lover
Location is GL and might be tough for foot soldier
In and out around 55 min mark
Massage and sensual were good
RTM: Yes

To clarify on some bros' queries here, she is not P.O.G (aka pant on girl). But she does wear undies during sensual, pretty sexy I would say. One point to note, slightly hp usage during massage which can be distracting as she use one hand to massage. Overall, satisfy with her services and look
Old 11-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post

To clarify on some bros' queries here, she is not P.O.G (aka pant on girl). But she does wear undies during sensual, pretty sexy I would say. One point to note, slightly hp usage during massage which can be distracting as she use one hand to massage. Overall, satisfy with her services and look
She was wearing a t-back when I visit her
Old 11-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, btw, thanks for sharing your truthful FRs
thanks bro. nice to be appreciated.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone visit this Cassie https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cassie-massage/ before ? Can’t find FR on her here… is she syt ? I only like syt kekek
syt, vanilla though
Old 11-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
How is the panty-on playability? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1