The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by todaracing View Post
Thanks bro for the updates.. Will be staying at Lee gardens..
Bro todaracing, Lee garden look so nice from exterior but when i went to see the interior of a junior suite, phui chao nua. The room look so old and skin are peeling off the paint. Sofa look so old, hmmm bed so so. Duno whether the normal room looks ok. If u free, care to take a look at Golden Crown Plaza (hotel) and see the room and compare? It's just 5mins walk from Lee garden (Please ask around if u duno where is the Golden Crown Plaza, there is another hotel call Golden Crown Hotel, not the same hotel).
Old 27-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
I would sugggest you to stay at mayflower instead of lee garden. Mayflower is just beside lee garden plaza and the room is much better. Furthermore it comes with free wifi.
Old 27-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
I would sugggest you to stay at mayflower instead of lee garden. Mayflower is just beside lee garden plaza and the room is much better. Furthermore it comes with free wifi.
Can we buy the hotel voucher from the airport or one still need to go to downtown travel agent. Thanks.
Old 27-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can we buy the hotel voucher from the airport or one still need to go to downtown travel agent. Thanks.
Well, so far I have never heard that you are able to get the vouchers at the airport. Normally I get them at the tour agency downtown.
Old 27-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, so far I have never heard that you are able to get the vouchers at the airport. Normally I get them at the tour agency downtown.
Noted. Are all the agents quote the same rates or which agent gave the best rate.?
Old 27-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Noted. Are all the agents quote the same rates or which agent gave the best rate.?
Well prices are about the same, the differences is probably 10 to 30 baht.
Old 27-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
jacobsgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Lee Gardens now has a lot of aunties and families staying there.
I dun like the way some of them pass sarcastic remarks whenever they encounter samsters with their puyings in the hotel vicinity.
let them be, they are mostly busybody Malaysians.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lee garden hotel is old n the water is dirty too.. n oso very troublesome whereby u need to take 2 different lift to reach ur floor..from 1st floor, u need to take lift to the hotel lobby which is at 10th floor n take another lift to ur room.. my fren jz came bk today from hatyai, he stay at Golden crown plaza, he say is newer n much better den many other hotel.. n only 950bht.

jz opposite of Lee Garden, there is a tour agency named konsortium.. u can get voucher n oso change currency there..

Golden crown hotel is somewhere near New season hotel( at the same small lane). Beside the hotel, there is a traditional thai massage parlour... they do gd massage there..
Old 28-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
let them be, they are mostly busybody Malaysians.
Please la, they honest shopper, shopping for sour grapes...........
Old 28-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I always frequent Lovely Tours coz of the Singaporean owner and he oso give "special" rate to those regular Singaporeans.

I always take hotel / massage vouchers and change money from him upon arrival in Hatyai, then kutok him for free bak kut teh breakfast. If he's not in the shop, must tell his Thai wife you know him or she will go by the market rate.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Bro todaracing, Lee garden look so nice from exterior but when i went to see the interior of a junior suite, phui chao nua. The room look so old and skin are peeling off the paint. Sofa look so old, hmmm bed so so. Duno whether the normal room looks ok. If u free, care to take a look at Golden Crown Plaza (hotel) and see the room and compare? It's just 5mins walk from Lee garden (Please ask around if u duno where is the Golden Crown Plaza, there is another hotel call Golden Crown Hotel, not the same hotel).
There are 2 Lee Gardens hotels and 2 Golden Crown hotels.

The original Lee Gardens Hotel (near to Sakura);
The Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (next to Grand Plaza);
The Golden Crown Plaza Hotel; and
The Hatyai Golden Crown Hotel (former Novotel Hatyai).
Old 28-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You can get the vouchers from the reservations counter at the airport but it is not worth because you pay a higher price than the walk-in rates + 25 baht service fee whereas vouchers from downtown tour agencies are discounted rate.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nokia6600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddd68sg View Post
The old room should be 520 and the new room 750
Hi bros so the new room rates for hatyai palace is 750. The hotel got free wifi, bathtub? Previously I stay at mayflower so thinking want to try another hotel.
Old 28-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dddd68sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry the new room got no bathtub wifi i not sure. Btw this rate need to buy from tour agent. The walk in rate for the new room is 800 baht. Actually if you have time you can go visit the room first if you like it then book. The old room got bathtub.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well prices are about the same, the differences is probably 10 to 30 baht.
Quote:
I always frequent Lovely Tours coz of the Singaporean owner and he oso give "special" rate to those regular Singaporeans.

I always take hotel / massage vouchers and change money from him upon arrival in Hatyai, then kutok him for free bak kut teh breakfast. If he's not in the shop, must tell his Thai wife you know him or she will go by the market rate.
Quote:
You can get the vouchers from the reservations counter at the airport but it is not worth because you pay a higher price than the walk-in rates + 25 baht service fee whereas vouchers from downtown tour agencies are discounted rate.
Noted and thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1