The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Previously I recommend the good service an an and it’s good a few brothers confirmed it’s good service. Good that johnsmith also provide his recommendations.

Today will like to introduce a good fail safe as good if not better than an an.
Xiao qi had been here for some time, she is eager to please, and can be accommodating as long as you don’t cross boundaries. Just like An an she only do bbbj don’t do full service please respect. She is very friendly and another one which make me feel like a friend not a commercial transaction. In terms of looks for me it’s 耐看。Normal looks so don’t expect too much. Boobs is a handful good enough for me. Big B. Very good skilled. I usually don’t get massage for her and An an so no comments. Good to cuddle up as well.

Another fail safe and guarantee good service with so many landmines around you can’t go wrong with her.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Did MILF Cheryl RTC? Texted her a few times but no reply
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 10-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Previously I recommend the good service an an and it’s good a few brothers confirmed it’s good service. Good that johnsmith also provide his recommendations.

Today will like to introduce a good fail safe as good if not better than an an.
Xiao qi had been here for some time, she is eager to please, and can be accommodating as long as you don’t cross boundaries. Just like An an she only do bbbj don’t do full service please respect. She is very friendly and another one which make me feel like a friend not a commercial transaction. In terms of looks for me it’s 耐看。Normal looks so don’t expect too much. Boobs is a handful good enough for me. Big B. Very good skilled. I usually don’t get massage for her and An an so no comments. Good to cuddle up as well.

Another fail safe and guarantee good service with so many landmines around you can’t go wrong with her.
Both are good but based on my opinion,
Anan is like a decade younger.
Anan go FN while XQ semi.
Anan skillset way higher.
Anan figure is still hot but ZQ is heavy bottom.

My 2 cents for bro considering the 2.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-chengzi/

Pretty, slim waist and perky butt SYT.
She is petite and not for boob lover.
Very high GFE.
Location is central and near MRT.
In and out around 1 hour
Massage and sensual are good.
Can chit chat after done. Never rush one to leave.
RTM: Yes
Old 10-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Thanks bro

Cheng Zi: with panty on... how high is the playability? Hehe
can touch and all as long as panty is on.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6819 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
wa lao means i harder to book liao. haha
seow liao, even harder for me to book for the first time liao...
Old 11-04-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
seow liao, even harder for me to book for the first time liao...
No worries about that...... currently many MLs / FLs are starting to have vacant slots everyday..... even the angpais whom you needed to book days in advance are having available slots on same day now.

I guess the market tide has changed with the revival of Dome1 and the reopening of the causeway.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No worries about that...... currently many MLs / FLs are starting to have vacant slots everyday..... even the angpais whom you needed to book days in advance are having available slots on same day now.

I guess the market tide has changed with the revival of Dome1 and the reopening of the causeway.
Yea I have been going to dome 1 as well
At almost the same price point as these MLs, but can go all the way
Old 11-04-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Just rtm Ma La Xi this week, really like the way she lick whole your body (especially when she licking your butt area the feeling was awesome), and she do offer bj with cling wrap (the bj service is listed under sgbeautycastle), she also put in a lot of efforts during massage, she is one of the ML that I will rtm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/ma-la-xi-massage-hj-bj/

For me she is syt and her looks will grow on you (90-95% as per photos)

Maybe because of big bone type so she looks a bit meaty but not fat, her service really top notch, you won’t be disappointed to visit her for sure
Bro the hyperlink shows bj, but the page lists as HJ only.

Cathy
Old 11-04-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

After confirming appointment with Tang Tang 1 day before, she MIA on actual day, no reply, no update. Dunno what happen. Very disappointing.

Last mins booked Angela. Bro relieved but not for massage. Not my type, bro looking for good massage can skip. Otherwise her skill quite nice.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro the hyperlink shows bj, but the page lists as HJ only.
Just removed - was listed yesterday. You can still see the line, Room and CD provided.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Can I ask who are the ang pais now? Would like to try
Old 11-04-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Both are good but based on my opinion,
Anan is like a decade younger.
Anan go FN while XQ semi.
Anan skillset way higher.
Anan figure is still hot but ZQ is heavy bottom.

My 2 cents for bro considering the 2.
Hi bro, thank you for your inputs much appreciated and fair enough comments. Yes though I mention both of them I try not to make direct comparison. Every girl have their strengths and weakness and everyone mileage is different. For me both of them give me a different feel that I liked and they are quite fail safe. Basically I notice that there are two kinds of ml. either the mls is very young or pretty or to die for figure and they might not be so good in service as they don’t need to so or if the mls might not be outstanding in looks or figure or in milf stage they make up for it in service or flexibility. Some mls might vary their service slightly too so my advice to all is to experience themselves and take many frs with a pinch of salt and just reference.

For me johnsmith fr is close to what I experienced so that’s why I mentioned him and credit him. He was the one that make me aware of the still legendary xtt. Lol (Sorry that’s more for fl dome 2 but she have practically the whole package, look young, sweet face, figure is all right though not boobsy but handful enough and she can do massage fine too) gfe off the charts, there was once she didn’t provide massage but instead help me with drying my hair with hairdryer, ear digging and clipping my nails. Lovely memories of xtt haizzz
Old 11-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Did MILF Cheryl RTC? Texted her a few times but no reply
Why still support her at $140, in and out 40min... Drop her liao.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Just removed - was listed yesterday. You can still see the line, Room and CD provided.
Very ambiguous... so better check with her first in case go with different expectations.

Cathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1