The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Why so afraid of the Red and Yellow Shirts, the military, the rallies ?.

Huai Khwang area where you plan to stay ( if in July ) will not be affected if the unfinished revolution in Thailand exploded !.
I still owe you 1 x drink... let me buy you one if you're there during this timing...

Also dinner, to thank you for showing me around the last visit...
Old 29-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hmmm... the contact is in the other forum...

Money for value, you bet it is...... probably the best deal so far.....

lu tee toh lok?

btw, she love to go to patts.....
aiyo missed this post or else can try to hook up with her while i was in patts last week haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
The best part is “FREE” not like in sg enjoy the match
was driving ard Geylang looking for coffeeshop showing the match but everywhere was packed so ended up in Chijmes...was surprised that so many people were there supporting Man U & Barca too...was even more amazed and amused that in one pub, there were also so many dinosaurs girls there dressed like Patts bar beers girls walking around during the match..still wondering what they doing there in the first place as they clearly not there to watch the match and they really dressed to the nines lol

but otherwise its a good place with good atmosphere with big screens and speakers in the open area and every pubs showing the match with their sound at full blast
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 29-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
When are you going there again......we are planning a trip to the Southern City of LOS...coming?
Put me in your list....
Old 29-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
aiyo missed this post or else can try to hook up with her while i was in patts last week haha
was driving ard Geylang looking for coffeeshop showing the match but everywhere was packed so ended up in Chijmes...was surprised that so many people were there supporting Man U & Barca too...was even more amazed and amused that in one pub, there were also so many dinosaurs girls there dressed like Patts bar beers girls walking around during the match..still wondering what they doing there in the first place as they clearly not there to watch the match and they really dressed to the nines lol
but otherwise its a good place with good atmosphere with big screens and speakers in the open area and every pubs showing the match with their sound at full blast
Alamak..didn't know you are back in town liao if not can jio you to watch the match i was @ club aura..hihihi. Would like to hear your FR in patts
Old 29-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak..didn't know you are back in town liao if not can jio you to watch the match i was @ club aura..hihihi. Would like to hear your FR in patts
He is the prince in Pattaya.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Why so afraid of the Red and Yellow Shirts, the military, the rallies ?.

Huai Khwang area where you plan to stay ( if in July ) will not be affected if the unfinished revolution in Thailand exploded !.
Whether red shirts, yellow shirts or no shirts...nightlife in BKK and Patts still goes on and on.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

teochew porridge in rama9 now... best !!!!!!!!!
Old 30-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is the prince in Pattaya.
Yup, it's good to know a few prince and mayor in thailand, include mayor of bkk --> naemlo
Old 30-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, it's good to know a few prince and mayor in thailand, include mayor of bkk --> naemlo
U see me too up. I am just a normal good man.
Old 30-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
slowhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick question as I did not see any info on this.

I will be going to BITEC for an exhibition and will be staying in a hotel nearby. Most probably the Dukit Princess (nice suites in website).

What is the action around that area? Looking for massage/soapy massage (never tried one) and maybe a go-go bar.

OK, I know patpong and Sukhumvit is just a 30-45 min taxi ride away. But my timing a bit tight so I would like to go to places near my hotel.

Lastly, anyone with experiences with ST for bondage submissives in SM bars? The websites all seem to provide Dominatrix and not submissives. (no jokes please. Sincere question and request).

Thanks in advance, bros!
Old 30-05-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't forget our Mayor of Huay Khwang...Bro N.
Old 31-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
U in Pattaya, still login to SBF n talked nonsense
Old 31-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
hahaha...how can i forget the mayor of huay khwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U in Pattaya, still login to SBF n talked nonsense
is good lah..bcos P'BD exploring new playground mah
Old 31-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pexter View Post
I still owe you 1 x drink... let me buy you one if you're there during this timing...

Also dinner, to thank you for showing me around the last visit...
You do not owe me anything.

You got a lot to learn about "entertainment" in Bangkok.

And don't get mad about " no speak & understand English BKK taxi drivers who are out to chop you ". Learn a bit of Thai, and the drivers will think twice and may not chop and slice your wallet !.

Learning is an experience !.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
drogon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About "fun" near BITEC
USB Spa: it is in a small soi off the main Bangna-Trad road. Follow Sukhumvit Road to the South until you reach the main intersection with Bangna-Trad road (same direction as BITEC), then make a left turn. The small soi will be on your left side.
-> a few important points: I have never used their services I just went with a Thai friend who was in a hurry.
Quality was good (like most Thai locals MP) but....I wouldn't go there if I was you (except if you speak Thai at an ok level)
There were 2 classes of girls, several massage formulas available (including the body to body option) and if I recall correctly the highest priced girls and formula were around 2500 bht for 1 1/2 hour

In this Bangna trad area, there are plenty of small MP, clubs and so on but they do cater to locals (very few foreigners in the area and of course no tourists), quality can be excellent but....customers are Thais so you could end up in troubles if you piss them

My advice: Find a girl in central BKK (negotiate a daily rate) and take her in tow with you for the duration of the BITEC event you have to assist.

About submissive: If you do mean light SM RP (girl submissive) then try eden club sukhumvit soi 7/1, usually no stunners but really eager girls (this is the main aim of this club) as some of these girls (if not all) do allow light SM play....
A few notes: I tried eden twice to get a confirmation about the place.

The pros: Everything can be negotiated prior to the fun and some of the girls will let you do some light SM, you can also take the girls out and even negotiate a daily rate

The girls are there to please they are eager to please as they know the deal: So no runners, no periods excuses and so on and they know that a session = they will do everything possible to please the customer

The cons:
Girls are usually not stunners

Hope it helps you

Last edited by drogon; 31-05-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: forgot to add information
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1